PDA

View Full Version : Lycain ROFL DOFL LMAO LOL X 300002

Bobmuhthol
06-30-2004, 04:20 PM
So Praesus uses haymaker and twin hammerfists on Lycain in TSW repeatedly for being gay and thumping and binding people for no reason. He gets Praesus arrested and taunts him. Note that Nemonaeon and Dazmar are significantly older than Praesus and Lycain, and he relies on them to not die. Apparently he thought Praesus was AFK....

>
Lord Lycain's group just arrived.
>
Lycain gently takes hold of your hand.
>group close
Your group status is now closed.
>l
[Town Square Central]
This is the heart of the main square of Wehnimer's Landing. The impromptu shops of the bazaar are clustered around this central gathering place, where townsfolk, travellers, and adventurers meet to talk, conspire or raise expeditions to the far-flung reaches of Elanith. At the north end of the space, an old well, with moss-covered stones and a craggy roof, is shaded by a strong, robust tree. The oak is tall and straight, and it is apparent that the roots run deep. You also see some stone benches with some stuff on it.
Also here: Nemonaeon, Dazmar, Lord Lycain, Cervina, Nevrisse who is sitting, Vasenya who is sitting, Geshron who is kneeling, Shaylha who is sitting, Great Lord Jaehood who is kneeling, Allemane who is lying down, Xanessa who is sitting, Meila who is kneeling
Obvious paths: northeast, east, southeast, southwest, west, northwest
>
>group
Lycain is the leader of your group.
Nemonaeon is also a member of your group.
Dazmar is also a member of your group.

Your group status is currently closed. You may not be joined or taken into another group by the actions of another player.

Type GROUP OPEN to set your group status to open.

Type GROUP HELP for a list of other options.
>
Nevrisse whispers, "I can heal, I can't ressurect though."
>
Nemonaeon searches around for a moment.
>
Nemonaeon pulls you to your feet.
>
Lycain peers quizzically at Nevrisse.
>
Nemonaeon nods to Lycain.
>
Lord Lycain's group just went west.
[Town Square, West]
Here in the midst of the town stretches the cobblestoned main bazaar, its serpentine lanes abuzz with traders bartering, bickering, and hawking their wares. The freewheeling vendors in the bazaar provide a lively alternative to the somewhat stodgier merchants whose shops border the square. The gilded but peeling stone facade of the First Elanith Bank dominates this side of the square. You also see a handaxe, a plains puma, the Foxs disk, an empty fruit basket and a city official.
Also here: Dazmar, Nemonaeon, Lord Lycain, Terilaen, Mikoguchi, Joxter, Trade, Adoren, Capone who is lying down, Glanvis, Starcrye, Foxs who is set in stocks
Obvious paths: north, east, south, west
>
Foxs softly says, "I've skills."
>
Trade softly says, "Okay I need to rest a moment."
>
Lord Lycain's group just went north.
[Town Square, Northwest]
This corner of the square is lively and hectic. A number of representatives of the Landing's population, including several elven loggers and a party of rough-looking dwarves, loiter around the door of the Raging Thrak Inn, where the rowdy cheers of patrons and voices raised in songs of many sorts, from snatches of heroic ballads to blushingly bawdy tunes, beckon you to enter. You also see a large acorn and some manna bread.
Also here: Dazmar, Nemonaeon, Lord Lycain
Obvious paths: north, east, southeast, south
>
[Wehnimer's, Talon St.]
The street runs between the northern palisade and the central square to the south and east. The traffic is varied here, as shoppers, traders, travelers and merchants mix with the ever-present and watchful militiamen. Rowdy cries and raucous laughter, as well as some oddly unidentifiable sounds, emanate from behind the drawn curtains of Cholgar's Bathhouse, which occupies nearly the entire block. You also see a ruined wooden rolton with a dilapidated sign on it.
Obvious paths: north, south
>
Zenton just arrived.
>
Zenton just went north.
>
[Wehnimer's, North Ring Rd.]
The road turns gradually at this point as it forms the northwest corner of the city. The main path curves along the north and west walls, and another leads south between the buildings. The massive oak and modwir logs of the city palisade tower overhead. You also see a brightly lit small painted wagon.
Also here: Dazmar, Nemonaeon, Lord Lycain, Zenton
Obvious paths: east, south, southwest
>stance off
You are now in an offensive stance.
>
Lord Lycain's group just went east.
[Wehnimer's, North Ring Rd.]
The cobbled road girds the town along the inner side of the northern palisade. Just to the north stand the twin sentinels of the gate's guardtowers. Guardsmen come and go through the main gates, keeping a close eye on the people of all races who move to and fro. Opposite the gates, you see the shop of Dakris the Furrier. You also see a peak jaguar.
Obvious paths: north, east, west
>
[Wehnimer's, Land's End Rd.]
Vigilant guardsmen scrutinize the citizens and travelers arriving and departing through the wide gateway spanning the land route into Wehnimer's Landing. The frenetic pace of the city to the south is a far cry from the deceptive calm of the wilds of Elanith outside. Two daunting towers survey the countryside and protect the town, flanking the road to the east and west. You also see a wooden barrel.
Also here: Dazmar, Nemonaeon, Lord Lycain, Kehouron, Lord Darnek
Obvious paths: south
>
Lord Lycain's group just went through the town gates.
[Wehnimer's, Outside Gate]
Citizens, merchants and assorted dregs of society jostle against you before the great wooden gates of Wehnimer's Landing. Harried guards and militiamen try to keep the chaos to a minimum, but it is hard to keep track of those entering, let alone leaving, this large trading post. A dirt path encircling the wooden palisade of the town leads east and southwest. Nailed prominently to the wooden wall beside the gate is a sign you really should read. You also see the fiery red Kehouron disk, a Wayside Inn and a massive wheeled tower.
Obvious paths: north, east, southwest, northwest
>att lycain
You swing a twohanded sword at Lycain!
AS: +262 vs DS: +124 with AvD: +42 + d100 roll: +29 = +209
... and hit for 85 points of damage!
Shot to neck sends Lycain into shock which leads very quickly to death.

* Lycain drops dead at your feet!

Roundtime: 7 sec.
>
* Lycain just bit the dust!
>
Kehouron just came through the wooden gates.
>
Kehouron just went southwest.
>wink
You wink.
>g gate
...wait 2 seconds.
>g gate
...wait 1 seconds.
>g gate
...wait 1 seconds.
>g gate
[Wehnimer's, Land's End Rd.]
Vigilant guardsmen scrutinize the citizens and travelers arriving and departing through the wide gateway spanning the land route into Wehnimer's Landing. The frenetic pace of the city to the south is a far cry from the deceptive calm of the wilds of Elanith outside. Two daunting towers survey the countryside and protect the town, flanking the road to the east and west. You also see a wooden barrel.
Also here: Lord Darnek
Obvious paths: south

Edited to take out TSC stuff cuz Leloo sux.

[Edited on 6-30-2004 by Bobmuhthol]

Artha
06-30-2004, 04:25 PM
Reminds me of...well...

:hump:

Bobmuhthol
06-30-2004, 04:56 PM
Thanks to Edaarin for this one:

Lord Lycain's group just arrived.
>
Lycain darkly says, "Nice."
>
Dazmar makes a quick gesture while calling upon the powers of the elements...
>
Lycain darkly says, "Got that bastard."
>
Jaehood asks, "You think shay is 'asleep'?"
>
Dazmar gestures.
Dazmar appears to be keenly aware of his surroundings.
>
Dazmar clearly says, "Nope."
>
Jaehood says, "I can sneak in."
>
Jaehood says, "Stalk em and fog em out."
>
Great Lord Ashatric just arrived.
>
Lycain darkly says, "She's closed."
>
Great Lord Ashatric just went north.
>
Jaehood says, "Maybe shes afk."
>
Jaehood coughs.
>
Shay just arrived.

GSLeloo
06-30-2004, 04:58 PM
LoL trim that down a bit....

The other day was the first time I ever met him. We were at the cul because Yaristen and Arionds other zombies were having a mini war Chadj and his friends. What I noticed was Lycain kept accusing Chadj of having zombies and using zombies. He seemed like a loser simply because he was on Yaristens side when everyone knows that Yaristen is himself a zombie.

Axhinde
06-30-2004, 05:05 PM
Lycain is fucked up like a football bat. I've had to kill his ass just for being annoying, not to mention we-todd-ed

Trinitis
06-30-2004, 07:13 PM
Jesus H Christ..am I going to have to start killing people again? Man..and I was enjoying my retirement.

Chadj
06-30-2004, 08:26 PM
The other day when Ariond's two chars were beatin up on one of mine (rather amusing.. they were twice cad's train, but could barely ward him), Lycain decided to join in and start binding Cadilihar. After Lycain dies several times, he decides to log onto his other account (Draacon) and start casting.. he's a retard.