PDA

View Full Version : Fully Unlocked Scripted Weather Cloak

shad0ws0ngs
05-25-2012, 08:54 AM
a muted blue linen cloak lined with downy silk

VLA, 8lbs, further deepen-able

You analyze your blue linen cloak and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:

The blue linen cloak is a garment that changes messaging depending on the climate you're in, or whether it is raining/snowing outside. The cloak is fully unlocked. This item can be altered, it just needs to remain the basic essence of what the item is (no changing a cloak into a dress, but a cloak into a coat is fine). This is currently set to be a cloak of some sort. The cloak is currently hooded, but it could have a custom hood added by a skilled merchant. It currently has a default fastener, but it could have custom ones added by a skilled merchant.

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the blue linen cloak for you or have its pockets deepened.

Zest list (possibly incomplete):

>wear cloak
Draping the blue linen cloak over your shoulders, you enswathe yourself with the cloak.
>rem cloak
You slip out of the blue linen cloak and fold it over your forearm, making sure it doesn't drag on the floor.
>close cloak
You fasten the clasp on your blue linen cloak, bracing yourself for the outdoor weather.
>open cloak
You unfasten the clasp on your blue linen cloak and open it, no longer needing the extra protection from the weather outside.
>pull cloak
You pull the hood of your blue linen cloak over your head, preparing yourself for the capricious elements of the outdoors.
>pull cloak
You tug on the hood of your blue linen cloak, allowing it to shadow your face.
>push cloak
You push the hood of your blue linen cloak onto your shoulders, glancing about your surroundings.
>push cloak
You arrange the hood of your blue linen cloak, which is pushed back from your head and pooled around your shoulders.
>rub cloak
You fold your arms over your chest, drumming your fingers on your blue linen cloak.
>turn cloak
You turn back the edge of your blue linen cloak momentarily, revealing the interior pockets.
>clean cloak
You run a hand over your blue linen cloak, cleaning off the surface.

Also zested differently depending on whether you put a weapon in it, a large item, a small item, etc:
>put pike in my cloak
You slip the coraesine-shot pike into one of the weapon loops sewn inside your blue linen cloak.
>get pike from my cloak
You draw a perfect coraesine-shot pike from one of the weapon loops sewn inside your blue linen cloak.
>put dag in cloak
You sheathe the black vultite dagger into one of the small scabbards sewn inside your blue linen cloak.
>get dag from my cloak
You draw a sharp black vultite dagger etched with a twisting green serpent along its blade from one of the small scabbards sewn inside your blue linen cloak.
>put potion in my cloak
You tuck the green glass potion into a small pocket inside your blue linen cloak.
>get potion from my cloak
You grab a leaf-carved green glass potion from a small pocket inside your blue linen cloak.
(large pocket if a large item)

Copy of a post from Wyrom, from the Officials:
Just to give some insight on how these work, since I know there is a little confusion out there. They check the area you're in to be...

Inside > Snowing > Raining > Ashy > Climate

...And message appropriately with some of the verb traps on the item.

As for the unlocking process, this is what we have for these.

OPEN, CLOSE, WEAR, REMOVE come "off-the-shelf" at the time of purchase.

PULL, PUSH, GET/PUT (for items inside of it) are a tier 1 unlocking. At this point you can also have a hood, cowl, or custom head covering added. The custom one is just describing it like "torn blue hood." This will alter the messaging to reflect the type of covering with PULL and PUSH.

RUB, TOSS, TURN, CLEAN are a tier 2 unlocking (fully unlocked).

The clasp/fastener can also be custom altered on it, by a Wyrom-run merchant, so Cidolfhus for example.

MB: 1m CB: 2.5m to Wizardre sold

Beguiler
05-25-2012, 11:21 AM
1.5m please

the fat white duke
05-25-2012, 02:14 PM
1.75m

shad0ws0ngs
05-25-2012, 06:32 PM
updated

shad0ws0ngs
05-25-2012, 07:05 PM