PDA

View Full Version : Enchanted Robes?

Nathala Crane
07-27-2012, 11:58 AM
Just curious about what everyone is doing about armor. Do you wear robes and take advantage of Iron Skin? That seems the obvious path to take, but I'm having a heck of a time actually finding a set of enchanted robes. Are there any everyday shops that sell them?

crb
07-27-2012, 12:00 PM
I have one set of 7x robes left. See monk link in signature, and no, they aren't cheap I'm afraid. But they are nice. Fusion robes, you'll pay a premium for, but are 4x if you just wanted 4x. I think I have one set of those left, but they may have sold since I last checked the shop. Other players recently sold two sets in the auctions folder.

Nilandia
07-27-2012, 01:23 PM
Enchanted robes are available in the armor shop in Eastern Harbor on FWI. 1-3x are sold in the main catalog, and 4x is in the backroom.

My monk is using a set of robes with iron skin. With her training, she has LBP equivalent, and a set of 6x heavy crit padded robes. They started as a 6x/1x I won in a game a while back and I paid to use someone's Gostahl padding roll last week. Same place where I got plasma flares put on my 4x handwraps, worth every silver.

Gretchen

Gelston
07-27-2012, 01:25 PM
I have a set of 4x AsG 1 (Some normal clothes) for me. Fuck robes, way too much armor.

Jace Solo
07-27-2012, 02:04 PM
What does that mean? Way too much armor?

Gelston
07-27-2012, 02:38 PM
I'm trying to sound awesome by saying robes are too much armor and that I don't need it.

Nathala Crane
07-27-2012, 03:07 PM
Thanks, Gretchen and everyone. I'm a bit poor, so I'll probably go for the Eastern Harbor shop's 4x robes. Maybe I can get them altered into an isiqiri or something.

Nilandia
07-27-2012, 03:33 PM
Depends on the merchant, but you'd have a decent shot at an isiqiri. Lemme know if you want a set and I can snag them for you. I already have access, so no need to spend more money than you have to.

Gretchen