PDA

View Full Version : Loghin vs. Emeradan

Klinor
06-12-2012, 03:24 AM
This isn't my original post but thought I'd share the lulz.

HUNTER-III
Ignore Author
Email Author
Egotistical GM on 06/12/2012 01:23 AM EDT
If the aim was to piss me (a paying customer) off. He succeeded.

* GameMaster Emeradan is here to answer your assist. *

[Cavorting Thrak Table]

Also here: GameMaster Emeradan, Shykyre
Obvious exits: out

You wave.

Emeradan nods to you in greeting.

You say, "Was just talking about you."

You grin.

You see GameMaster Emeradan.
He looks like he either just woke up or hasn't slept in days.
His short, straight dark brown hair is in a state of disarray, and his dark eyes look a little bloodshot.
He is tall and appears to be senescent. He has sparkling crystal blue eyes and tanned skin. He has chin length, thick brown hair streaked with silver. He has a clean-shaven face and slightly pointed ears. A faint image of a triquetra is inked onto the right side of his neck.
He has a black dragon tattoo on his finger.
He is wearing a shadowy black golvern chain suspending a miniature kelyn statue of Vel'Athorre, a silver-based sleek crystal sphere, a dark leather longcloak, a matte black dagger harness, an Eliza Dushku doll, a carved stone fortress locket, a floresiensis skull, an antique silver armband, a soft kitten bag, a small lizard, a warped platinum star, a brass-bound maoral Adventurer's Guild badge, a mechanical shan pin, Teh Pwn, a glaesine crystal dragonfly, a Rose McGowan doll, a sky blue glaes spider charm, a white silk poets shirt, a tooled black leather satchel, a glacial white smooth glaes armband, a pair of black leather gloves, a dark ora skull ring, a silver-traced leather sword belt, a small silk coin pouch, a dark leather locksmith's toolkit, some supple doeskin leather trousers, an anklet, and some black leather boots.

Emeradan softly asks, "Bad things, I hope?"

Shykyre chuckles.

You say, "Just about if it was time to do something or keep waiting."

[Cavorting Thrak Table]

Also here: GameMaster Emeradan, Shykyre

Shykyre says, "I won't repeat it."

Shykyre grins.

Emeradan softly asks, "So, your fangs are fake?"

You say, "Ok, I am one of thoes trublesome folk that have fangs and claws... and a whip."

You say, "Well the statements are reversed so to speak."

You point one of your steel claws at a long wooden table, baring your razor-sharp fangs in a menacing grin.

You say, "You point one of your steel claws at a long wooden table, baring your razor-sharp fangs in a menacing grin."

Emeradan softly says, "Loghin points one of his steel claws at a long wooden table, baring a pair of fake razor-sharp fangs in a menacing grin."

You extend your steel claws menacingly in front of you, baring your razor-sharp fangs in a vicious grin.

Shykyre says, "I think all the claws are broke in the same way."

Emeradan softly says, "Loghin extends some blood-tipped slender steel claws menacingly in front of him, baring a pair of fake razor-sharp fangs in a vicious grin."

Shykyre says, "Both sets I have do the same thing."

You say, "You extend your steel claws menacingly in front of you, baring your razor-sharp fangs in a vicious grin."

You reach up and casually pick between your razor-sharp fangs with one of your steel claws.

You say, "You reach up and casually pick between your razor-sharp fangs with one of your steel claws."

Emeradan softly asks, "Well, why do you feel the messaging is incorrect?"

You say, "Why does it say fangs with the whip, cloak, and one of the three statements with claws but only the two statemnts say fake."

You say, "Inconsistant verbage."

Emeradan softly says, "TAP your fangs for me."

You say, "The whip from the same shop with the fangs has two statements that I know of that use the fangs as well and neither of them say fake."

You tap a pair of fake razor-sharp fangs that you are wearing.

Emeradan softly says, "The person who wrote the scripts for all of those items specifically intended for the fangs to be viewed as fake."

Emeradan softly says, "Having said that..."

You say, "And the fangs on their own do not say fake with any of their actions."

You gnaw lightly on your lower lip. The razor-sharp tip of one of your fangs breaks the skin and causes a tiny bead of blood to appear, which you casually catch with the tip of your tongue.

You run the tip of your tongue over the point of one of your fangs.

Shykyre says, "Uh, I disagree with that."

You flash an evil grin, making sure the tips of your fangs are visible.

You bare your razor-sharp fangs and hiss menacingly.

You say, "Not one of thoes say fake."

Emeradan softly says, "Well, since I know the person who wrote the scripts, I can most assuredly vouch for the intent."

Shykyre says, "The claws are the only ones with scripts that show fake."

Emeradan smiles.

Emeradan softly says, "Again, having said that..."

Shykyre says, "Well then they are just garbage."

You ask, "So they show as fangs with every single action but two that say fake?"

Shykyre just went out.

Emeradan softly says, "Now that you and I are focused on your solo assist."

Emeradan smiles.

You say, "Solo hell I pay for both accounty."

You say, "Accounts."

You say, "So that is another of my premium accounts."

Emeradan softly says, "Well, I talk to one person at a time."

Emeradan smiles.

You say, "I am not smiling."

Emeradan softly says, "It tends to make trying to assist players much easier."

You say, "It tends to piss me off when I have another character out with the same problem."

Emeradan softly says, "I'll make a note, then, that we need to have someone update that array of scripts to ensure that the fangs display as "fake" amongst them all."

You say, "Go for it."

You say, "I will post this log to the boards and let every other person out their state their opnion as well."

Emeradan softly says, "And I appreciate that you pointed out the disparity with them."

You say, "I will be talking to customer service tomorrow as well."

Emeradan softly asks, "Was there anything else I can address for you at the moment?"

You say, "And scrue something else up, I think not."

Emeradan softly says, "Good evening, then, Loghin."

Emeradan waves.

You hear the sound of rustling leaves behind you. Looking over your shoulder to investigate, you find nothing there. However, when you turn back around, you notice that Emeradan has vanished.
You say, "Might just make it worth my time to go to a face to face...."
You wave your hand in a dismissive gesture.
Emeradan softly says, "I'll make a note, then, that we need to have someone update that array of scripts to ensure that the fangs display as "fake" amongst them all."
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

With deliberate intent the responses were phrased to anger and upset me. It is this level of arrogance while dealing with the paying customer that supports his job that infuriates me the most. I work in customer service and know what is considered unacceptable. The game is slowly dyeing because players are treated in this manner. My tolerance of abuse from a service I PAY for is very limited, I want HIM TERMINATED!

Androidpk
06-12-2012, 03:44 AM
I love when people say "I work in customer service and blah blah blah".

WRoss
06-12-2012, 03:47 AM
Lohgin seemed like the ass there

Cxai
06-12-2012, 03:49 AM
Eh, life is too short to get that upset about this kind of thing.

Androidpk
06-12-2012, 04:04 AM

That too.

Ceyrin
06-12-2012, 05:10 AM
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt27/IllicoPresto/Motivational/YoureDoingItWrong29.jpg

Allereli
06-12-2012, 09:08 AM

+1, on both his accounts.

Gweneivia
06-12-2012, 10:08 AM
But he wants to be wolverine!!1one! Is that so wrong?

tallkris3
06-12-2012, 10:56 AM
But he wants to be wolverine!!1one! Is that so wrong?

He gets to be fake wolverine

Tgo01
06-12-2012, 11:47 AM
Emeradan power tripping? Never would have seen that coming.

Drakefang
06-12-2012, 11:56 AM
I think they both sucked in this situation.

I'll add that Emeradan is and always has been an ass, pretty much. The way he handles customers seems to be crap. Unfortunately, he is often easily provoked, too. The player base isn't much better than the staff base in that regard and vice versa.

Kitsun
06-12-2012, 12:15 PM
Alter the fangs to not include the word fake. Problem solved.

Androidpk
06-12-2012, 12:44 PM
Emeradan power tripping? Never would have seen that coming.

Power tripping? I thought he remained pretty calm in front of this mouth breather.

Anothi
06-12-2012, 02:01 PM
I would have to agree. The player spiraled out of control pretty quickly and for a minor reason. I'm not a fan of Em, but I think he handled it pretty well.

audioserf
06-12-2012, 02:13 PM
Emeradan always seems to phrase things so as to seem to be deliberately trolling, but he wasn't necessarily wrong here. Loghin just flipped the fuck out which was entertaining as heck.

Archigeek
06-12-2012, 02:55 PM
Thanks for saving that. Read it last night and figured it'd be pulled in no time... an entertaining read.

Tgo01
06-12-2012, 03:01 PM
Power tripping? I thought he remained pretty calm in front of this mouth breather.

I'm not saying Loghin was a perfect angel or anything either, but Emeradan was acting like a giant cock about the whole thing.

From the log Loghin seemed to genuinely think the fangs should NOT say fake, it's not like he was saying "Yeah yeah I know they're supposed to be fake, but I'm the customer and I demand them to not say fake." So he calls for an assist, gets Emeradan (which right off the bat he should have known it would not end well) and Emeradan basically says "Nope, they're supposed to say 'fake' because I know the GM who made them and I know their intent. Alright I just removed your friend who was having the same problem ::fake smile:: because I do better one on one ::fame smile:: Okay so basically, I'm right, you're wrong, I'll be sure to have ALL of the messaging say 'fake', which is exactly the opposite of what you wanted, but I'm going to 'thank' you for bringing this to our attention so we can have it fixed ::fake smile::"

Maybe Emeradan was right and it was totally out of his hands to have the "fake" messaging removed, I'm not saying Emeradan was necessarily wrong, I'm saying the way he handled it was wrong. All that needed to be said was "Unfortunately every message should say 'fake.' I apologize for the confusion but we are going to have to add the 'fake' wording to every script."

I also love how Emeradan acts this is a voice conversation and he kept getting "cut off" and was going to make sure everyone shut up and let him "get a word in edge wise."

Tsk Tsk
06-12-2012, 03:55 PM
I don't see how Emeradan was power tripping at all and I don't understand the argument "well one of the verbs doesn't express fake in it so obviously they're not meant to be fake". Also, being a complete ass to the GM doesn't really help your case.

Reliel
06-12-2012, 04:03 PM
Just a case of someone being unable to take "I can't do that" and blowing it out of proportion.

Klinor
06-12-2012, 04:06 PM
Here's his re-post with a few new parts.

HUNTER-III
Ignore Author
Email Author
Egotistical GM RUDE (Log cut) on 06/12/2012 12:05 PM EDT
::::If the aim was to piss me (a paying customer) off. He succeeded.::::

Rheteger nods to you and says, "Looking for something to do, Loghin? I've got just the thing for you. If you want to know more, simply ask me about BOUNTIES."
>ask rhet about bountyRheteger says, "Hmm, I've got a task here from the town of Wehnimer's Landing. The local gem dealer, Murdos Burdos, has an order to fill and wants our help. Head over there and see what you can do. Be sure to ASK about BOUNTIES."
>wear my shieldYou sling a dusky grey imflass shield over your shoulder.
>Other Player 1 confers quietly with Taskmaster Rheteger.
>'gemsYou say, "Gems."
>Other Player 1 shares some coins with her group.
Other Player 1 hands you 2363 silvers.
>ask rhet about removeRheteger says, "You want to be removed from your current task assignment, Loghin? If so, ASK me about REMOVAL one more time to confirm this choice."
>ask rhet about removeRheteger says, "Very well Loghin, I have removed you from your current assignment."
>Other Player 1 confers quietly with Taskmaster Rheteger.
>Other Player 1 asks, "Gems?"

SEND[RUDE] Hey there, I see your pending assist, but since you're in the middle of traveling around, head to a table when you're ready and, if I'm not otherwise engaged at the moment, I'll hop down and we can chat.

::::about five minutes later::::

SEND[RUDE] I see you're now at a table, but I'm currently assisting another. I'll check back in time, so if you have something else to do, I'd do it. Thanks. :)

>who
Active Players: 287
Staff on duty:
GameMaster RUDE
Use WHO HELP for more options.
>queueAssists pending: 1
Premium assists pending: 1
Referrals pending: 0
>Other Player 1 just left.
>The Other Player 1 disk goes off in search of its master.
>'well she didn't last longYou say, "Well she didn't last long."
>loo[Cavorting Thrak Table]
Centered on the central plank of the table is a glass full of water, set upside down on a small plate. There are grooves in the floor boards, where the heavy wooden chairs have been dragged back and forth through the years over the same places. Marching around the edge of the table are tiny paintings of dozens of thraks in a madcap parade.
Also here: Great Lady Other Player 2 who is sitting

::::about twenty minutes later::::

* GameMaster RUDE is here to answer your assist. *
>loo
[Cavorting Thrak Table]
Also here: GameMaster RUDE, Other Player 3
>wave
You wave.
RUDE nods to you in greeting.
'was just talking about you
You say, "Was just talking about you."
>grin
You grin.
>l at RUDE
You see GameMaster RUDE.
He looks like he either just woke up or hasn't slept in days.
His short, straight dark brown hair is in a state of disarray, and his dark eyes look a little bloodshot.
He is tall and appears to be senescent. He has sparkling crystal blue eyes and tanned skin. He has chin length, thick brown hair streaked with silver. He has a clean-shaven face and slightly pointed ears. A faint image of a triquetra is inked onto the right side of his neck.
He has a black dragon tattoo on his finger.
He is wearing a shadowy black golvern chain suspending a miniature kelyn statue of Vel'Athorre, a silver-based sleek crystal sphere, a dark leather longcloak, a matte black dagger harness, an Eliza Dushku doll, a carved stone fortress locket, a floresiensis skull, an antique silver armband, a soft kitten bag, a small lizard, a warped platinum star, a brass-bound maoral Adventurer's Guild badge, a mechanical shan pin, Teh Pwn, a glaesine crystal dragonfly, a Rose McGowan doll, a sky blue glaes spider charm, a white silk poets shirt, a tooled black leather satchel, a glacial white smooth glaes armband, a pair of black leather gloves, a dark ora skull ring, a silver-traced leather sword belt, a small silk coin pouch, a dark leather locksmith's toolkit, some supple doeskin leather trousers, an anklet, and some black leather boots.
RUDE softly asks, "Bad things, I hope?"
Other Player 3 chuckles.
>'just about if it was time to do something or keep waiting
You say, "Just about if it was time to do something or keep waiting."
>l
[Cavorting Thrak Table]
Also here: GameMaster RUDE, Other Player 3
Other Player 3 says, "I won't repeat it."
Other Player 3 grins.
RUDE softly asks, "So, your fangs are fake?"
>'ok, I am one of thoes trublesome folk that have fangs and claws... and a whip
You say, "Ok, I am one of thoes trublesome folk that have fangs and claws... and a whip."
>'well the statements are reversed so to speak
You say, "Well the statements are reversed so to speak."
>point claw at table
You point one of your steel claws at a long wooden table, baring your razor-sharp fangs in a menacing grin.
>'You point one of your steel claws at a long wooden table, baring your razor-sharp fangs in a menacing grin.
You say, "You point one of your steel claws at a long wooden table, baring your razor-sharp fangs in a menacing grin."
RUDE softly says, "Loghin points one of his steel claws at a long wooden table, baring a pair of fake razor-sharp fangs in a menacing grin."
>wave claw
You extend your steel claws menacingly in front of you, baring your razor-sharp fangs in a vicious grin.
Other Player 3 says, "I think all the claws are broke in the same way."
RUDE softly says, "Loghin extends some blood-tipped slender steel claws menacingly in front of him, baring a pair of fake razor-sharp fangs in a vicious grin."
Other Player 3 says, "Both sets I have do the same thing."
>'You extend your steel claws menacingly in front of you, baring your razor-sharp fangs in a vicious grin.
You say, "You extend your steel claws menacingly in front of you, baring your razor-sharp fangs in a vicious grin."
>eat claw
You reach up and casually pick between your razor-sharp fangs with one of your steel claws.
>'You reach up and casually pick between your razor-sharp fangs with one of your steel claws.
You say, "You reach up and casually pick between your razor-sharp fangs with one of your steel claws."
RUDE softly asks, "Well, why do you feel the messaging is incorrect?"
>'why does it say fangs with the whip, cloak, and one of the three statements with claws but only the two statemnts say fake
You say, "Why does it say fangs with the whip, cloak, and one of the three statements with claws but only the two statemnts say fake."
>'inconsistant verbage
You say, "Inconsistant verbage."
RUDE softly says, "TAP your fangs for me."
>'the whip from the same shop with the fangs has two statements that I know of that use the fangs as well and neither of them say fake
You say, "The whip from the same shop with the fangs has two statements that I know of that use the fangs as well and neither of them say fake."
>tap my fang
You tap a pair of fake razor-sharp fangs that you are wearing.
RUDE softly says, "The person who wrote the scripts for all of those items specifically intended for the fangs to be viewed as fake."
RUDE softly says, "Having said that..."
>'and the fangs on their own do not say fake with any of their actions
You say, "And the fangs on their own do not say fake with any of their actions."
>eat fang
You gnaw lightly on your lower lip. The razor-sharp tip of one of your fangs breaks the skin and causes a tiny bead of blood to appear, which you casually catch with the tip of your tongue.
>lick fang
You run the tip of your tongue over the point of one of your fangs.
Other Player 3 says, "Uh, I disagree with that."
>grin fang
You flash an evil grin, making sure the tips of your fangs are visible.
>hiss fang
You bare your razor-sharp fangs and hiss menacingly.
>'not one of thoes say fake
You say, "Not one of thoes say fake."
RUDE softly says, "Well, since I know the person who wrote the scripts, I can most assuredly vouch for the intent."
Other Player 3 says, "The claws are the only ones with scripts that show fake."
RUDE smiles.
RUDE softly says, "Again, having said that..."
Other Player 3 says, "Well then they are just garbage."
>'so they show as fangs with every single action but two that say fake?
You ask, "So they show as fangs with every single action but two that say fake?"
Other Player 3 just went out.
* Chamorr returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
RUDE softly says, "Now that you and I are focused on your solo assist."
RUDE smiles.
* Lunakist returns home from a hard day of adventuring.
>'solo hell I pay for both accounty
You say, "Solo hell I pay for both accounty."
>'accounts
You say, "Accounts."
>'so that is another of my premium accounts
You say, "So that is another of my premium accounts."
RUDE softly says, "Well, I talk to one person at a time."
RUDE smiles.
>'i am not smiling
You say, "I am not smiling."
RUDE softly says, "It tends to make trying to assist players much easier."
>'it tends to piss me off when I have another character out with the same problem
You say, "It tends to piss me off when I have another character out with the same problem."
RUDE softly says, "I'll make a note, then, that we need to have someone update that array of scripts to ensure that the fangs display as "fake" amongst them all."
>'go for it
You say, "Go for it."
>'I will post this log to the boards and let every other person out their state their opnion as well
You say, "I will post this log to the boards and let every other person out their state their opnion as well."
RUDE softly says, "And I appreciate that you pointed out the disparity with them."
>'I will be talking to customer service tomorrow as well
You say, "I will be talking to customer service tomorrow as well."
RUDE softly asks, "Was there anything else I can address for you at the moment?"
>'and scrue something else up, I think not
You say, "And scrue something else up, I think not."
RUDE softly says, "Good evening, then, Loghin."
RUDE waves.
You hear the sound of rustling leaves behind you. Looking over your shoulder to investigate, you find nothing there. However, when you turn back around, you notice that RUDE has vanished.
>'might just make it worth my time to go to a face to face....
You say, "Might just make it worth my time to go to a face to face...."

::::Such comments, at a Simucon where GM RUDE is not only directly visible as to who they are personally but in front of other staff that can hold them accountable, would not likely be made.::::

>dismiss
You wave your hand in a dismissive gesture.
>sign of thought
Your hypnotic gesture makes your mind receptive to the thoughts of others. You feel their distant, comforting presence.
>think RUDE softly says, "I'll make a note, then, that we need to have someone update that array of scripts to ensure that the fangs display as "fake" amongst them all."
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

::::With deliberate intent the responses were phrased to anger and upset me. It is this level of arrogance while dealing with the paying customer that supports his job that infuriates me the most. I work in customer service and know what is considered unacceptable. The game is slowly dyeing because players are treated in this manner. My tolerance of abuse from a service I PAY for is very limited, I want HIM TERMINATED!::::

Liagala
06-12-2012, 04:10 PM
It is this level of arrogance while dealing with the paying customer that supports his job that infuriates me the most. I work in customer service and know what is considered unacceptable. The game is slowly dyeing because players are treated in this manner. My tolerance of abuse from a service I PAY for is very limited, I want HIM TERMINATED!
This is an excellent way to get what you want in any situation. I'm sure Whatley himself has jumped in to handle the problem immediately. I can clearly see where this guy's extensive background in customer service just shines right through.

AnticorRifling
06-12-2012, 04:11 PM
I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!

Tgo01
06-12-2012, 04:13 PM
I don't see how Emeradan was power tripping at all

If it's "policy" or whatever to answer assists one on one then fine, right at the beginning say "I'm sorry as a matter of policy I'm going to have to ask you to leave" in regards to the third person there. But nope, not Emeradan. He allows the person to stay and even give his two cents then as soon as the conversation isn't going the way he likes he forces the other person to leave. "There, now I can help you one on one with your solo assist." Oh okay, now suddenly it's policy apparently to deal with assists "one on one." Not to mention his obviously happy attitude of saying "Welp now all messages will say fake." I swear I get a mental picture of him sitting at his computer with a giant grin on his face as he said that.

I don't understand the argument "well one of the verbs doesn't express fake in it so obviously they're not meant to be fake".

Again I'm not saying Emeradan was necessarily wrong with his decision but certainly Loghin had a point, either all messages should say fake or no messages should say fake. Loghin apparently thought no messages should say fake, he wasn't trying to be malicious or anything.

AnticorRifling
06-12-2012, 04:15 PM
Loghin wanted it his way, couldn't leave well enough alone and proceeded to get asshurt when the decision was made to have all messages say fake.

Androidpk
06-12-2012, 04:26 PM
Again I'm not saying Emeradan was necessarily wrong with his decision but certainly Loghin had a point, either all messages should say fake or no messages should say fake. Loghin apparently thought no messages should say fake, he wasn't trying to be malicious or anything.

Loghin shouldn't have been acting like such a Ceyrin.

Warriorbird
06-12-2012, 04:38 PM
I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZwhNFOn4ik

Stanley Burrell
06-12-2012, 04:45 PM
Well ... I did know the GM who made the claws and when I got my super amazing RPA for fixing them to not have the HISS script work while dead, I was imparted no knowledge as to whether or not the word "fake" was being worked on to display itself less or more. HOWEVER, and here's where things get interesting, I don't remember entirely for certain, but I think I altered a pair and it was at a non-EG event and the merchant took the word "fake" out of them, so if and when I reactivate my GemStone account, they are not for sale. Because they make for a good premium point character-specific enhancive.

And that is how babies are made.

Archigeek
06-12-2012, 05:51 PM
Oh Stanley.

Latrinsorm
06-12-2012, 06:14 PM
Boy, that's some story. That kind of is different from what I remember being told about, you know, people loving each other in, you know, physically.

dszabo
06-12-2012, 06:15 PM
I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!

YOU DON'T TALK TO ME THAT WAY! I CAN DO 100 PUSHUPS IN 20 MINUTES!!!

And LOL at Loghin's 23 year career at McDonalds being "customer service". The guy's a douche...but that's also customer service isn't it?

ETA: I'm not defending Emeradan, he's a douche too.

Rinualdo
06-12-2012, 06:20 PM
Sometimes I wish certain people would post on the PC.

moonshine
06-18-2012, 12:41 AM
They were obviously sold as fake fangs at the merchant. A GM telling you straight-up facts is not bad customer service.

'nuff said.

WRoss
06-18-2012, 12:46 AM
They were obviously sold as fake fangs at the merchant. A GM telling you straight-up facts is not bad customer service.

'nuff said.

Hello GM.

moonshine
06-18-2012, 01:12 AM
LOL what? I just signed up with a new account because my old e-mail doesn't work anymore.

Not-a-GM

WRoss
06-18-2012, 01:19 AM
LOL what? I just signed up with a new account because my old e-mail doesn't work anymore.

Not-a-GM

That's exactly what a GM would say, GM.

moonshine
06-18-2012, 01:47 AM
Yeah, ok.

You make it sound like a bad thing to be a GM for some reason. Not sure why you think that, but I'm not a GM. And I don't take it as an insult to be called one. I'm not really sure where you are going with this.

I decided to join the forum again (after about 8 years) and I'm being attacked by a twelve year old in a grown man's body? Or are you really twelve years old?

Keep your forum then, kiddo. I'm out of here.

And don't forget to wipe next time, Stinky.

WRoss
06-18-2012, 01:48 AM
whoa....I was being sarcastic. Chill out.

4a6c1
06-18-2012, 04:57 AM
Yeah, ok.

You make it sound like a bad thing to be a GM for some reason. Not sure why you think that, but I'm not a GM. And I don't take it as an insult to be called one. I'm not really sure where you are going with this.

I decided to join the forum again (after about 8 years) and I'm being attacked by a twelve year old in a grown man's body? Or are you really twelve years old?

Keep your forum then, kiddo. I'm out of here.

And don't forget to wipe next time, Stinky.

:rofl:

Disagree with me and I will call you a stinky twelve year old!!!!!!!

I think only 12 year olds call people stinky.

Androidpk
06-18-2012, 05:10 AM
GMs also call people stinky. Fact.

Kuyuk
06-18-2012, 05:12 AM
Easy woman.

When someone calls a man stinky, it's because we didn't wipe.

When someone calls a woman stinky, it's a totally different type of insult.

Reliel
06-18-2012, 05:25 AM
:rofl:

Disagree with me and I will call you a stinky twelve year old!!!!!!!

I think only 12 year olds call people stinky.

I miss the days when children would get tough guy and threaten to beat your ass because they could bench 300 pounds and they run with gangs...where have the simple days of old gone?

4a6c1
06-18-2012, 05:58 AM
jaroc Last Activity:06-18-2012 01:22 AM.

ravashaak
06-18-2012, 04:40 PM
Easy woman.

When someone calls a man stinky, it's because we didn't wipe.

When someone calls a woman stinky, it's a totally different type of insult.

Did you just call her "easy"?

Bobmuhthol
06-18-2012, 05:25 PM
What a beautifully crafted exit for a GM to try to pass off as any other person who makes an account to say GMs are cool and then leaves.