PDA

View Full Version : clothing, containers, instrument strap all 1k mb

TyrilPraedus
05-23-2012, 10:53 AM
can deliver in landing or FWI. ALL mb is 1k. not gunna drag this one out, should be done around this weekend. Will not make updates thurs night.

2)
a thin braided leather strap

can be attached to an instrument so you can wear it

cb: 35k SOLD Rage priest

3)
ribbon-tied theatre mask

>look my mask
Smooth and symmetrical, the porcelain mask is off-white in hue with twin ribbons of deep ebon adorning each temple. The features of the mask are divided evenly in half by an invisible line and display extreme suffering on the right and intense joy upon the left. Painted into the space where the eyeholes should be are startling blue hues that ring a dark iris, which flares dramatically with golden striations.

>pull my mask
You slide your theatre mask forward and tighten the ribbons securing it, concealing your face.

>push my mask
You loosen the ribbons securing your theatre mask and slide it to the side, revealing your face.

cb: 30k SOLD Lady Alisea

4)
a wide stork-feathered belt

You carefully inspect your stork-feathered belt.

You determine that you could wear the belt around your waist.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of leather.

less than 2 lb,

cb: 1k SOLD Halfling guts

6)

a formal brown cloak

You estimate that a formal brown cloak can store a large amount with enough space for any number of items.
You determine that you could wear the cloak, hanging it from your shoulders. The cloak appears to serve some purpose.
You analyze your brown cloak and sense that the item is free from merchant alteration restrictions.
You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the brown cloak for you or have its pockets deepened.
about 9 lb, open/close

cb: 1k SOLD Ragepriest

7)

a patched scarlet silk pouch with amber-inlaid sunflower buttons

less than 2 lb

You analyze your scarlet silk pouch and sense that it may be altered with either a long or show description. Based on the design, you realize that changing the noun would be acceptible. While the material it is made out of may be changed, you sense that it would need to be something that has buttons or toggles on it. It can be worn only on the belt and is designed to hold a small instrument only.

>open my pouch
With nimble fingers, you unfasten each of the buttons holding your scarlet silk pouch closed, and draw the flap open.

>close my pouch
You carefully pull the flap of your scarlet silk pouch closed, and fasten each of its buttons securely.

cb: 1k SOLD Halfling Guts

Ragepriest
05-23-2012, 12:57 PM
1k on:

Please and thank you.

TheOne
05-23-2012, 12:59 PM
Any idea where the instrument is worn for #2?

Halfling Guts
05-24-2012, 03:22 AM
2 - 2k
3 - 1k
4 - 1k
7 - 1k

Gsgeek
05-24-2012, 04:41 AM
Shoulder worn

TheOne
05-24-2012, 09:20 AM
20k on 2

Ragepriest
05-26-2012, 08:20 PM
35k:

#2, please.

Lady Alisae D'Aeothi
05-27-2012, 07:13 AM
3-- 30k

TyrilPraedus
05-28-2012, 06:12 PM
bids updated, will mark everything sold tonight if no more bids. Thanks.