PDA

View Full Version : Max lightened, crit padded full plate

Drakkonn
05-06-2012, 11:19 PM
Interested in picking up a set of HCP full plate that is max lightened. I would prefer something around 7x enchant. I'm also potentially interested in a 6x or 7x fusion full plate as well. Please send me a PM with a description and a price. I can also be reached on AIM at LordDrakkonn.

Thanks!

Drakkonn
05-07-2012, 04:54 PM
still searching..

tallkris3
05-07-2012, 05:07 PM
Join the club

Mumblz
05-07-2012, 05:34 PM
you fools! you want the damage padding!

tallkris3
05-07-2012, 08:49 PM
you fools! you want the damage padding!

You're right I do. I would MUCH prefer damage padding. Problems is I've never seen a set of 4x+ HDP+ plate for sale in the past year... I've seen a few sets of 4x+ HCP+ plate....

Regardless the stuff doesn't come up for sale often.

Loyrl
05-08-2012, 10:11 AM
Gotta make that HDP. I just made some 7x stuff, expensive as hell to do it though.

tallkris3
05-08-2012, 10:39 AM
Gotta make that HDP. I just made some 7x stuff, expensive as hell to do it though.

35mil in PP
15mil for 7x plate
The luck to get half a dozen merchant service.

Mumblz
05-08-2012, 11:51 AM
bought max light 8x full plate for 25 mil
bought PP with silvers for 9 and 10x enchants (app. 50 mil)
bought PP with silvers for HDP (app. 35 mil)
won droughtmans to make it EDP
removed spikes

-.- MFW fusion came out right around when I was making it 10x
x.o MFW I paid surcharges on the spikes it came with and then removed after
x.x MFW the price for PP services dropped the month after I had the padding added

o.O MFW I've spent more silvers on it than it's market value

tallkris3
05-08-2012, 11:55 AM
removed spikes

x.x MFW the price for PP services dropped the month after I had the padding added

Regardless of what you spent on it... jealous at the end result.

WRoss
05-08-2012, 02:33 PM
I have some +27 (maybe 28) SWCP base changing plate armor. My plan was to get the padding removed, enchant it, then HCP it. I suppose for a fair offer I'd be willing to part with it.

Drakkonn
05-08-2012, 04:46 PM
I have some +27 (maybe 28) SWCP base changing plate armor. My plan was to get the padding removed, enchant it, then HCP it. I suppose for a fair offer I'd be willing to part with it.

I appreciate the post WRoss, but I think I'll keep searching. I have some +35 38lbs full plate with lightning flares now. I've been debating on removing the flares and buying the PP's from someone in order to have padding added. Its so difficult to find HCP or HDP plate lately. It sucks that I'm not a premium member though, that removal service seems to come around more often on FWI.

Drakkonn
05-08-2012, 05:02 PM
removed spikes

Very jealous Mumblz, sounds like one nice set of full plate!

Buckwheet
05-08-2012, 05:05 PM
I think you would be better off finding some 7x fusion plate and putting padding on that. Its much more of a project piece for sure, but to remove flares and then pad means you are not advancing the items worth.

You should be able to contract with a decent level enchanter and find a set of the plain 4x or 5x plate. Just have them start the project.

Usually items made with PPs end up not fetching the value back, but in the case of padding 7x fusion, I think that will be a much better long term investment.

tallkris3
05-08-2012, 08:14 PM

Thanks for the offer... but I'll take flares over SWCP.

Drakkonn
05-11-2012, 12:02 AM
still searching..

Drakkonn
05-14-2012, 09:36 AM
weekly bump, still haven't had any luck.