PDA

View Full Version : Wehnimer's message script

Pax
08-17-2003, 12:58 PM
Anyone have a copy of this script? I used it briefly before I quit playing with one of my younger characters, and it really speeds up the process. I find message running quite dull, but do it in between hunts for a little bit of extra money. I did a search for it and found it at www.gemstonescripts.com, but it won't let me download it. Any help?

Alixi
08-17-2003, 01:03 PM
I nabbed a copy of "A" message script and have it at http://keri.medei.com/MESSAGE.CMD - no guarantees on if it works or not.

Pax
08-17-2003, 01:13 PM
I didn't expect such a hasty reply. This looks a lot like the other one, not sure if they're exact, but it'll probably work. Thanks a ton, Alixi!

Alixi
08-17-2003, 01:18 PM
Mwahahahaha. Yeah, I've been kinda peeved that gemstonescripts is down, I've been lurking around and trying to find his collection.

Trinitis
08-17-2003, 04:06 PM
anyone know what happened? Why is it shut down?

-Adredrin

Reyek
08-17-2003, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by LordAdredrin
anyone know what happened? Why is it shut down?

-Adredrin

he left the lands and closed his site im working on making another .... if you have any scripts from it email them to GSreyek@cox.net site should be up by the end of the month... www.GSscripts.com

Pax
08-17-2003, 08:30 PM
If you don't go to directly www.gemstonescripts.com, you'll find that parts of the site are still up. Of course you can't download any of the scripts like I wanted to, but I think using that method you could use his "create your own hunting script" program. Didn't try it, haven't used it before.

Never saw a post about him leaving or anything, but good luck to you wherever you are, Insomniac.