PDA

View Full Version : 5x HCP Veil Iron Armor

SoupyPoopy
07-02-2012, 12:58 PM
some spiked veil iron armor adorned with ornate white ora plates
5x, Heavy Crit Padded, Chain Hauberk
Delivery to Landing or Four Winds

CB:30m to Teddybonkers SOLD

Your careful inspection of some spiked veil iron armor adorned with ornate white ora plates allows you to conclude that it is chain armor that covers the torso, arms, legs, neck, and head. You also notice that it is spiked.

You carefully examine the veil iron armor and determine that the weight is about 8 pounds.

Careful examination indicates the veil iron armor has a base strength of 86 and a base durability of 482. You also determine the current integrity of the veil iron armor to be at 100.0%.
Examining the armor closely, it looks like it is heavily padded against critical blows.

You analyze your veil iron armor and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "The item type should not change."
The creator has also provided the following information:
This item can be altered, but should not be altered into something broken, dull, or weak-looking, as the messaging indicates superior craftsmansip that is kept maintained.
The armor is fully unlocked.
You can tell that the armor is as light as it can get.

You touch the crystal with one hand, your veil iron armor in the other hand. Tiny sparks of brilliant golden light dance across your armor. A blue beam shoots up from your armor toward the ceiling. A low resonant note sounds, echoing through the room.

ZESTS ----

PULL:
You shrug your shoulders and tug on your veil iron armor, smoothing the links.

RUB:
You buff the links of your veil iron armor until they gleam.

DUST:
You run your fingers over your veil iron armor, working debris out of the links.

PUSH:
You bend, stretch, and twist, making sure your veil iron armor is properly fitted for battle.

ALSO, IF THE PURCHASER IS INTERESTED IN CREATING A COMPLETE DETAILED SET, I'LL OFFER THE FOLLOWING COMPANION ITEMS AS A PACKAGE DEAL FOR AN ADDITIONAL 5 MILLION SILVER:
Note: Companion set comes free to purchaser if the BO offer is obtained.

some ornate veil iron arm greaves fastened to segmented white ora gauntlets
an ornate pair of veil iron leg greaves with segmented white ora shin guards
an ornate veil iron aventail supported by a tiered white ora gorget
an ornate veil iron warhelm with a white ora mesh coif
a glistening white ora tower shield bound in ornate veil iron flames

Lord Orbstar
07-02-2012, 02:26 PM
Does it have some special "veil Iron" property that makes it worth so much? I will say it looks nice, but I am missing something I think.

Androidpk
07-02-2012, 02:29 PM
The only special property that veil iron has is that it can't be enchanted by a wizard, but since it's padded that doesn't matter anyways.

vprmn123
07-02-2012, 02:34 PM
There was a veil iron chain set that was masterfully padded I believe at one time. This is a great set but way too pricey.

thefarmer
07-02-2012, 02:41 PM
There was a veil iron chain set that was masterfully padded I believe at one time.

Yeah, there was. Torso chain with the accessories. It sold before I could snag it.

DaCapn
07-02-2012, 04:20 PM
You should get the bardsung weight. If it's 8lbs, that's 6lbs under currently acceptable max lightened hauberk.

SoupyPoopy
07-02-2012, 09:53 PM
Lowered price

SoupyPoopy
07-04-2012, 04:17 PM
bump

SoupyPoopy
07-09-2012, 04:46 PM
bump

SoupyPoopy
07-10-2012, 02:27 PM
Going once @ 30mil

SoupyPoopy
07-11-2012, 09:09 AM
Going twice

SoupyPoopy
07-11-2012, 08:58 PM
Last chance on this sold tomorrow pending any bids, lowered buy out as well. Also should you buy out it dont forget you win all the extra pieces as well.

SoupyPoopy
07-12-2012, 11:32 AM
SOLD