PDA

View Full Version : Coverting to a new diety

chrenraf
06-14-2012, 07:56 PM
At cap it just costed me 10 million silver to conver to a new diety. While i understand they don't want people changing all the time, I feel 1 million would have been sufficient. furthermore, for something that is going to cost someone a ricockulous amount of money they should really just flat out tell you on the website how much it is going to cost. That was absolute bullshit. That's almost 6 months payment for a regular account and 2 months worth of premium.

So my suggestion is to NOT MAKE IT COSTS SO FRIGGIN MUCH BECAUSE IT IS JUST STUPID.

Further suggestions to any Paladins out there..... Use Ivas as your diety because grapple flares on 1615/1630 are most awesome.

Androidpk
06-18-2012, 01:15 AM
At cap it just costed me 10 million silver to conver to a new diety. While i understand they don't want people changing all the time, I feel 1 million would have been sufficient. furthermore, for something that is going to cost someone a ricockulous amount of money they should really just flat out tell you on the website how much it is going to cost. That was absolute bullshit. That's almost 6 months payment for a regular account and 2 months worth of premium.

So my suggestion is to NOT MAKE IT COSTS SO FRIGGIN MUCH BECAUSE IT IS JUST STUPID.

Further suggestions to any Paladins out there..... Use Ivas as your diety because grapple flares on 1615/1630 are most awesome.

First time converting?

chrenraf
06-18-2012, 12:47 PM
I didn't own him originally, but he was a follower of eonak since 2003 so I assume probably the first conversion. I believe the character was made as a new paladin once they came out and I don't think it was a conversion.