PDA

View Full Version : Romney Illegally Impersonated Police

ClydeR
06-11-2012, 11:39 AM
When Mitt Romney was a college freshman, he told fellow residents of his Stanford University dormitory that he sometimes disguised himself as a police officer – a crime in many states, including Michigan and California, where he then lived. And he had the uniform on display as proof.

More... (http://www.nationalmemo.com/did-young-mitt-romney-impersonate-a-police-officer-another-witness-says-yes/)

Said Madden in a recent interview, “He told us that he had gotten the uniform from his father,” George Romney, then the Governor of Michigan, whose security detail was staffed by uniformed troopers. “He told us that he was using it to pull over drivers on the road. He also had a red flashing light that he would attach to the top of his white Rambler.”

“It was a terrible thing to do,” said one of his accomplices, a Cranbrook classmate named Graham McDonald.

To some observers, Romney’s alleged masquerading as a cop to intimidate innocent drivers shows a character defect that is also revealed by other bullying incidents during his youth. When those incidents were disclosed in the Washington Post earlier this year, Romney issued an apology of sorts, stating that he had done “stupid” things and was sorry if he had harmed anyone.

Following his sophomore year at Stanford, young Mitt left and never went back. For more than two years he served as a Mormon missionary in France — thus avoiding the obligation to wear a very different uniform in Vietnam.

There's something wrong with Romney.

Drew
06-11-2012, 11:52 AM
Clyde have you decided yet if you are going to endorse Romney or Obama in the election?

ClydeR
06-11-2012, 12:05 PM
Clyde have you decided yet if you are going to endorse Romney or Obama in the election?

Yes.

I'm not endorsing either of them. A strong conservative Christian candidate will emerge before November. You can count on it.

Republicans are making a terrible mistake with Romney. Even though he is the weakest of the Republican candidates, he may still win, but it would be a disaster.

Drew
06-11-2012, 12:26 PM
Assuming it comes down to just Obama and Romney who will you pick if you have to make a choice?

ClydeR
06-11-2012, 02:40 PM
Assuming it comes down to just Obama and Romney who will you pick if you have to make a choice?

Not going to happen. I can't think of any presidential election in my lifetime that had only two candidates on the ballot.

Drew
06-11-2012, 02:48 PM
Not going to happen. I can't think of any presidential election in my lifetime that had only two candidates on the ballot.

Only Gary Johnson, Barack Obama, and Mitt Romney are on the ballots in all 50 states.

WRoss
06-11-2012, 03:22 PM
Only Gary Johnson, Barack Obama, and Mitt Romney are on the ballots in all 50 states.

Johnson is close enough in the polls to being in the debates.

Parkbandit
06-11-2012, 03:39 PM
Johnson is close enough in the polls to being in the debates.

Well, Johnson was absolutely terrible in the GOP debates.. he looked like he was completely out of his element.

Maybe he improved?

4a6c1
06-11-2012, 07:12 PM
HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAA

Is this for real? What a douche. There has to be more to this story.

Tgo01
06-11-2012, 08:16 PM
Yay more second hand information. Surprised no one is dead in this story so they can't give their side.

ClydeR
06-12-2012, 11:39 AM
There has to be more to this story.

I would think so! How did Romney get a Michigan State Trooper uniform? I know his father's bodyguards were Michigan State Troopers, but that doesn't explain how Romney got one of their uniforms.

~Rocktar~
06-13-2012, 02:30 AM
You know, there's these things, you know, they are called stores and you go to them to buy things.

Wrathbringer
06-14-2012, 10:03 AM
First a police officer, now a qualified presidential candidate. What's next? Elvis?

Drew
06-14-2012, 10:21 AM
I would think so! How did Romney get a Michigan State Trooper uniform? I know his father's bodyguards were Michigan State Troopers, but that doesn't explain how Romney got one of their uniforms.

Probably after he seduced and had gay sex with one of the troopers.

Rinualdo
06-14-2012, 10:41 AM
Troopergate 2.0?