PDA

View Full Version : 3x two hand sword, crit weighted, sanct, con bonus..

ashronsjunky
05-22-2012, 10:21 PM
Auction will go..Once! Twice!! Sold!!!...I will hold item/s for 24 hours from end of auction for delivery. If item isn't picked up by then the Item/s WILL be resold! Add your character name with bid for faster delivery at end of auction. Items can be picked up in the Landing, Solhaven or Icemule. :thanx:

Found off a large ogre...

engraved glaes twohanded sword-
+15, +1 cons bonus, somewhat crit weighted and sanctified...111k value at pawnshop

MB:100k CB:100k quick TWICE!!
BO:500k

Inmortalis2.1
05-22-2012, 10:39 PM
Oh I get it. You wanted to double the BO. That's why you didn't really try to get up with me. I checked for you more than 10 times on your "get a hold of me today or I'm reselling" day. I was wondering why you were such a dick about it

ashronsjunky
05-22-2012, 10:55 PM
Oh I get it. You wanted to double the BO. That's why you didn't really try to get up with me. I checked for you more than 10 times on your "get a hold of me today or I'm reselling" day. I was wondering why you were such a dick about it

no fuck tard, you never picked it up just like you never picked up the shield you won from my other auction prior to this one. I sent multiple notices to you for pickup/delivery... you place bids on items, fuck up auctions and never come and pay up for what you win. Two times is enough from you on no shows. You got my friggen screen name and you have all 3 of my characters names in my signature. Not once did i get a thought, PM, or IM.. Get lost ya troll!

the quick
05-23-2012, 07:21 AM

Inmortalis2.1
05-23-2012, 06:37 PM
As I told you, and everyone else, I got locked out of that account. Hence me not responding to your PMs. I have won A LOT of items here and have picked up every single one with no more than minor delays. I work nights as anyone who has delt with me will tell you, but I ALYWAYS pickup. When we don't run into each other right away, we set up a time. You waited two days then sent me a pissed off I'm reselling if you don't pick up PM so I got on more than 10 times that day since I was off and you were never on. Blame me if you like, but anyone whose delt with me knows your full of shit

ashronsjunky
05-24-2012, 11:04 AM
updated

ashronsjunky
05-24-2012, 04:14 PM
SOLD!! Quick get a hold of me please for pickup...

ashronsjunky
05-24-2012, 06:19 PM
delivered and done... thank you!