PDA

View Full Version : MCP or high crit padded helm.

Buckwheet
05-08-2012, 09:27 PM
Looking for one of them temp MCP or higher crit padded helms.

Shoot me a message.

Archigeek
05-08-2012, 10:50 PM
Was one forsale in the last month or so that didn't sell if I recall right. Do a search and I bet you can find it and get it fairly cheap. I've never seen a helm with more than MCP... though before last week I'd never seen armor with temp padding more than MCP either.

Buckwheet
05-08-2012, 11:12 PM
Was one forsale in the last month or so that didn't sell if I recall right. Do a search and I bet you can find it and get it fairly cheap. I've never seen a helm with more than MCP... though before last week I'd never seen armor with temp padding more than MCP either.

Yeah I saw it, but I also found one with the exact same desc on pshops and that was damage padded.

So not sure if it was assessed right.

Archigeek
05-09-2012, 12:14 AM
Yeah I saw it, but I also found one with the exact same desc on pshops and that was damage padded.

So not sure if it was assessed right.

I have a spare... but there's a reason I have a spare! If you're just covering the head, damage padding isn't going to be what you want for sure.

Buckwheet
05-09-2012, 01:51 AM
I have a spare... but there's a reason I have a spare! If you're just covering the head, damage padding isn't going to be what you want for sure.

Yeah playing around with my warrior in minos. Took a couple charges to the head/eye area and while they did not kill me they were enough to make me want to protect myself. They kind of hurt even through HCP already.

Archigeek
05-09-2012, 03:39 AM
Have you checked to see if the attack matches up with puncture/slash/crush? You could get armor fittings if it does.