PDA

View Full Version : Sen. Harry Reid says no to audit the fed bill

Androidpk
07-27-2012, 12:27 AM
After trying to get an audit of the fed since 1987 Senator Harry Reid has a sudden change of heart now and says he won't put this up for a yes/no vote..

http://www.fox19.com/story/19126301/reality-check-why-is-sen-harry-reid-now-saying-no-to-audit

:jerkit:

Gompers
07-27-2012, 12:32 AM
good god, i clicked on your link, and the anchor that introduced the story looks like a sun-tanned skeletor woman. it's not that i don't support the story - it's just that I would hope that the next time i click on one of your "links" I hope to see somewhat of a hot bitch. ABIDE, please.

Now I am going to unpause the story and continue watching.

Androidpk
07-27-2012, 12:35 AM
The anchor is a meh but Ben Swann is the shit!

Gompers
07-27-2012, 12:39 AM
Yea, I will have to admit - if the facts check out, that is pretty suspect. Why argue for something for 25 years only to not allow it when you're the one who controls it's demise/survival?

Edited to add:

"I forecast Ben Swann taking over for Shepard Smith". And you can quote me on that quote - Endquote.

Androidpk
07-27-2012, 12:48 AM
I bet ClydeR knows why.

~Rocktar~
07-27-2012, 10:29 AM
good god, i clicked on your link, and the anchor that introduced the story looks like a sun-tanned skeletor woman. it's not that i don't support the story - it's just that I would hope that the next time i click on one of your "links" I hope to see somewhat of a hot bitch. ABIDE, please.

Now I am going to unpause the story and continue watching.

I have to agree, she looked at the tanning bed controls and went from light tan all the way past deep dark tan straight for "raisin". ~shudder~

She also needs to get a refund from her plastic surgeon, unless of course he really did a good job improving her looks.

4a6c1
07-27-2012, 11:28 AM
Good idea Fox news, we should talk about something other than how horrible Romney is at foreign relations.

Some Rogue
07-27-2012, 11:54 AM
Because Fox news was the only one reporting this. Herp derp.

Parkbandit
07-27-2012, 12:01 PM
Good idea Fox news, we should talk about something other than how horrible Romney is at foreign relations.

What, in your opinion, makes Romney horrible at foreign relations? Because he questioned whether London was ready for the Olympics?

Buckwheet
07-27-2012, 12:31 PM
I really don't see why anyone would oppose the idea in the first place. Obama should make an executive order to have it brought up for a vote.

4a6c1
07-27-2012, 12:33 PM
What, in your opinion, makes Romney horrible at foreign relations? Because he questioned whether London was ready for the Olympics?

Saying it. To anyone. Ever. You would think he would have more tact. Guess not! Remember the George Bush years where everyone hated us and we went to war all over the world??? Okay, I'm just saying I like having a president that is a little better at shooting the shit.

Androidpk
07-27-2012, 12:35 PM
I really don't see why anyone would oppose the idea in the first place. Obama should make an executive order to have it brought up for a vote.

Because Bob says it's a waste of resources!

Tgo01
07-27-2012, 12:38 PM
Saying it. To anyone. Ever. You would think he would have more tact. Guess not! Remember the George Bush years where everyone hated us and we went to war all over the world??? Okay, I'm just saying I like having a president that is a little better at shooting the shit.

Wait the whole world doesn't still hate us and we haven't been bombing Pakistan and Libya and conducting covert operations against Iran's nuclear facilities?

Bobmuhthol
07-27-2012, 12:51 PM
Because Bob says it's a waste of resources!

The Fed is the auditor of the entire banking system, but you want to find someone else to audit the auditor. Good idea lol.