PDA

View Full Version : 92 Empath

Dragauth
06-19-2012, 07:46 PM
this will be a character transfer i am selling her for $260 if interested contact me back need to sell to pay some bills so transaction will be fast and easy. she has fixskill available! she will come with all her gear and has a landing shop needing to sell quickly!

Race: Dark Elf Profession: Empath (shown as: Witch Doctor)
Normal (Bonus) ... Enhanced (Bonus)
Strength (STR): 75 (12) ... 75 (12)
Constitution (CON): 93 (16) ... 93 (16)
Dexterity (DEX): 84 (27) ... 84 (27)
Agility (AGI): 88 (24) ... 88 (24)
Discipline (DIS): 94 (12) ... 94 (12)
Aura (AUR): 96 (33) ... 96 (33)
Logic (LOG): 95 (22) ... 95 (22)
Intuition (INT): 84 (22) ... 84 (22)
Wisdom (WIS): 100 (30) ... 107 (33)
Influence (INF): 100 (20) ... 100 (20)
Mana: 381 Silver: 0

(at level 92), your current skill bonuses and ranks (including all modifiers) are:
Skill Name | Current Current
| Bonus Ranks
Armor Use..........................| 40 8
Physical Fitness...................| 105 25
Arcane Symbols.....................| 120 30
Magic Item Use.....................| 120 30
Spell Aiming.......................| 270 170
Harness Power......................| 290 190
Elemental Mana Control.............| 105 25
Mental Mana Control................| 105 25
Spirit Mana Control................| 105 25
Spiritual Lore - Blessings.........| 165 65
Spiritual Lore - Summoning.........| 165 65
Mental Lore - Manipulation.........| 161 61
Mental Lore - Transformation.......| 160 60
Perception.........................| 180 80
Climbing...........................| 93 21
Swimming...........................| 150 50
First Aid..........................| 320 220
Pickpocketing......................| 25 5

Spell Lists
Major Spirit.......................| 47

Spell Lists
Minor Spirit.......................| 40

Spell Lists
Empath.............................| 102

Dragauth
06-21-2012, 01:19 PM
price drop to $250

Dragauth
06-24-2012, 07:40 PM
price bumb to 230! need to get this done

Nephelem
07-09-2012, 09:54 PM
Purchased this character and it was never received. On me for doing a deal with someone with such little reputation, just wanted it out there that Dragauth is a scammer in case they try again in the future.

zzentar
07-09-2012, 10:02 PM
ouch!! Sorry guy. I saw someone earlier with few posts but decent rep trying to sell coins. I didnt want to see the ECW rep hammers that some have or I would have told them to find an older PC merchant to be a middleman. No one trusts people with low posts or bad rep.

Canon2470-4L
07-09-2012, 10:10 PM
perhaps you can write to simu in regards to this scam? will they entertain? at least lock down his account or something, did you actually fill up the transfer form, at least you have his particulars on account & character name?

Gelston
07-09-2012, 10:18 PM
Simu won't do jack shit. They will not facilitate character sales.

Nephelem
07-09-2012, 10:35 PM
I would have no way of proving the supposed account I was buying is really the scammers. I don't want to drag someone's name into things thats not even involved. Chalk one up for live and learn, just wanted people to be aware is all.

poloneus
07-09-2012, 10:37 PM
When I inquired I was told the character name was Athanecia and she was fairly well known in Illistim. I thought the price was still too high for a female empath below cap so I never got into negotiations. Hope things work out for you.

Canon2470-4L
07-09-2012, 10:43 PM
oh i see, how about getting paypal to stop payment or something? i remember my brother sold a bathing ape tee shirt online, payment from buyer was via paypal, my brother received the payment & made delivery in person, weeks after, paypal stop payment as the credit card holder was actually the kid's mum & she wrote to paypal as unauthorized transaction & paypal actually took out the money from my brother's paypal account but after contacting the buyer's mum in person, cleared up the misundersanding, she apologized & paid my brother cash... after...

Nephelem
07-09-2012, 10:51 PM
Yeah I received all the info on the character name, account, etc. It also included a landing premium shop which is why I payed what I did. Let me be very clear though, I have absolutely NO PROOF that ***** is involved in any way with this scam. He could have pulled the name out of a hat for all I know. I apologize to the player of said character for the name even appearing in this thread. Paypal will not be able to help me because it was sent as personal gift. My own fault there for trying to duck taxes heh. Thanks for the concern from everyone, gonna let this one die now.

Gelston
07-09-2012, 10:57 PM
Well, in another thread he was asking for the value on a level 94 Empath. He may have never had one to begin with.

Grim Reaper
07-10-2012, 12:22 AM
The PC handle Dragauth is somewhat unknown to me. But for what it's worth the player of Athenecia whom I know by screen name Reese Absher sent me an instant message an hour before Dragauth posted the character for sale. She was inquiring about how much a near capped female empath would sell for. Unfortunately I was not home at the time so I have nothing else to add other then that. I truly hope this situation gets resolved and that it ends up being a misunderstanding or something that prevented the completion of the character sale.

Sav
07-10-2012, 12:44 AM
seemed like it was a sale out of need and haste was a major factor... perhaps the seller hit that wall and has no access to the internet or something who knows. Either way in the off chance the buyer does work things out perhaps everyone could remove the character name and whatnot to avoid any unwanted taint.

Kitsun
07-10-2012, 01:13 AM
My rules when purchasing a character are to make sure the seller puts up every scrap of info; info, exp, society, diety selection, fixskill status, justice history, etc. Then meet the character ingame; make them show their level in the profile verb. If you can not get into the same city as them, make them change the profile quote to something of your choosing.

When people scam, they tend to want to go big. There's little point in trying to scam out a level 90 character if they actually have one to sell. Plus if you meet them ingame, you can publically burn the name and post the associated logs.

I would always warn to stay vigilant if the sale appears to be too good to be true, or if the seller is in a massive rush.

Merala
07-10-2012, 01:20 AM
My rules when purchasing a character are to make sure the seller puts up every scrap of info; info, exp, society, diety selection, fixskill status, justice history, etc. Then meet the character ingame; make them show their level in the profile verb. If you can not get into the same city as them, make them change the profile quote to something of your choosing.

When people scam, they tend to want to go big. There's little point in trying to scam out a level 90 character if they actually have one to sell. Plus if you meet them ingame, you can publically burn the name and post the associated logs.

I would always warn to stay vigilant if the sale appears to be too good to be true, or if the seller is in a massive rush.

That profile quote thing is actually really good advice. I never would have thought of that.

Canon2470-4L
07-10-2012, 01:53 AM

good advice :)