PDA

View Full Version : Cathedral Wedding Package

shad0ws0ngs
06-19-2012, 04:41 PM
Hello, offering a Cathedral Wedding Package. The fiance and I were excited to go this route, recently decided it wasn't for us. Sadly, we decided that after we had bought it (I did it to make her happy, she did it to make me happy, then we realized this, so, oops).

Cathedral wedding information can be found here: https://www.play.net/gs4/weddings/info/home.asp

To sum it up. The package offers you a special wedding location, ambient/special messaging during the wedding to make it custom tailored to you, custom food for the reception, the use of a "honeymoon" cabin spot(for I believe a week), 2 zesty wedding rings, 2 wedding ring boxes, and 18 NEW items(they don't alter them, they make brand new items). The restrictions on the item creation have been lessened, so if you think you are familiar with it, you might want to re-read it. You can also get an already created item altered for 2 spots. You and your spouse also get 1 feature alteration each and you get access to married verbs(a set of verbs that work with your spouse and make people go "aww" or "eww"). As an extra small bonus, the bride and groom each get a LA belt worn container to pass out invitations. There might be more, check the link!

Current Wedding Guru is Thandiwe, also, who is AMAZING at designing stuff, so if you have problems with ideas there is no GM I'd rather go to to design something for me. After your wedding plans are made, after your designs are sent past QC, you can set a wedding date. I had one, years ago on another character, and it was very nice. We have, however, decided to wait.

Not trying to make a profit on this, just to pass it along so either 180 dollars(Premium Price), via paypal, or silvers at 8 dollars per 1m (the rate it was going when we bought it). Alternative offers are welcome also.

msconstrew
06-19-2012, 05:34 PM
Apparently you're living an O. Henry story.

thefarmer
06-19-2012, 05:43 PM
Thandiwe isn't the Wedding guru

gwendolynne
06-19-2012, 06:18 PM
A simple "wrong" would've done just fine.

thefarmer
06-19-2012, 06:24 PM
A simple "wrong" would've done just fine.

Saying a simple "wrong" is pretty vague, but sure, OK.

shad0ws0ngs
06-19-2012, 07:08 PM
When we got the ticket and as of the last communication with the wedding guru, about a month ago, it was Thandiwe. If it has since changed the new guru has not let us know.

thefarmer
06-19-2012, 10:12 PM
Iunno what the deal is now, but the most recent thing I heard was Galene being the guru, from Thandiwe a long while ago, then Sherlise joining the team not too long ago.

shad0ws0ngs
06-19-2012, 10:28 PM
Galene was, until a few months ago. Then Thandiwe took over. We got our ticket right during the turn around, actually, which lead to a few a few weeks of no responses(not that the person who takes it will likely have that problem!)

Sylvan Dreams
06-19-2012, 11:05 PM
You need to keep better tabs on your wives, farmer.

Kaerika
06-20-2012, 12:34 AM
Thandiwe did mine a few months ago and she was a pleasure to work with.

Hope things are well, Japh. Good luck with the sale.

gwendolynne
06-20-2012, 10:57 AM
LOL Wow..! Watch Billy Madison before getting your panties in a twist! It's a MOVIE QUOTE... playing off of the one started by msconstrew! Damn, folks!

Saying a simple "wrong" is pretty vague, but sure, OK.

Drakefang
06-20-2012, 02:31 PM
LOL Wow..! Watch Billy Madison before getting your panties in a twist! It's a MOVIE QUOTE... playing off of the one started by msconstrew! Damn, folks!

To be fair, both quotes were over my head and I've seen Billy Madison twice. Not enough to quote the movie, though.

Best of luck in selling off this service.

thefarmer
06-20-2012, 03:02 PM
You need to keep better tabs on your wives, farmer.

Lulz. I'll work on it.

I didn't get the Billy Madison quote. But really, typing out a few words doesn't really mean I cared all that much.

shad0ws0ngs
06-23-2012, 09:23 PM
Ok, well. New update, we're looking at a new Guru again.. which can be good, can be bad. Good in that, if you want to purchase now, but want to wait, there will be some chaos before things have settled down, so you would have plenty of time to plan(not that they have ever rushed us in any way) Bad news, you wont get the creativity that is Thandiwe.. that said, not sure who the new Guru will be.

Naionna says, "GM Thandiwe has stepped down as a GM. She has a very full personal life going on and wanted to spend more time with that."
>

shad0ws0ngs
06-28-2012, 08:21 PM
bumpity bump..

shad0ws0ngs
07-03-2012, 04:26 PM
Bump

shad0ws0ngs
07-17-2012, 08:23 PM
bump!

shad0ws0ngs
08-11-2012, 09:55 AM