PDA

View Full Version : Zul Logoth Deeds

GhostGirl
07-02-2004, 06:02 PM
Can someone give me a hand with this? I know the procedure to get deeds in Zul Logoth (which I'll share if anyone wants to know) and I know what candle to light for my profession (rogue). But I can't find the right candle for my race (dark elf) and I have tried all of them.

Which makes me think there might be something else I'm doing wrong instead. Black candle = rogue, xxx candle = dark elf???, then light the gold candle. I've been using uncut diamonds, scarabs, and broken vaalin lockpicks, so I know it's not my offerings that are wrong.

Any help?

GhostGirl
07-08-2004, 08:11 PM
Bah, no one's ever figured out how to get deeds in Zul Logoth?! *mutter*

Edaarin
07-08-2004, 08:16 PM
Run to Ta'Illistim to get deeds

:whistle:

Edaarin
07-08-2004, 08:17 PM
What am I thinking...

You don't NEED deeds anymore. Period. Die with a deed and get raised, no loss of exp. Die without a deed and get raised, no loss of exp. Die with a deed and decay, 1k DR points. Die without a deed and decay, 1k DR points.

Edaarin's died like 100+ times since GSIV opened, and 95% of those deaths were without deeds.

SnatchWrangler
07-09-2004, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by GhostGirl
Bah, no one's ever figured out how to get deeds in Zul Logoth?! *mutter*

Ask the Brother Barnstel at the herb shop about deeds. He'll tell you about an arch to go through. Then there's a bunch of paintings and candles or something (might be incense). You match up your race and profession with the items in the room (look at the tapestries), light the candle/incense, put a gem on the alter (or whatever it is) and you'll get a deed. It isn't all that hard once you get into the deed room itself.

It's been awhile since I've done it, but it shouldn't take more than a couple minutes to figure it out the first time.

Latrinsorm
07-09-2004, 12:37 PM
Do gems (a la Landing system) count triple? Or is it just that any shiny thing gets a deed?

SnatchWrangler
07-09-2004, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Latrinsorm
Do gems (a la Landing system) count triple? Or is it just that any shiny thing gets a deed?

Seems to work just like the deed system in the Landing and Ta'Ill. I was using 1K gems for a character around 30-35 trains.

My feeling is all the gem to deed calculations are way off. I never really use silvers, so I can't confirm the 3:1 ratio. But the age and number of deeds variables have always been way off, unless all my characters are broken.

theotherjohn
07-09-2004, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by SnatchWrangler

My feeling is all the gem to deed calculations are way off.

I have never had a problem with Kalguardian's deed machine

SnatchWrangler
07-09-2004, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by theotherjohn

Originally posted by SnatchWrangler

My feeling is all the gem to deed calculations are way off.

I have never had a problem with Kalguardian's deed machine

Right, because you're probably overpaying using that calculation.

Haldrik
12-10-2015, 05:23 AM
Anyone know the verbs for lightning the candles? :) Some guy is struggling real hard on LNET. At least 30 minutes of candle play.

Also. Yes, I necroed a 2004 thread. SUCK IT.

I also would like to point out the dudes name above this post is SnatchWrangler. LOL.

Kaldonis
12-10-2015, 05:25 AM
That guy is my wife

>_<

Androidpk
12-10-2015, 06:33 AM
That guy is my wife

>_<

Snatchwrangler?

Kaldonis
12-11-2015, 01:36 AM
There's not even a candle for monks, if that tells you just how popular this system is.