PDA

View Full Version : Shadowdeath weapons and the third Dhu Run

Pulpit
07-08-2004, 05:29 PM
To all parties concerned with the purchase of ShadowDeath weapons on the third run of the Dhu.

Due to personal and professional commitments outside of my control, there will be no auction of ShadowDeath weapons on the third run of the Dhu Gillywack. Furthermore, there is no guarantee of raffle or release of these items, real or implied, on the third run of the Dhu. Any release of these items shall be made at the sole discretion of those individuals who created, approved, or merchanted the items, i.e. Simutronics Corporation.

I wanted to be sure I was clear and direct in my motives with this. My schedule during this time period cannot guarantee that I will be available to make the release of these weapons happen. I apologize for this in advance, and do not want to raise false hopes.

I thank you kindly for your attention to this matter. Any concerns, questions, thoughts, so on and so forth may be addressed to my play.net account which is read periodically since I am without a computer at the moment.

Skirmisher
07-08-2004, 05:31 PM
Huh?

Pulpit
07-08-2004, 05:37 PM
What is in case your not sure is those Shadow weapons that have been raffled off the last 2 Dhu runs looks like it won't happen on the third run, but I guess there is always a possiblity .. Think they are just covering them selfs in case people buy a ticket just to get a chance at getting one..To behonest with them saying this i doubt the third run will happen.

Pulpit

Weedmage Princess
07-08-2004, 05:38 PM
Is the Shadowdeath storyline with the Queen and such being run in Prime as well?

Kitsun
07-08-2004, 05:40 PM
On the first two runs of the Dhu, there were dagger based Shadow weapons released in 3 raffles and 1 auction per run.

They are normally 4x and heavily scripted. They can waved to 'drain' essence from a target +/- 10 levels to charge it up. While charge it is a 5x shadow flaring weapon. As it loses charges it loses 1AS until it hits base.

They were first released in Platinum for some storyline, they suggested we might see one in prime but it isn't planned. These daggers are the lesser versions as they have big ass ones in plat.

Thats most of what I know offhand. Current owners include Jolena(2nd run raffle), Electrawn(2nd run raffle), Ardwen(1st run auction), Tsin(Bought off winner of run 1 raffle) and Xanith(1st run raffle). I'm not sure who has the others.

Pulpit
07-08-2004, 05:43 PM
Not that I know of at this time ..Think I read on the Dhu boards back when the first run was going on , they are going to try and do it in prime at some point but i could have misinterpted what they were saying ..They just have been raffling a couple of the daggers off the last 2 runs of the Dhu ..oh and they have had one auction on each run for these type weapons as well.

Pulpit

Edaarin
07-08-2004, 06:03 PM
Mytmo has one! Mug him!

Suppa Hobbit Mage
07-08-2004, 10:53 PM
Yes, and I will sell it for the right price!

Kitsun
07-08-2004, 11:53 PM
ROFL

You're Mytmo too?

How many characters do you have with a speech problem?!

Suppa Hobbit Mage
07-09-2004, 09:18 AM
Three

Priestess
07-09-2004, 09:34 AM
Mecrea won one from the first Dhu run also.