PDA

View Full Version : What's a wizard to hunt?

Amneus
07-07-2004, 03:28 PM
I'm a level 34 warmage. I don't know what I should hunt. My blade AS: +274, and my DS: +260 in offensive. As soon as my ranks finish transferring to combat maneuvers it will be 284 for AS. I was hunting Tegu's and Hunter Trolls in Illistam but the trouble is if one of them kills you with a maneuver attack there's no one around to rescue you so you have to depart.:?: Is there anything near the landing that someone could suggest?

Also while I'm posting... What Combat Maneuver should I be training in? I have been training in disarm so far, but I'm starting to question its practicallity. What are the rest of you warmages trained in, Anticor?

Other than that, I've been away from Gemstone for a while. Some of you probably remember me some of you are hearing from me for the first time. Feel free to say hi in this world or Elanthia!

Take care all.:cool:

AnticorRifling
07-07-2004, 03:31 PM
There's a name I don't see alot of! How's it going dwarf?

I use cman feint. It works well for me and disarm is kind of pointless considering I(we) have disarm spells such as weapon fire and disarm....

How about the glacier? They made that area 30ish now. You, being a wizard, should have the DS and TD to be fine there and 909 + 506 would continue to kick ass on the glacier as it did for me. Also in the swarms, which the glacier used to have many not sure now, use 909 and cone for the stun then swing them to death.

Maybe hooded figures too not sure what age they are now.