PDA

View Full Version : +33 Eahnor Lance... what's it worth?

the aggilus
07-01-2004, 10:27 PM
It's a golvern shafted eahnor lance, +33.

Since my account isn't activated yet I don't have the breakage numbers but I'm guessing it's standard breakage.

Since I'm here, what's the ballpark rate for a bunch of 4x and 5x lances with various elemental flares?

I may just end up liquidating my gear and retire if gs4 doesn't keep me entertained this time.

Stunseed
07-01-2004, 10:29 PM
I dunno how much people put it's worth at, but when you find out, U2U me.

Edaarin
07-01-2004, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by the aggilus
It's a golvern shafted eahnor lance, +33.

Since my account isn't activated yet I don't have the breakage numbers but I'm guessing it's standard breakage.

Since I'm here, what's the ballpark rate for a bunch of 4x and 5x lances with various elemental flares?

I may just end up liquidating my gear and retire if gs4 doesn't keep me entertained this time.

I don't know how much polearms sell for generally, you don't see too many of them. I sold a 5x blessable golvern glaive for 3m, and I've since seen it sell for a bit more (it's also been altered though since then).

I'll offer you 5m as a starting point for it if you decide you don't want to stick around.

AnticorRifling
07-02-2004, 12:08 AM
I'll offer whatever Edaarin has for it.

Artha
07-02-2004, 12:38 AM
I'll outbid Anticor, but pay less than Edaarin. I think I'm a nice middle ground.

AnticorRifling
07-02-2004, 09:32 AM
I'm only offering Edaarin's money as I have no coins of my own.