PDA

View Full Version : I love a girl but she is of another cast.

aquariusmediaaamar
07-17-2012, 05:41 AM
Hello Friends,

My name is Ashok and i am working in a company. I love a girl and her name is Sweeta jaishwal. She is also working in that where i am working. Both of us love each other and want to marry But my parents are not agree with this decision. They are against it. My family clearly tell me that if i will marry with her then they will cut all the relations. My parents suggested me that love marrage is not so success but arrange marrage wil success and also you have to marry in same cast not in another cast. I want to marry with her but also do not want to go against my parents or leave them. Please suggest me what action i should i take in this matter.

4a6c1
07-17-2012, 06:15 AM
First I suggest taking that new AIDS pill. Nothing announces intentions like an AIDS preventative. Next you should approach her and paw the ground with your hoof. Say MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH. By then you should both be humping like the dirty spotted milk providers you are. Afterwards go to chick-fil-a (on tuesdays after 2pm!!!!) and get free food for people who dress like cows.

Liagala
07-17-2012, 10:09 AM
You know, you can talk about this sort of problem on your regular handle, E. You don't need to create a new one for it.

diethx
07-17-2012, 01:28 PM
You know, you can talk about this sort of problem on your regular handle, E. You don't need to create a new one for it.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

TheEschaton
07-17-2012, 04:29 PM
The horrible part is that the name used is so close to mine. :/

Showal
07-17-2012, 05:13 PM

Hahaha best response ever.

diethx
07-17-2012, 05:14 PM
The horrible part is that the name used is so close to mine. :/

No, that's the hilarious part. Like you were too lazy so only changed 1-2 letters.

Tgo01
07-17-2012, 05:33 PM
You spelled "caste" wrong!

TheEschaton
07-17-2012, 05:49 PM
No, seriously, maybe she's in another cast. Like the cast of Community, whereas I'm Alec Baldwin's secretary on 30 Rock.

Archigeek
07-17-2012, 05:52 PM
Maybe she broke her leg... again! No wonder your parents don't approve.

Showal
07-17-2012, 06:32 PM
No, that's the hilarious part. Like you were too lazy so only changed 1-2 letters.

Maybe that's how he planned on misleading us.

Lord Orbstar
07-17-2012, 07:00 PM
I would bring here parents some nice tandoori chicken in a nice nan wrapping and offer it to them. Have her do the same to your father. The power of tandoor will bring you all together. a side of lentils and BOOOM. Love.

WRoss
07-17-2012, 07:05 PM
I would bring here parents some nice tandoori chicken in a nice nan wrapping and offer it to them. Have her do the same to your father. The power of tandoor will bring you all together. a side of lentils and BOOOM. Love.

This reminds me of when I dated an Indian girl in high school. Her dad invited me over for dinner and cooked some of the spiciest shit I've ever tasted. He loaded up a plate and he and his wife emphasized how, in Indian culture, it was rude not to eat what a family offers you if you are a guest. Ohh man, my anus still remembers that meal.

SHAFT
07-17-2012, 07:08 PM
stab her in the eyeballs with a rusty cockbrush!

leifastagsweed
07-21-2012, 09:01 PM
Now I am hungry for tandoori chicken and some garlic naan. Damn this random thread!

Sylvan Dreams
07-21-2012, 09:22 PM
Now I am hungry for tandoori chicken and some garlic naan. Damn this random thread!

Now I do too :(

Furryrat
08-02-2012, 04:32 PM
Now suffering from the consequences of eating Indian cuisine last night, I feel the need to resurrect this thread. Here's my advice: Move to Mumbai and join the 21st century. Thank you.