PDA

View Full Version : Chris Christie Is Impolite

ClydeR
07-02-2012, 01:09 PM
A reporter was reminded of that candor Saturday when Gov. Chris Christie snapped at him during a press conference, calling him an "idiot" and suggesting he was "stupid" because he asked a question unrelated to the briefing topic.

Reporters were told in advance that the governor was only taking questions about a water emergency caused by collapsed mains in Monmouth County. At the end of the briefing, one reporter tried to ask Christie a question about a special joint legislative session the governor had called for Monday.

“Did I say on topic?” Christie asked the reporter. “Are you stupid? On topic, on topic. Next question. Thank you all very much and I’m sorry for the idiot over there.”

More... (http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/New-Jersey-Governor-Christie-Reporter-Stupid-Press-Conference-160994695.html)

Video at the link above.

In setting the budget for next year, the New Jersey legislature accepted Christie's optimistic revenue projections, but tied his planned tax cuts to actually meeting the budget projections. Christie wants the legislature to cut taxes irregardless of whether or not his projections are right. That's why he's having a special legislative session.

Reliel
07-02-2012, 01:13 PM
Misread: Calling anyone an idiot these days is just stating the obvious.

That people are stupid.

(Don't state the obvious right now!)

ClydeR
07-06-2012, 02:31 PM
Things got downright HOSTILE on the Jersey Shore last night -- with NJ Governor Chris Christie getting into a heated verbal altercation right on the boardwalk ... and it was all caught on tape.

Gov. Christie (R-NJ) was hangin' with his family in Seaside Heights ... and had just ordered an ice cream cone when a passerby fired off some snide comments about Christie's policy on education.

Christie got PISSED -- and while clutching his cone, shouted back at the guy, "You're a real big shot ... you're a real big shot shootin' your mouth off."

The man shouted back, "Nah, just take care of the teachers!"

The comment only enflamed Christie ... who aggresively marched towards the guy and warned, "Keep walkin' away ... really good ... keep walkin'."

More... (http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/06/chris-christie-governor-jersey-shore-video-boardwalk-fight/)

The video is at the link above.

Christie looks like he's lost weight. He deserved that ice cream cone.

4a6c1
07-06-2012, 02:38 PM
Your signature is an incorrect translation but I'm sure you knew that. ;)

ClydeR
07-06-2012, 03:53 PM
Your signature is an incorrect translation but I'm sure you knew that. ;)

It can't be incorrect. I copied it straight out of Wikipedia.

4a6c1
07-06-2012, 04:06 PM
Heeeeee heeheehee

Hulkein
07-06-2012, 09:05 PM
Seeing Christie in anything other than a suit is always a shock to me at how big he actually is. I am guessing Romney does not select him after this video (if he was leaning that way to begin with).

Parkbandit
07-07-2012, 07:17 AM
Seeing Christie in anything other than a suit is always a shock to me at how big he actually is. I am guessing Romney does not select him after this video (if he was leaning that way to begin with).

I agree. He's morbidly obese and doesn't look healthy at all. I like him because he talks his mind and is almost an anti-politician, but let's be honest, you should at least TRY to be sort of healthy. If he dropped 100 lbs, he would be a tough guy to beat in any election.

Androidpk
07-07-2012, 10:08 AM
Anti-politician? He's your typical hypocritical moron politician.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j-hRAlreys

Warriorbird
07-07-2012, 10:24 AM
Anti-politician? He's your typical hypocritical moron politician.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j-hRAlreys

Hilarious.

Hulkein
07-07-2012, 01:34 PM
No clue why he would veto that law. I didn't even hear that somehow. I don't like that at all; I thought he had more of a libertarian streak in him than that.

Androidpk
07-07-2012, 01:48 PM
No clue why he would veto that law. I didn't even hear that somehow. I don't like that at all; I thought he had more of a libertarian streak in him than that.

I'd like to know his real reason for vetoing it as well. To say fuck you to the feds in regards to sports betting but then turning around and saying states have no business in opposing the feds in regards to marijuana is just ludicrous.

Warriorbird
07-07-2012, 01:49 PM

He's said he does. Somewhat like Obama, journalists are scared of Chris Christie. It's a huge advantage.

Back
07-07-2012, 02:26 PM
So a rude fat fuck is what passes as a good American politician these days? Go go McDonald's culture!

Warriorbird
07-07-2012, 02:28 PM
So a rude fat fuck is what passes as a good American politician these days? Go go McDonald's culture!

I can acknowledge he's a talented politician.

Hopefully other people out there have Jon Stewart's level of guts.

Tgo01
07-07-2012, 02:42 PM

What does his weight have to do with anything?

Archigeek
07-07-2012, 03:18 PM
Romney would be a fool to pick him as a running mate. In fact, I doubt he was ever seriously cosidered. It has little to do with his politics and everything to do with him just not being the type to handle second-fiddle status. He would do more harm than good. I think Romney will have learned something from the Palin debacle, and will pick someone pretty safe. It won't be Christie.

Warriorbird
07-07-2012, 03:25 PM
Romney would be a fool to pick him as a running mate. In fact, I doubt he was ever seriously cosidered. It has little to do with his politics and everything to do with him just not being the type to handle second-fiddle status. He would do more harm than good. I think Romney will have learned something from the Palin debacle, and will pick someone pretty safe. It won't be Christie.

He's sadly too smart to pick Crazy Eyes too. Ah well. We can dream.

ClydeR
07-19-2012, 10:52 AM
One top party activist told the New York Post that Christie will speak Tuesday night of the convention, Aug. 28. "They're saying he's the keynoter," the source said.

But Christie himself, in Washington, D.C. for a fundraiser on Wednesday, told an NBC reporter he's "gotten no invitation to do anything like that." Convention press secretary Kyle Downey told CBS News that no decisions on the program have been finalized.

More... (http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-57474879-503544/report-chris-christie-to-keynote-gop-convention/)

If Christie is to keynote the opening, then that means he has been excluded from VP consideration.