PDA

View Full Version : bad rep

dustybeard
06-05-2012, 11:32 AM
honistly if you people are going to bad rep someone atleast have the balls to sign your name. its irritateing to get bad repped for asking for a price check on a item in the god damn PC thread at that. so for all those who feel like they rather be some anoynmous dick go fuck your selfs.:fu:

Telfaahga
06-05-2012, 11:41 AM
You are just going to get more bad rep for this thread. Also how does it show balls if you put your name? It's the fucking internet what are you going to do about it anyway you know? You guys are goofs sometimes with this rep. If you just 100 percent ignore it how can it bother you? This isn't the real world remember you are being repped by anonymous internet people who don't know you in real life and never will get over it and move on.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
06-05-2012, 11:44 AM
I just gave you negative reputation for your grammar, spelling and punctuation. I didn't sign it though.

mgoddess
06-05-2012, 01:07 PM
Who gives a flying fuck?!

Oh, right... this is the Internet. Everything on the Internet is Serious Business....

Suppa Hobbit Mage
06-05-2012, 01:25 PM
I do. I think people should at least make a modicum of effort when they post. I’m not saying you have to be perfect, I'm certainly not. You can hit the shift key at the beginning of a sentence, try to spell words correctly and use punctuation though. That really takes no more effort than it does to type pretty much anything else. Or get an addon that does it for you and it takes no effort at all.

Tisket
06-05-2012, 01:37 PM
I agree. You are already at a disadvantage when you are a new poster so why not take an extra moment to check your spelling and punctuation.

Drew
06-05-2012, 01:39 PM
I definitely didn't give this guy anonymous neg rep. Definitely.

Parkbandit
06-05-2012, 01:42 PM
I just got a pop up message that said "Thank you for deducting reputation"... which was very nice.

I, however, DID sign the rep I gave you.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
06-05-2012, 01:42 PM
Have you seen the balls on my avatar btw? I really don't like cats but it's really cute.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
06-05-2012, 01:45 PM
I do. I think people should at least make a modicum of effort when they post. I’m not saying you have to be perfect, I'm certainly not. You can hit the shift key at the beginning of a sentence, try to spell words correctly and use punctuation though. That really takes no more effort than it does to type pretty much anything else. Or get an addon that does it for you and it takes no effort at all.

I thought mgoddess was responding to the OP qq'ing over the neg rep.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
06-05-2012, 01:51 PM

Oh, then disregard and please comment on my avatar.

Can I put video in this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fEjr8tfb2k&feature=channel&list=UL

Some Rogue
06-05-2012, 01:54 PM
Whoa, video links.

Gelston
06-05-2012, 02:20 PM
I like how it says "Thank you for deducting rep from this user" now.

mgoddess
06-06-2012, 12:34 PM
This.

Nieninque
06-06-2012, 02:30 PM
I agree. You are already at a disadvantage when you are a new poster so why not take an extra moment to check your spelling and punctuation.

Or just fuck off and save the messing around.

Wheelerm
08-17-2012, 10:55 PM
LOL. I love your avatar, SHM.