PDA

View Full Version : Couple things.

Edaarin
07-11-2004, 07:33 PM
A massive troll thighbone cudgel
+12, flares healing vials if you have some MIU every now and then, 5 lbs
Has a loresong, will put it up when I find a bard.

A serrated bone-hilted coustille
2x, exceptionally crit weighted, 4 lbs
Six strips of carefully curved bone, polished to a high sheen, have been inlaid in the hilt of this serrated coustille. Each piece of bone has been incised with a pattern of concentric circles, each filled with an amber-hued ink that occasionally seeps into the bone to create a slightly blurred effect. Each serration in the short blade is tweaked in the center of the scallop, giving the metal's edge the appearance of a long ripple.

An ancient dark red rune-etched waraxe
10x, 3 lbs, 90/225
Bad alter, but whatever.
Surrounded by dark blood red runes you see a large symbol of V'tull etched into the center of the monstrous blade of the waraxe. The haft is discolored and horribly stained from the spattered blood of the fallen. You notice the handle has been sharpened to form a giant deadly looking spike at the end. Little markings along the axe's handle signify this weapon has been the death of many. You also notice a small enchanter's mark.

>wav wara
As you slice the waraxe through the air, it emanates a satisfying whistling sound.
>rub wara
As you rub your waraxe lightly, a gold wisp of light appears briefly before your eyes.
>touch wara
As you touch your waraxe, you smile to yourself, imagining the kiss of the weapon against your foe's neck.

If the coustille sells I'm keeping the axe, and vice-versa.

xShadowMerchantx
07-11-2004, 08:45 PM
Whats the range on the coust and forge?

Suppa Hobbit Mage
07-11-2004, 10:18 PM
coustille is standard shortsword forging. I made it, one of my favorite alterations.

Artha
07-11-2004, 10:26 PM
Coustille (http://www.reliks.com/merchant.ihtml?pid=1457&step=4). Only posting that because I had to look it up.

Edaarin
07-11-2004, 10:38 PM
Doesn't work on magic critters though. Oof.

AnticorRifling
07-11-2004, 10:44 PM
Prices?

Edaarin
07-11-2004, 10:51 PM
Prices vary from person to person. For someone I'm completely indifferent to, they would probably be something like

Cudgel - 6m
Waraxe - 16.5m
Coustille - 9m

People I know (and therefore am more inclined to sell to), slash 1-2 mill off those prices.

[Edited on 7-12-2004 by Edaarin]