PDA

View Full Version : GLD VERB UPDATED!

theotherjohn
07-01-2004, 11:46 PM
HSN WEEK 4: GLD VERB UPDATED!

The GLD verb has been expanded to include more options!

The existing GLD RANK command has been expanded to include ALL, ON, and OFF options. Using GLD RANK ALL will display the guild ranks of every visible person in the same room as you, while GLD RANK ON/OFF allows you to toggle whether others can see your guild information or not.

A new command, GLD ABANDON, has also been added. This command allows Warrior and Rogue Guild members the one-time option to abandon any of their current guild ranks. Any ranks given up in such a fashion will simply disappear, thereby allowing a guild member who has reached their rank maximum to train (or retrain) in the guild as they see fit.

Please note that this is not a guild rank reallocation option. Any ranks abandoned via this mechanism are gone and cannot be reassigned or traded in for experience. This option is only available to guild members who are at their current guild rank cap.

Latrinsorm
07-02-2004, 02:07 PM
I don't think I like gld rank off. Now how will I know which AFK people to pester for partner reps?? :(

Artha
07-02-2004, 02:10 PM
Aaron mentioned it at Simucon because people were using it to see if someone was a rogue, so they'd know whether or not they could steal from them. Hopefully people will have it on in the guild.

Bobmuhthol
07-02-2004, 02:12 PM
<<Aaron mentioned it at Simucon because people were using it to see if someone was a rogue, so they'd know whether or not they could steal from them.>>

What, that's against the rules? My bad.

Jonty
07-02-2004, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Artha
Aaron mentioned it at Simucon because people were using it to see if someone was a rogue, so they'd know whether or not they could steal from them. Hopefully people will have it on in the guild.

Too bad you can still tell if the person is a guild member whether they have their ranks turned off or not.

Artha
07-02-2004, 04:56 PM
What, that's against the rules? My bad.

No, it's just lame.