PDA

View Full Version : 12 Setting No-Nav Teleport Amulet with Gaze

LordBacl
06-11-2012, 11:31 PM
Sold!

Stores 12 settings anywhere you could set a normal gold ring to. Push and pull to change setting, rub to teleport to setting of your choice. Never gets navved, never breaks, doesn't need mana or charges or any other nonsense. Teleporting does not cause RT, can be done with both hands full, and while sitting, laying down, kneeling, standing, any position. Can be altered. Ring does not need to be worn to work, can work while held in either hand.

a brass and gold ring etched with crescent moons and stars

>tap brass ring
1 Saewehna Jungle, Lagoon
2 Saewehna Jungle, Clearing
3 Firefly Villa, Merchant Lounge
-> 4 Adventurer's Guild, Office
5 Upper Krag Slopes
6 Hidden Plateau
7 Lysierian Hills, A Small Shrine
8 Sylvarraend Road
9 Lake of Fear, South Dock
10 Melgorehn's Reach, Tower
11 Locksmehr River, South Dock
12 Ta'Illistim, Hanging Gardens

1st person: Suddenly, your ring spouts thick clouds of fog. In the next heartbeat, you feel yourself launch into the air, and you are hurtling through empty space! Abruptly, the sensation ceases, leaving you a bit unsteady on your feet.

3rd person departing: Bacl rubs his ring and fog billows from it in a thick cloud, quickly obscuring his form from sight. As the murk clears, you see Bacl is no longer there.

3rd person arriving: A blanket of fog begins to fill the room. As it clears, Bacl is suddenly sitting in front of you.

You also can gaze into any room your have the ring set to (not cross-realms). People do not know you are peering in on them.

>peer brass ring
You stare intently at your ring. A fog begins to creep into the periphery of your vision, gradually obscuring your surroundings. Then, the details of another location overlay the haze, showing you...
[Adventurer's Guild, Office]
Pushed against the polished mahogany walls are matching leather armchairs separated by gilt-edged end tables. Twirling gently from its chain overhead, the clacking prisms from the crystal chandelier produce a soft melodic chime. Directly beneath the fixture rests an oval shaped desk inlaid with blue lapis lazuli along its edges. Tucked at the back of the room, the dried and well-preserved carcass of a mammoth arachnid rests within a glass display case. You also see Guild Taskmaster Rheteger.
Also here: Lady *******
Obvious exits: northwest

Pretty fucking awesome. Sold!

MMA RLZ
06-12-2012, 06:55 PM
Friggin awesome item

Nordred
06-13-2012, 05:58 PM
I'd be curious to see what this sells for, I'd turned down a few offers over 150 mil for my 12 setter.

LordBacl
06-14-2012, 12:35 PM
Sold!

everan
06-14-2012, 03:19 PM
Yes, these cross realm transport items are amazingly useful. I once had an opportunity the use the portrait owned by that funny little fellow with lots of toys, I can't recall his name, but it is fantastic to move from those Elven Lands back to Town Square in an instant. The entry makes quite a splash too. I don't even need 12 locations, just Hanging Gardens, Teras, the Landing, Ta'Valoor and the Rift and I'd be happy. Unfortunately, I am extremely cheap.

WRoss
06-14-2012, 03:25 PM
Yes, these cross realm transport items are amazingly useful. I once had an opportunity the use the portrait owned by that funny little fellow with lots of toys, I can't recall his name, but it is fantastic to move from those Elven Lands back to Town Square in an instant. The entry makes quite a splash too. I don't even need 12 locations, just Hanging Gardens, Teras, the Landing, Ta'Valoor and the Rift and I'd be happy. Unfortunately, I am extremely cheap.

This isn't cross realm

LordBacl
06-14-2012, 03:46 PM
Yeah, not cross-realm. If only, right? Heh.

WRoss
06-14-2012, 03:48 PM
You could have traded for a globe bow

LordBacl
06-14-2012, 03:56 PM
You could have traded for a globe bow

I traded it for a positive balance in my savings account instead.