PDA

View Full Version : Salty sea vixen seeking scallywagged sea rover for good or bad times.

ashronsjunky
04-30-2012, 07:36 PM
Ahoy there matey! I be Kasdeya a Half elf sea maiden from Seareach and I be looking for some salty dog to keep me company! I be fairly young in age wit piercing black eyes and lily white skin. I also be hav'n straight black hair en scattered with ink markings. In me spare time I has been seen start'n brawls at bars, plunder'n booty, stealing treasures from critters and haggling down wares. I be seeking a salty lad that has no scurvy, drinks like a sailor and has a lengthy "yardarm" if ye know whats i mean.. ;) Currently located in the landing but venture to where the wind blows.. So if this descriptive map intrigues ye en'uff to find the X Ye should know what to do.. Yo'ho'ho!!

You see Kasdeya.
She appears to be a Half-Elf from Seareach.
She is very tall and appears to be very young. She has piercing black eyes and lily white skin. She has very long, straight jet black hair worn in a ponytail. She has an oval face and thin eyebrows. She has a fake gold tooth barely visible in her mouth.
She has a skull and crossbones tattoo on her ankle, a fish skeleton tattoo on her ankle, a green star tattoo on her wrist, a red star tattoo on her wrist, a treasure chest tattoo on her thigh, a treasure map tattoo on her leg, an overflowing loot bag tattoo on her arm, a black-sailed pirate ship tattoo on her arm, and a ship's wheel tattoo on her neck.
She has minor bruises on her neck.
She is holding a jagged orcish vultite cutlass in her right hand and a rounded crimson mithglin parma emblazoned with a skull and crossbones in her left hand.
She is wearing a tri-cornered black leather pirate hat with a dashing carmine plume, a black silk skull-patterned bandana, an old salt-stained black eyepatch set with a tiny ruby worked into the center, a crystal amulet, a rusted compass on a chain, an etched black alum meadowlark inlaid with golden alum in a striped pattern, a dead parrot, a salt-stained seacoat, a fitted dark green silk tunic adorned with four black dagger-shaped buttons, a tin-bound rat hide badge, a grey glass windy shipwreck stickpin, a green glass pirate ship stickpin, a slashed ivory white knapsack, a salt-stained leather bandolier, some imflass scale mail, a rusted iron hook with a leather handguard, a shiny gold ring, a scrimshaw ring, a large gold-stringed treasure bag embroidered with the emblem of Moonshine Manor, a black leather treasure sack, a black leather belt with a zorchar longsword hanging from it, and a salt-stained driftwood pegleg.

(seeking someone for a pirate style of role play in game. I like to be creative about it. can be either a relationship style rp or even a hatred style rp im open for options) reply here with ideas or suggestions and lets make the lands a bit more ARR! :) laterz!

TheEschaton
04-30-2012, 07:37 PM
We have a relationships sub-folder?

WRoss
04-30-2012, 07:37 PM
Ahoy there matey! I be Kasdeya a Half elf sea maiden from Seareach and I be looking for some salty dog to keep me company! I be fairly young in age wit piercing black eyes and lily white skin. I also be hav'n straight black hair en scattered with ink markings. In me spare time I has been seen start'n brawls at bars, plunder'n booty, stealing treasures from critters and haggling down wares. I be seeking a salty lad that has no scurvy, drinks like a sailor and has a lengthy "yardarm" if ye know whats i mean.. ;) Currently located in the landing but venture to where the wind blows.. So if this descriptive map intrigues ye en'uff to find the X Ye should know what to do.. Yo'ho'ho!!

You see Kasdeya.
She appears to be a Half-Elf from Seareach.
She is very tall and appears to be very young. She has piercing black eyes and lily white skin. She has very long, straight jet black hair worn in a ponytail. She has an oval face and thin eyebrows. She has a fake gold tooth barely visible in her mouth.
She has a skull and crossbones tattoo on her ankle, a fish skeleton tattoo on her ankle, a green star tattoo on her wrist, a red star tattoo on her wrist, a treasure chest tattoo on her thigh, a treasure map tattoo on her leg, an overflowing loot bag tattoo on her arm, a black-sailed pirate ship tattoo on her arm, and a ship's wheel tattoo on her neck.
She has minor bruises on her neck.
She is holding a jagged orcish vultite cutlass in her right hand and a rounded crimson mithglin parma emblazoned with a skull and crossbones in her left hand.
She is wearing a tri-cornered black leather pirate hat with a dashing carmine plume, a black silk skull-patterned bandana, an old salt-stained black eyepatch set with a tiny ruby worked into the center, a crystal amulet, a rusted compass on a chain, an etched black alum meadowlark inlaid with golden alum in a striped pattern, a dead parrot, a salt-stained seacoat, a fitted dark green silk tunic adorned with four black dagger-shaped buttons, a tin-bound rat hide badge, a grey glass windy shipwreck stickpin, a green glass pirate ship stickpin, a slashed ivory white knapsack, a salt-stained leather bandolier, some imflass scale mail, a rusted iron hook with a leather handguard, a shiny gold ring, a scrimshaw ring, a large gold-stringed treasure bag embroidered with the emblem of Moonshine Manor, a black leather treasure sack, a black leather belt with a zorchar longsword hanging from it, and a salt-stained driftwood pegleg.

(seeking someone for a pirate style of role play in game. I like to be creative about it. can be either a relationship style rp or even a hatred style rp im open for options) reply here with ideas or suggestions and lets make the lands a bit more ARR! :) laterz!

Sure this is trolling, but quoted for future hilarity.

Ryvicke
04-30-2012, 07:45 PM
I can't roleplay with anyone wearing more than 8 pieces of text clothing. Make some edits.

Tgo01
04-30-2012, 07:55 PM
No one be plundering MY booty!

Stanley Burrell
04-30-2012, 08:28 PM
There could be serious chafing what with the wooden appendages.

I'll need an alter session first to become:

http://www.funnystuff.net.au/images/family-guy-ode-to-seamus1.jpg

Gompers
04-30-2012, 08:29 PM
Someone cyber this bitch and post it here...and it better be chuck full of "yaargs!".

SHAFT
04-30-2012, 08:29 PM
The gold tooth is hot

Stanley Burrell
04-30-2012, 08:30 PM
Someone cyber this bitch and post it here...and it better be chuck full of "yaargs!".

My thoughts exactly, like that bloodninja snippet, but just "argh" "yargh" and "unf-argh/yargh."

WRoss
04-30-2012, 08:31 PM
NNNNNGH?

Stanley Burrell
04-30-2012, 08:31 PM
NNNNNGH?

Hmm.

Nnnnyeaaarrgghh.

WRoss
04-30-2012, 08:37 PM
I pull out my woody and prepare to penetrate your kraken cave. It is at this time that you realized my woody really is wooden. The sight of the perfect sculpted massive lor shaft causes your cervix to let out a resounded "Yargh! Dat not be gettin' in dis kraken cave!"

Gnome Rage
04-30-2012, 09:21 PM
I can't roleplay with anyone wearing more than 8 pieces of text clothing. Make some edits.

quote for truth.

Androidpk
04-30-2012, 09:24 PM
Silly Ryvicke and his fig leaf.

Tgo01
04-30-2012, 09:30 PM
Fess up PK, you wear a sheath when doing the cyber nasty.

Androidpk
04-30-2012, 09:39 PM
Fess up PK, you wear a sheath when doing the cyber nasty.

Scabbard to be precise. It was down around my belt before but now I prefer it slung over my shoulder. One of those adjustable ones from EG I think.

faiyth
04-30-2012, 09:46 PM
Hot.. I'd hit it. and I think I know the perfect guy to send your way!

ashronsjunky
05-01-2012, 12:13 AM
rofl! yarrg!

ashronsjunky
05-01-2012, 12:15 AM
There could be serious chafing what with the wooden appendages.

I'll need an alter session first to become:

http://www.funnystuff.net.au/images/family-guy-ode-to-seamus1.jpg

love it!:love:

Blazar
05-01-2012, 12:16 AM

Does he like 400 pound dudes in their mom's basement pretending to be chicks? If so, you have some awesome friends.

ashronsjunky
05-01-2012, 12:16 AM

:bananahit::club:

ashronsjunky
05-01-2012, 12:29 AM
I pull out my woody and prepare to penetrate your kraken cave. It is at this time that you realized my woody really is wooden. The sight of the perfect sculpted massive lor shaft causes your cervix to let out a resounded "Yargh! Dat not be gettin' in dis kraken cave!"

hahahaha!!!!:rofl:

Tisket
05-01-2012, 01:36 AM
A dead parrot and questionable dental hygiene. What's not to like about that. PC men are so squeamish.

4a6c1
05-01-2012, 01:48 AM
Not good enough. We already have a Rocktar.

Zaigh
05-01-2012, 03:20 AM
http://i.imgur.com/CAhNr.jpg

Dranock
05-08-2012, 02:13 PM
Try eating a lot of pineapple, it helps with that saltyness.

adverbious
05-09-2012, 02:00 PM
Increased intake of sodium may increase your likelihood of hypertension. I'd be careful what you wish for, if I were you.

Gompers
05-09-2012, 11:04 PM
I really wish more had become of this thread.

/disappoint

ashronsjunky
05-18-2012, 11:25 PM
I would also like to add that she is now a highly skilled mandolin player and singing career! Looking to take the top prize at bard fest and sing at your drunken weddings!

ashronsjunky
05-18-2012, 11:26 PM
ohh and Shes now titled! heh

Shes a Lady!... woah woah woah Shes a Lady!!!....

Tisket
05-18-2012, 11:47 PM
Anyone who takes the time to note in their sig that they don't care about getting slammed with neg rep, cares deeply. I felt honor bound to provide her/him with enough to tip her into a full red bar. To which she/he responded:

[grey] Salty sea vixen seeking... 05-18-2012 08:36 PM Thanks honey bun, sugar plum pummy yummy yumkin! <3

No one has ever called me a sugar plum before. It's a step up from what I usually get called. I feel somewhat...charmed?

Fucking stop it.

DCSL
05-19-2012, 12:21 AM
How did I miss this awesomeness?

I think it's been demonstrated that the PC is not the place you'll find love. Unless you like hate-sex. We can probably do that.

Gelston
05-19-2012, 12:25 AM
How did I miss this awesomeness?

I think it's been demonstrated that the PC is not the place you'll find love. Unless you like hate-sex. We can probably do that.

You can sign me up for hate-sex.

DCSL
05-19-2012, 12:26 AM

Her AIM is ashronsjunky. Go.

Gelston
05-19-2012, 12:28 AM
http://www.cutthemidrange.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/thisisnot.gif

leifastagsweed
09-07-2012, 11:05 AM

How'd it work out then?