PDA

View Full Version : Girl Topc: Guys read at your own risk but remember I warned you

GSLeloo
07-02-2004, 05:50 PM
Ok I come here to ask this question because well desperate times call for desperate measures.

I have to go to the gyno once a year for a pap smear because of the birth control pills I have to take for a medical purpose. I am a virgin, that is not new to anyone. Last August was the first time I had to have it and I was terrified and oh guess what it was worse than I thought. I think I basically had a panic attack, I tightened everything up, they had to use a child size thing on me and even then it was so painful and I nearly threw up and passed out afterwards. I also randomly burst into tears.

My mom thinks it's just I'm either very tight down there or very small down there but either way it was a horrible horrible experience.

The point of all this is that I have to go back and do it again in August and just thinking about it basically gets me ready to freak out again. I know most of the women on here aren't virgins, many of you have had children, and I'm willing to bet almost all of you have had a pap smear.

My question to you is do you have any advice to make it better? Because the only thing right now I can think of to do is just take a lot of muscle relaxers or the pain killers I have from my operation.

I am seriously looking for any advice because right now if I go in there it's not going to go well.

Artha
07-02-2004, 05:51 PM
Thank you for the warning.

GSLeloo
07-02-2004, 05:55 PM
Don't complain Artha, you were warned!

Mint
07-02-2004, 05:56 PM
Okay, I officially know way more about Leloo than I am entirely comfortable with.

Hulkein
07-02-2004, 05:57 PM
Take some valume and vicodin, that will relax you mentally at least.

CrystalTears
Oh yeah, the pap smears. I can't stand them. Even people who have sex regularly aren't particularly happy about seeing the gyno for this.

Let me ask you this. Are you comfortable with your doctor? Is your doctor male or female? You need someone you feel comfortable with.

My last year in Miami before my move I needed to see a gyno but my current one didn't take my health insurance so I was desperate to find another one. The only one I could find that would take me with availability and my insurance was a large man named Dr. Lucky. Already bad joojoo. He went in there and took WAY longer than I'd like. It made me uncomfortable, which caused me to clamp up and made the exam longer. Ugh. Never again. I only see female ones now.

Muscle relaxers are good. My doctor has soothing pictures on the ceiling which helps take your mind off it a bit. But I would really start with someone you REALLY like and trust first. Tell them your experience with the last exam and I'm sure they'll find an approach that will be more comfortable for you.

Hope that helps.

GSLeloo
Mint I don't care because what I am asking for is help. I honestly can't do it again or I am going to have a breakdown so I figured some of the women here who do this every year might have some mature advice.

peam
07-02-2004, 05:58 PM
I'd suggest one of these:

http://www.nastymen.net/dildos/big-black-dildo.png

Loosen things up.

Mint
07-02-2004, 05:58 PM
It was a joke Leloo. Probably not the best time for one I agree. Hope it goes well.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
07-02-2004, 05:59 PM
I know we are a pretty closeknit community, but you don't see me talking about my hemoroids here do you?!

GSLeloo
It does. I still have the same doctor as last, it's a female. Our insurance dropped their practice but since my last visit was so traumatic my mom said they'd pay the full cost to have me keep going to her since she knows what happened. I'm just honestly scared to death to go back. I wish I could've said "oh that wasn't so bad" but it was worse than I ever thought. It was literally painful when it's only supposed to be uncomfortable.

CrystalTears
Preparation H is great for that. :moon2:

GSLeloo
07-02-2004, 06:00 PM
You could say the same thing about a lot of things discussed here and you were warned so please don't joke right now.

I know Mint its just I am about ready to freak out so jokes don't help at the moment.

Ravenstorm
07-02-2004, 06:00 PM
To repeat the most important parts of CT's post:

1) Have a doctor you are totally comfortable with.

2) Have a doctor you can communicate with.

If neither of the above is true, get a new one. This goes for all doctors but is especially true concerning the ones regarding the more intimate aspects of your health.

Raven

CrystalTears
07-02-2004, 06:01 PM
You're stressing too much over it. You might even have an easier time this one around because you've been there. However if you go with the intention that you're going to hate it, you ARE going to hate it. You have to go with as little stress as possible.

GSLeloo
07-02-2004, 06:02 PM
I know it was probably me. I couldn't relax I was scared to death and I can't calm down for some reason I can't explain it.

I guess I just see it as... it's not something you want, you don't want it in there but you have to so it's almost like letting yourself be willingly raped I guess.... I know that's idiotic.

peam
07-02-2004, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by GSLeloo
You could say the same thing about a lot of things discussed here and you were warned so please don't joke right now.

I know Mint its just I am about ready to freak out so jokes don't help at the moment.

Quit being a fucking drama queen. If you honestly thought you'd post your question and get nothing but honest, caring replies, you're dumber than a box of bricks.

If you're freaking out about your appointment with a gyno more than a month from now and honestly can't find a way to cope, maybe you should add an appointment with a psychologist to the schedule.

Betheny
07-02-2004, 06:09 PM
Last time I had a pap, my doctor gave me shit for having a genital piercing.

Needless to say, I will have a new doctor next time.

Oh, and just think of the exam like it's cybersex. I'm sure that'll get you through.

[Edited on 7-2-2004 by Maimara]

GSLeloo
07-02-2004, 06:14 PM
No I expected it from certain people Peam, such as yourself. You could never understand. I really don't want to fight with you so I will leave it at that and ignore your responses.

Mint I didn't expect it from and it was a joke so she didn't mean any harm and that's fine. Others of course I expect ass responses but I don't care about them and will choose to ignore them being jerks. But there are good people who will be mature enough to answer in a helpful manner. And that is why I made this thread.

So go ahead Peam and be an ass, your words mean nothing and only show more about you than they do about me.

Delirium
07-02-2004, 06:18 PM
maybe you should add an appointment with a psychologist to the schedule.

I know this was said as an attack but i think you should consider it. They make drugs for anxiety and if your having this much and obsessing over it when its a ways away a drug could calm you down.

Hulkein
07-02-2004, 06:20 PM
Yeah Leloo, I'm going to have to agree with Peam on this subject. If you're that high strung about something that far away, you should seek professional help and not us here at the PC. After all, this is no joking matter.

Artha
07-02-2004, 06:22 PM
Don't complain Artha, you were warned!

I was being serious!

GSLeloo
07-02-2004, 06:26 PM
Nothing else gets to me. I'm fine on most things, I can deal them away. But as another agreed to me the test is like being raped. How can you be calm knowing that? You guys don't know what it's like and it's easier for women who aren't virgins.

I don't need a psychiatrist because I know that I am freaking out over it I just need people who have gone through this to help.

Sean
07-02-2004, 06:27 PM
Or you could just blow it off. Yea, it's your health but if your so upset about it than you can always stop and deal with the consequences. From what I gather no one here has posted that they enjoy it, but they deal with it. Those seem to be your choices. Deal with it or don't go and deal with the issues that might arise later.

Weedmage Princess
07-02-2004, 06:30 PM
You got some good vice already, Leloo. It's not the most pleasant experience in the world but it doesn't have to be as difficult of a time as you're having, either. It's definitely something I'd address with the doctor prior to the examination, too. They might have a few tips for you to help you relax.

Oh and since I'm feeling helpful...

Click me, SHM (http://www.anuice.com/)

GSLeloo
07-02-2004, 06:34 PM
I have to go because you have to go once a year to get the BC pills. I have to take the pills due to a health problem. I have no choice in the matter and I hate it.

Sean
07-02-2004, 06:34 PM
On a side note, I'd like to point out that Weedie knew exactly where to go for help.

Betheny
07-02-2004, 06:35 PM
She's got a kid.

From what I understand, kids = hemorrhoids.

Sean
07-02-2004, 06:36 PM
You always have a choice.

Weedmage Princess
07-02-2004, 06:43 PM
Actually...I never had hemorrhoids (Thank God) ..I just did a Yahoo search and...

GOD I HATE YOU TIJAY

HarmNone
07-02-2004, 07:08 PM
I'd suggest you call your gynecologist and explain the problem. Ask if she can give you something to help relax you and relieve your anxiety...something you can take for like a week before the appointment. That way, you'll be less anxious and less likely to clamp down. :)

HarmNone

CrystalTears
07-02-2004, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by HarmNone
That way, you'll be less anxious and less likely to clamp down. :)

HarmNone

This is the best pun EVAR! :D

GSLeloo
07-02-2004, 07:21 PM
Thank you HarmNone, that's a really great suggestion. I have to call her for a refill anyway so I'll ask that when I do. Thank you so much and everyone who had great suggestions. I feel so much calmer now especially after talking to CT, so a special thanks to CT too!

HarmNone
07-02-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears

That way, you'll be less anxious and less likely to clamp down. :)

HarmNone

This is the best pun EVAR! :D

Hee! I wondered if anybody would catch that one. I should have known you would! :lol:

HarmNone raises a Bailey's to CT

HarmNone
07-02-2004, 07:30 PM
You're welcome, Leloo. You are not the first person to have these feelings, hon, and you won't be the last. Believe me. ;)

HarmNone

Suppa Hobbit Mage
07-02-2004, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Weedmage Princess
You got some good vice already, Leloo. It's not the most pleasant experience in the world but it doesn't have to be as difficult of a time as you're having, either. It's definitely something I'd address with the doctor prior to the examination, too. They might have a few tips for you to help you relax.

Oh and since I'm feeling helpful...

Click me, SHM (http://www.anuice.com/)

LOL. I feel somehow violated.

Galleazzo
07-02-2004, 09:28 PM
I don't need a psychiatrist because I know that I am freaking out over it I just need people who have gone through this to help. Leloo, nothing anyone'll tell you here will make you not freak out. It'll all be stuff you knew all ready. Even if you get calm now you'll probably freak when you're in the stirrups. Panic attacks are like that.

My ex-wife had the same problem when she was still a virgin, heck, she was so tight it took us 2 months to do it first off before she could relax enough. What she did was tell her GY at college, who'd dealt with that sort of thing a lot. That'd be the best thing for you.

Also talking to a shrink isn't a horrible idea, if you're equating a pap smear with being raped.

GSLeloo
07-02-2004, 09:49 PM
The fact is I don't believe a shrink can do anything for me. A shrink can't make you stop being afraid, they can only hold your hand till you find out how yourself. In time I will find the way without a shrink.

CrystalTears
07-02-2004, 09:54 PM
Have you even tried, or are you debunking the idea because you have it set in your mind that they can't help you?

MrFeature
07-02-2004, 10:03 PM
I'd check the room for hidden cameras too. http://www.spyequipmentguide.com/image-files/mini-video-cameras.jpg

GSLeloo
07-02-2004, 10:09 PM
My aunt saw a shrink, my brother sees a shrink. My brother puts the blame of all his problems on our mother and myself. He is no better than he was and the depression medication doesn't do anything. Rather than finding the reasons for why he is the way he is in himself he blames them on everyone else. You are who you are and you can blame everyone else in the world for that but you'll never accomplish anything.

Hips
07-02-2004, 10:13 PM
I seriously think you should consider seeing a psychiatrist, too. While going to a gynocologist and getting a pap smear isn't exactly the most comfortable thing in the world, you definitely shouldn't be getting so worked up over it. I mean, I've been getting them since I was 14. They're really not that bad, once you get used to them. I can think of plenty of things that are worse. Plus... the psychiatrist could actually help you figure out WHY you react the way you do, and then help you work to change that. That's what they're for.

07-02-2004, 10:22 PM
I have no life.
Why. Did. I. Read. This. TOPC? :S

Ravenstorm
07-02-2004, 10:24 PM
Not every counselor is created equal.

Some are good. Some suck. Some are great for some people but others just don't mesh. Some types of therapy work for some people while others don't.

And most importantly, someone has to be willing to work at overcoming their problems instead of looking for people to blame. If you go to find out why you freak out and how to overcome it, you might get somewhere.

Raven

[Edited on 7-3-2004 by Ravenstorm]

longshot
07-03-2004, 01:26 AM
A shrink can't make you stop being afraid, they can only hold your hand till you find out how yourself.

Actually, the shrinks have many ways to help you not be afraid, and even better, figure out why you were afraid in the first place.

They don't "hold your hand".

You need a shrink... for many reasons.

Blazing247
07-03-2004, 01:27 AM
<You need a shrink... for many reasons.>

:lol:

Skirmisher
07-03-2004, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by Ravenstorm
Not every counselor is created equal.

Some are good. Some suck. Some are great for some people but others just don't mesh. Some types of therapy work for some people while others don't.

And most importantly, someone has to be willing to work at overcoming their problems instead of looking for people to blame. If you go to find out why you freak out and how to overcome it, you might get somewhere.

Raven

[Edited on 7-3-2004 by Ravenstorm]

Yes, exactly what I was going to say.

They can only do as much as you let them.

Shari
07-03-2004, 02:45 AM
Hmm...well I've been going to a gyno for 4 years and let me tell you, pap smears do suck, and they do hurt. And ocasionally my eyes STILL tear up in the middle of what I jokingly call "the violation".

Best advice? Get your doctor to perscribe valum for you each time before you go to see the gyno.

07-03-2004, 03:16 AM
20 CCs of the lady heron and you'll be fine.

- Arkans

HarmNone
07-03-2004, 04:13 AM
Just ignore that last post (by Arkans), Leloo. The refuge has obviously unleashed another idiot.

HarmNone

07-03-2004, 03:25 PM
Directions for a better life, HarmNone:

1. Bend over, yet not too far.

2. Grip stick firmly.

3. Pull outwards, yet not too hard as to cause splinters or breakage of the stick.

4. Stick should dislodge from ass given enough patience.

5. If above method fails, use lubricant or seek immediate medical aid.

-- Off to my refuge pile or whatever.

- Arkans

HarmNone
07-03-2004, 03:34 PM
Heh. Thanks, Arkans. I think I've got a pretty damned good life as it is. Kind of you to think of me, however. :)

HarmNone is quite satisfied with her life just as it is

07-03-2004, 03:59 PM
Heh. Thanks, Arkans. I think I've got a pretty damned good life as it is. Kind of you to think of me, however. :)

HarmNone is quite satisfied with her life just as it is

Liar.

- Arkans

HarmNone
07-03-2004, 04:13 PM
Heh. Your response is actually rather sad, Arkans. Keep it up and you'll have me feeling sorry for you.:lol:

HarmNone doesn't think so, but one never knows...

07-03-2004, 05:49 PM
Heh. Your response is actually rather sad, Arkans. Keep it up and you'll have me feeling sorry for you.:lol:

HarmNone doesn't think so, but one never knows...

Feel sorry for me? Awesome. Let's rock and roll.

- Arkans

Nieninque
07-03-2004, 05:53 PM
Not that you can tell much about people from what they write on message boards but, as far as it goes, Harmnone seems to be the most rounded person here and appears far from needing to improve her life according to the likes of Arkans.

Snowy, in awe of the resident pagan ;)

07-03-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Nieninque
Not that you can tell much about people from what they write on message boards but, as far as it goes, Harmnone seems to be the most rounded person here and appears far from needing to improve her life according to the likes of Arkans.

Snowy, in awe of the resident pagan ;)

Maybe, I don't know HarmNone. For all I know, I hit a nerve with the heroin remark because she was booting right there and felt guilty about it.

For all I know, she's clean, has a good paying job, and is happy with her life. Whatever, I don't know her nor do I care for her.

*BUT* what I do find odd is that someone says something sarcastic and then HarmNone gets all weird. Hey, whatever, but I'll act however she wants to portray me as. No skin off my back.

PS: OMFG YER SO GH3Y <--- To be consistent.

- Arkans

Nieninque
07-03-2004, 05:58 PM
I didnt find it weird.
Someone posted a thread about how worried they were about something
You posted a suggestion (sarcastic or otherwise) to take heroin
HN Told Leloo to ignore you, that the loonybin must have a leak.

Seems ok to me

07-03-2004, 06:00 PM
I didnt find it weird.
Someone posted a thread about how worried they were about something
You posted a suggestion (sarcastic or otherwise) to take heroin
HN Told Leloo to ignore you, that the loonybin must have a leak.

That would be true if I wasn't some sort of refuse rubbish man or something. I forget what it was now. "Ignore him" works so much better and is so much more civil.

- Arkans

Seems ok to me

Souzy
07-03-2004, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Mint
Okay, I officially know way more about Leloo than I am entirely comfortable with.

What she said ^^ Vicodin hon, take it next time.

Nieninque
07-03-2004, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by Arkans

That would be true if I wasn't some sort of refuse rubbish man or something. I forget what it was now. "Ignore him" works so much better and is so much more civil.

- Arkans

Seems ok to me

The refuge has obviously unleashed another idiot.

Refuge, not refuse.

Idiotic statement about heroin. :shrug:

Nakiro
07-03-2004, 07:23 PM
Maybe learn to be more comfrotable with your body by being naked more often. Read up on what is involved in a gyno exam. Learn why it is necessary and what type of health risks you are most at risk for.

INFO INFO INFO. Its your friend.

If you're feeling like you're being raped there is somethign wrong. I'd bet your main problem is 1) lack of information and 2) total uncomfortability with your body. Hell you still refer to it as the down under place, or whatever. ITS YOUR GOD DAMN VAGINA, READ YOUR OWNERS MANUAL AND GET A GRIP.

07-03-2004, 07:44 PM

Originally posted by Arkans

- Arkans

Seems ok to me

The refuge has obviously unleashed another idiot.

Refuge, not refuse.

Idiotic statement about heroin. :shrug:

With an even more idiot insult. See the circle?

- Arkans

GSLeloo
07-03-2004, 09:51 PM
In my defense I have actually been told by two people they they're supposed to lubricate the object they used. She didn't do that....

Ravenstorm
07-03-2004, 10:27 PM
if you don't like what she did or how she did it, then don't go back to her. Ever. Talk to your female friends and find out who they use and if they're absolutely happy with them. Gynecologists especially should be chosen based not just on qualifications but recommendations.

Raven

GSLeloo
07-03-2004, 10:33 PM
Well the practice is owned by the guy who delivered my brother, he's been my moms gyno for like 20 years. Rather than see him I chose a girl cause I thought I'd be more comfortable but several people have suggested switching doctors since I had such a bad experience with her. I'm really considering it.

Betheny
07-03-2004, 10:35 PM
<ominously>

THE COCK CURES ALL.

</ominously>

longshot
07-04-2004, 09:55 AM
I think you should move to an Islamic Fundamentalist country where they don't allow women to go to the gyno.

Or, you could go to an African country where they would hack off your clit with a dull knife and sew the rest of you up.

This way, you will never have to deal with the fear of going to the gynocologist, or any type of thearpy.

Problem solved!

Betheny
07-04-2004, 10:29 AM
Hack off the clit?

Dude I'll put metal things through some very sensitive areas, but HACK IT OFF?!!?!

CrystalTears
07-04-2004, 10:52 AM
Yes, hack off the clit so that they no longer feel pleasurable sex and thus it would be used solely for procreating. If that wasn't going to happen, they sew it completely up so that they don't run away with some other guy. It's very primitive and rather screwed up if you asked me.

Longshot, quit giving the guys ideas, aight?! ;)

Betheny
07-04-2004, 10:59 AM
Wow.

I'm so glad to be American, it's almost unreal.

HOORAY FOR NOT HAVING MY CRACK SEWN UP.

DianaBanana
07-04-2004, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Maimara
Wow.

I'm so glad to be American, it's almost unreal.

HOORAY FOR NOT HAVING MY CRACK SEWN UP.

In the spirit of this, I'm going to light off a few fireworks.

Betheny
07-04-2004, 11:13 AM
me too!

asshole89
07-04-2004, 04:32 PM
whoa... wtf is going on in here.

Celephais
07-30-2010, 05:36 PM
Directions for a better life, HarmNone:

1. Bend over, yet not too far.

2. Grip stick firmly.

3. Pull outwards, yet not too hard as to cause splinters or breakage of the stick.

4. Stick should dislodge from ass given enough patience.

5. If above method fails, use lubricant or seek immediate medical aid.

-- Off to my refuge pile or whatever.

- Arkans

Haha, awesome. This got me wondering what it'd be like here if HN came back... or if she came back but not as an admin, so she'd actually have to put up with what people post.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
07-30-2010, 06:12 PM
I wish Longshot would come back.

DCSL
07-30-2010, 06:20 PM
Longshot would have made the Rocktar Gor thing even better. If that's possible.

Clove
07-30-2010, 11:42 PM
I miss Longshot. More than ever.

Tisket
07-31-2010, 12:04 AM
penis

Gnome Rage
07-31-2010, 12:09 AM
I know I'm pages late, and this is probably no longer about the gyno. BUT

Get a better OBGYN. Seriously.
The first time I had my pap done my gyno was in and out and it didn't even hurt. I had to go back for feminine issues later in the year and I had to see a different doctor cause it was an "emergency appointment" and it was fucking awful. I wanted to cry the whole time.

I have to see the same doctor as my emergency appointment because mine isn't available before I have to go back to school. So I literally cried at the thought of having to see this woman.

ALSO. I've heard men are much gentler than women, so if you can deal with a dude being down there checkin' things out you might want to try it. I've only seen women, but one was pretty cool, the other not so much.

It was still awkward though, we talked about dinner while she was scraping my vag.

In my defense I have actually been told by two people they they're supposed to lubricate the object they used. She didn't do that....

Ummm. Should be using like a whole fuckin' bottle of KY...

B4Hand
07-31-2010, 12:11 AM
I don't remember this thread when it originate, however Ms. Rage has good advice. Also, nothing wrong with asking for a Xanax, or Valium before the procedure. My friend from work (also a virgin), sweet as can be, however totally freaked out by the procedure, takes one every time she sees her gyno. It just helps take the edge off.

Tisket
07-31-2010, 12:11 AM
I know I'm YEARS late, and this is probably no longer about the gyno. BUT

FTFY

B4Hand
07-31-2010, 12:12 AM
FTFY

What does that stand for? I'd ask my kids, but then I would have to admit to them I had no clue.

Gnome Rage
07-31-2010, 12:13 AM
FTFY

Wow yeah seriously. years.

<Asshole.

Tisket
07-31-2010, 12:14 AM
What does that stand for? I'd ask my kids, but then I would have to admit to them I had no clue.

Fixed That For You.

Leloo
07-31-2010, 12:19 AM
That is all really good advice! I always hate the gyno but it's really not as bad anymore as it once was. The initial dread is still there but the rest isn't a problem.

Gnome Rage
07-31-2010, 12:21 AM
+ Lube = win.

AestheticDeath
07-31-2010, 12:22 AM
I cannot see the first 50 posts of this thread...

Delias
07-31-2010, 12:22 AM
I can't seem to get the first page of this article to load but I'm going to bet you value the safety of your vagina at least as highly as I value the safety of my anus. Therefore, two things: One, find a tiny female indian doctor with little tiny hands, and two, don't be afraid to say "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME WITH THAT THING!".

EDIT: Hah I said article. I meant thread, obviously.

WRoss
07-31-2010, 01:12 AM
Leloo, are you still a virgin? IW wanted me to ask you.

edit: 1 down, 71 to go.

Leloo
07-31-2010, 01:19 AM
Rofl, I wonder how many people are reading this thread and not noticing the date stamped on it. 7 years ago, 7!

And wait.. IW being that weird guy going fap fap fap to Gnome? Yeah, I'll keep my personal life personal. I've had 7 years to realize that one, don't post things like this cause internet = forever.

WRoss
07-31-2010, 01:21 AM
I know it was made over 6 (you need to learn math, 2010-2004=6 not 7) years ago. But you should have never posted on the interwebs that you are a virgin and have a really tight hooha, that is just asking for someone to find you. Either that or Chris Jennings = Leloo

Leloo
07-31-2010, 01:27 AM
Huh I thought the first post was in 2003, I didn't look I thought Gnome said 7 and went with it. Yeah, I was a junior in high school... Don't you wish you could take back the stupid shit you did or at least not have it saved on the internet? And I guess this is what got me Neff after me. Anyway, I've learned my lesson and at least I didn't do something really stupid like take naked pictures and post them. As embarrassing as this thread is, at the time I felt I needed it and I do feel the advice from several members helped. A delete button would also help lol.

Anyway, learned the lesson, learned it well.

Bobmuhthol
07-31-2010, 01:33 AM
There is a delete button...

Leloo
07-31-2010, 01:35 AM
If there is, I don't see it... or don't have access to it because I can't access the account I made the post on. Anyway, I'm not really ashamed of it. It was an honest question being asked by an upset teenager. That's how I look at it now. Embarrassing, yes, but it is what it is.

WRoss
07-31-2010, 01:37 AM
Where are the visuals?

Gnome Rage
07-31-2010, 01:38 AM
I once again fucked up, and read the join date. Not the post date.

Fail.

Bobmuhthol
07-31-2010, 01:54 AM
Right you have to be logged in to the account but if you hit that cool edit button you will have an option to delete. I think deleting the first post in a thread isn't allowed but you could always blank it out.

More importantly, how's the vagina these days?

WRoss
07-31-2010, 01:55 AM
Girl Topc: Guys read at... 07-31-2010 12:49 AM Not all men have to find a virgin in order to feel a tight "hooha", but then again, most men, besides yourself, have normal sized penises. It's okay that you are bitter though. Men with three inch penises are entitled to a little weepy time.

I'm really sensitive about my small penis. I just figured I'd put it out there on the internet to see if any of you other PC posters with large penis' had any insight on what it's like to actually feel the vaginal walls of women.

Here's a picture so you know what I'm talking about. NSFW

http://cdn-80.muchosucko.com/production/asset/thumb/026/059/450x1000/close_up1.jpg

Sean of the Thread
07-31-2010, 02:53 AM
I'm really sensitive about my small penis. I just figured I'd put it out there on the internet to see if any of you other PC posters with large penis' had any insight on what it's like to actually feel the vaginal walls of women.

Here's a picture so you know what I'm talking about. NSFW

http://cdn-80.muchosucko.com/production/asset/thumb/026/059/450x1000/close_up1.jpg

Sorry can't help you there.

My dick is so small it's like throwing a hot dog down the hall of vaginal wall.

I am a poet and didn't know it.l

Delias
07-31-2010, 03:11 AM
My failure is based entirely upon not being able to open page one.

IorakeWarhammer
07-31-2010, 04:44 AM
WONT U TAKE ME TO

FUNKY TOWN!!

WONT U TAKE ME TO

FUNKY TOWN!?!?!?

Skeeter
07-31-2010, 08:00 AM
I don't really see how the OP is all that embarassing. A desperate kid looking for advice that she really didn't want to ask her mother about.

People ask for all sorts of weird advice on here, it's one of the beauties of the PC.

Deathravin
07-31-2010, 08:09 AM
My failure is based entirely upon not being able to open page one.You can open it if you're not logged in, or change your posts per page to under 30.

There's something somewhere between post 31 and 40 that has some issues and won't let you view it...

Delias
07-31-2010, 08:28 AM
You can open it if you're not logged in, or change your posts per page to under 30.

There's something somewhere between post 31 and 40 that has some issues and won't let you view it...

Considering the age of the thread, I am willing to let it go.

WRoss
07-31-2010, 09:47 AM
Ok I come here to ask this question because well desperate times call for desperate measures.

I have to go to the gyno once a year for a pap smear because of the birth control pills I have to take for a medical purpose. I am a virgin, that is not new to anyone. Last August was the first time I had to have it and I was terrified and oh guess what it was worse than I thought. I think I basically had a panic attack, I tightened everything up, they had to use a child size thing on me and even then it was so painful and I nearly threw up and passed out afterwards. I also randomly burst into tears.

My mom thinks it's just I'm either very tight down there or very small down there but either way it was a horrible horrible experience.

The point of all this is that I have to go back and do it again in August and just thinking about it basically gets me ready to freak out again. I know most of the women on here aren't virgins, many of you have had children, and I'm willing to bet almost all of you have had a pap smear.

My question to you is do you have any advice to make it better? Because the only thing right now I can think of to do is just take a lot of muscle relaxers or the pain killers I have from my operation.

I am seriously looking for any advice because right now if I go in there it's not going to go well.

There you go Delias

Delias
07-31-2010, 09:56 AM
Oh. In that case, find a penises of varying size and work your way up.

WRoss
07-31-2010, 10:11 AM
Oh. In that case, find a penises of varying size and work your way up.

BTW, I met a girl with star tattoos like you have shown us. Its like exactly the same. I wonder if we know some of the same peoples...

Mighty Nikkisaurus
07-31-2010, 10:56 AM
Leloo, are you still a virgin? IW wanted me to ask you.

edit: 1 down, 71 to go.

That's actually a mistranslation. When he dies if he's good he'll get 70 Virginians.

Clove
07-31-2010, 10:58 AM
Not necessarily female.

CrystalTears
07-31-2010, 11:01 AM
Virgins are like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get.

Clove
07-31-2010, 11:05 AM
Virgins are like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get.Mmmm. Chocolate virgins.

Delias
07-31-2010, 07:22 PM
I prefer a girl who knows a few tricks.

Warriorbird
07-31-2010, 07:23 PM
That's actually a mistranslation. When he dies if he's good he'll get 70 Virginians.

I don't like how you're whoring me out in the afterlife.

Killer Kitten
08-01-2010, 10:18 PM
You're reading too much into this and freaking yourself out. A doctor is a body mechanic, nothing more. Get into the paper gown, get your feet into the stirrups and make conversation with the doctor while he goes prospecting. Memorize some jokes and trot them out for the doctor and his staff.

Having a gyn exam is a nothing thing. A little uncomfortable, that speculum can pinch, but nothing to work yourself into an uproar for.

We really make way too much of sex in this world, whether or not we're having it, whether or not we stick to one partner, whether we're hetero or homo or bi...

It's just a physical exam and a pap smear. Much easier than getting a mammogram... Those puppies will really hurt your puppies.

WRoss
08-01-2010, 10:20 PM
You're reading too much into this and freaking yourself out. A doctor is a body mechanic, nothing more. Get into the paper gown, get your feet into the stirrups and make conversation with the doctor while he goes prospecting. Memorize some jokes and trot them out for the doctor and his staff.

Having a gyn exam is a nothing thing. A little uncomfortable, that speculum can pinch, but nothing to work yourself into an uproar for.

We really make way too much of sex in this world, whether or not we're having it, whether or not we stick to one partner, whether we're hetero or homo or bi...

It's just a physical exam and a pap smear. Much easier than getting a mammogram... Those puppies will really hurt your puppies.

This thread is from 2004. You'll need to add it to Anticor's list of things to put on the PC when he travels back in time.