PDA

View Full Version : My hunting Scripts

Telfaahga
07-07-2004, 05:24 AM
For those who are interested and because I will probably not be using them much anymore since I am past 20 already here are some scripts I made. Some I made from scratch and some I altered Kranars (a lot). They are all designed for polearm so you will have to change them if you use a shield or they will not work at all. Also they are all basic scripts nothing to complicated and all it took was for me to look at one other hunting script and I was able to make them on my own. The last one I made was my own large ogre script and it took about 20 minutes for me to make and perfect it. Enjoy!

Urgh Hunter (http://www.mindandthe.com/Images/urgh.cmd)
This is Kranars urgh hunter with a couple minor changes so that it works now. It starts at a solhaven inn table and you must be sitting down, it does not take out or put weapons away, you pick the stance yourself, and it does not grab treasure.

Mant/Thrak hunter (www.mindandthe.com/images/huntmant.cmd)
I made this one myself as the only one I could find was crap. It starts in Aillidh Brae in the first room where you go footpath and basically goes in a circle. It rests in town at the well which can be easily changed if you so desire. This one picks up gems, wands, and gold rings so make sure to empty your container from time to time. This one also kills gray orcs because they sneak in once and a while and if you don't kill them right away they cast clouds.

Silverback orc Hunter (www.mindandthe.com/images/huntorc.cmd)
This is Kranar's script but severly edited and it works so well its not even funny. Start it in the first room in there hunting area, it rests at a table. It picks up gems, wands, and gold rings and sells the gems and deposits the money in the bank for you.

Large Ogre Hunter (www.mindandthe.com/images/huntogre.cmd)
Made this one myself, its so easy to make a script here its not even funny. Start this where you go road if going towards wehnimers. Picks up gems, wands, and gold rings and it rests in a solhaven inn table.

That should get you from 1-20 if you use a rat hunter.
1-10 rats
10-13 urghs
13-16 or 17 - mants
16-21 - silverback orcs (or you can use large ogre hunter)

Remember they were all designed for a two handed polearm swinger so edit them as need be. If you have any questions on any of them feel free to let me know.