PDA

View Full Version : Scrying Sphere

m444w
07-24-2012, 05:29 PM
A polished crystal sphere

Lets you know when there are people hidden in the room, as well as their race, sex, and features. You can use it without MIU, but it's better with it.

>gaze my sphere
Concentrating upon the crystal, you expand your awareness outward, but you sense no concealed presences.
Roundtime: 5 sec.
(No MIU, no one hiding/invisible)

>gaze my sphere
Concentrating upon the crystal, you expand your awareness outward. Tingling pinpricks run along the back of your neck, making you aware that two concealed people are present. Images swirl through the crystal, but none coalesce sufficiently to be recognized.
(No MIU, two people hiding/invisible)

gaze my sphere
Concentrating upon the crystal, you expand your awareness outward. A faint tingling on the back of your neck makes you aware that someone concealed from view is present. Within the crystal, you briefly glimpse the image of an aelotoi woman with fair skin.
(48 ranks MIU, one person hiding)

>gaze sphere
Concentrating upon the crystal, you expand your awareness outward. A faint tingling on the back of your neck makes you aware that someone concealed from view is present. Within the crystal, you briefly glimpse the image of a gnomish man with short steel grey hair with a white streak running through it.
(108 ranks MIU, one person hiding/invisible)

Also, if anyone's interested, the third party messaging is: Ondreian gazes intensely into his crystal sphere.

MB 10m
BO 12.5m

Also accept cash at 8 per.

If a cash bid is made of equal value of a silver bid, cash wins.

Rhangath
07-24-2012, 07:14 PM
doesnt let you point people though does it?

m444w
07-24-2012, 10:58 PM
No, since it gives you knowledge of people that are inviso also.

m444w
07-25-2012, 09:28 AM
Sold on the BO