PDA

View Full Version : Ranged Weapons (4x fusion, altered 5x) and Flaring Arrowheads

Amerek
06-04-2012, 11:09 AM
a silvery lacquered ruic longbow -- 4x Fusion
Two spherical depressions adorn the silvery ruic longbow, approximately the size and shape of a small gem. All of the gem chambers are currently empty.
CB: 750K DrXLecter

an eahnor veined long bow -- altered 5x longbow
The wood of the bow has been charred beyond recognition and polished to a smooth luster. Veins of richly saturated black eahnor weave throughout the grain. Two naked figures serve as the nocks, their detailed wings pointing to a finely sculpted bone riser. Carved in an intense scene of agony, three female souls twist and intertwine to form the grip. One spirit's hand stretches outward and serves as the arrow shelf of the battle bow. A faint aura of holy light radiates from the bow.
CB: 850K jpatter123

Case full of Fire Flaring arrowheads -- CB: 250K cor aut mors
In the mistwood case you see a container of thick rosin, a silver tuning key, a small honing stone, a piece of gritty paper, a bottle of dark amber oil, a bundle of barbed arrowheads, a bundle of barbed arrowheads, a bundle of barbed arrowheads, a bundle of barbed arrowheads, a bundle of barbed arrowheads, a bundle of barbed arrowheads, a bundle of barbed arrowheads, a bundle of barbed arrowheads, a bundle of barbed arrowheads, a bundle of barbed arrowheads, a bundle of barbed arrowheads, a bundle of barbed arrowheads, a bundle of barbed arrowheads, a bundle of barbed arrowheads, a bundle of barbed arrowheads, a bundle of barbed arrowheads, a bundle of barbed arrowheads, a bundle of barbed arrowheads, a bundle of barbed arrowheads, a bundle of barbed arrowheads, a bundle of barbed arrowheads, a bundle of barbed arrowheads, a bundle of barbed arrowheads, a bundle of barbed arrowheads, a bundle of barbed arrowheads and a bundle of barbed arrowheads.

Looking at the arrowheads, you can see 30 arrowheads. From the bundle, each tip is a drakar barbed arrowhead.

Case full of Lightning Flaring arrowheads - CB: 200K Corlyne
In the mistwood case you see a bundle of spike-tipped arrowheads, a bundle of spike-tipped arrowheads, a bundle of spike-tipped arrowheads, a bundle of spike-tipped arrowheads, a bundle of spike-tipped arrowheads, a bundle of spike-tipped arrowheads, a bundle of spike-tipped arrowheads, a bundle of spike-tipped arrowheads, a bundle of spike-tipped arrowheads, a bundle of spike-tipped arrowheads, a bundle of spike-tipped arrowheads, a bundle of spike-tipped arrowheads, a bundle of spike-tipped arrowheads, a bundle of spike-tipped arrowheads, a bundle of spike-tipped arrowheads, a bundle of spike-tipped arrowheads, a bundle of spike-tipped arrowheads, a bundle of spike-tipped arrowheads, a bundle of spike-tipped arrowheads, a bundle of spike-tipped arrowheads, a bundle of spike-tipped arrowheads, a bundle of spike-tipped arrowheads, a bundle of spike-tipped arrowheads, a silver tuning key, a bottle of dark amber oil, a piece of gritty paper, a container of thick rosin and a small honing stone.

Looking at the arrowheads, you can see 30 arrowheads. From the bundle, each tip is a zorchar spike-tipped arrowhead.

Case full of Frost Flaring arrowheads -- MB: 100k
In the mistwood case you see a bottle of dark amber oil, a container of thick rosin, a piece of gritty paper, a silver tuning key, a small honing stone, a bundle of tri-bladed arrowheads, a bundle of tri-bladed arrowheads, a bundle of tri-bladed arrowheads, a bundle of tri-bladed arrowheads, a bundle of tri-bladed arrowheads, a bundle of tri-bladed arrowheads, a bundle of tri-bladed arrowheads, a bundle of tri-bladed arrowheads, a bundle of tri-bladed arrowheads, a bundle of tri-bladed arrowheads, a bundle of tri-bladed arrowheads, a bundle of tri-bladed arrowheads, a bundle of tri-bladed arrowheads, a bundle of tri-bladed arrowheads, a bundle of tri-bladed arrowheads, a bundle of tri-bladed arrowheads, a bundle of tri-bladed arrowheads, a bundle of tri-bladed arrowheads, a bundle of tri-bladed arrowheads, a bundle of tri-bladed arrowheads, a bundle of tri-bladed arrowheads, a bundle of tri-bladed arrowheads, a bundle of tri-bladed arrowheads, a bundle of tri-bladed arrowheads, a bundle of tri-bladed arrowheads, a bundle of tri-bladed arrowheads, a bundle of tri-bladed arrowheads, a bundle of tri-bladed arrowheads, a bundle of tri-bladed arrowheads, a bundle of tri-bladed arrowheads, a bundle of tri-bladed arrowheads, a bundle of tri-bladed arrowheads, a bundle of tri-bladed arrowheads and a bundle of tri-bladed arrowheads.

Looking at the arrowheads, you can see 30 arrowheads. From the bundle, each tip is a rhimar tri-bladed arrowhead.

DaCapn
06-04-2012, 11:13 AM
MB: an eahnor veined long bow

Eddge
06-04-2012, 11:15 AM
550k on 5x

Corlyne
06-04-2012, 11:33 AM
Case full of Lightning Flaring arrowheads 200k please

DrxLecter
06-04-2012, 12:07 PM
a silvery lacquered ruic longbow - 500k

leifastagsweed
06-04-2012, 12:40 PM
600k on the ruic longbow, please. :)

DrxLecter
06-04-2012, 01:39 PM
a silvery lacquered ruic longbow - 750k

top shottah
06-04-2012, 07:32 PM
750k on the eahnor veined long bow

Amerek
06-04-2012, 09:28 PM
Updated. Sales will end at 6pm on Wednesday. I have more stuff to sell.

jpatter123
06-05-2012, 12:25 AM
an eahnor veined long bow -- altered 5x longbow

Pandoriah
06-05-2012, 07:24 AM
MB for fire flaring arrowheads case please

cor aut mors
06-05-2012, 10:26 AM
250k on the fire arrowheads.

Amerek
06-05-2012, 04:09 PM
Updated. Ends tomorrow at 6. I'll send you a PM if you win, or just contact me with your in-game name and I'll find you.

Amerek
06-06-2012, 07:49 AM
MB reduced on the frost arrow heads. Someone pick these up.

jpatter123
06-08-2012, 05:51 PM
sent you a PM with my game name and AIM account name when the auction ended, but you haven't responded and I've checked for you on Lnet, but no luck. Could you please contact me about when/where I can pick this bow up?

Berubeo21
06-09-2012, 02:27 PM
mb on frost flaring arrowheads

ashronsjunky
06-09-2012, 08:10 PM
300k on fire 250 on lightning