PDA

View Full Version : Predator Women

edge
08-28-2003, 11:55 PM
Police warn all male clubbers, partygoers and unsuspecting pub regulars to be more alert and cautious when getting a drink offer from a girl.

click to enlarge

There is a drug around called "beer" and it is generally in liquid form.

The drug is now being used by female sexual predators at parties to convince their male victims to have sex with them. The shocking statistic is that "beer" is available virtually anywhere! All girls have to do is persuade a guy to consume a few units of "beer" and simply ask the guy home for no-strings-attached sex. Men are literally rendered helpless against such attacks.

+ = SEX

After several "beers" men will often succumb to desires to perform sex acts on horrific looking women who they would never normally be attracted to. Men often awaken after being given "beer" with only hazy memories of exactly what has happened to them the night before, just a vague feeling that something bad occurred.

click to enlarge

Please! Forward this to every beer drinking mate you know...

However, if you fall victim to this insidious drug and the predatory women administering it, there are male support groups with venues in every town where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter in an open and frank manner with a bunch of similarly affected like-minded guys. For the nearest support group near you just look up 'Hotel Public BAR' in the yellow pages .

edge
08-28-2003, 11:56 PM
Pics would not post... Darn

HarmNone
08-29-2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by edge
Pics would not post... Darn

It was still funny, Sir Edge! :D

HarmNone

Betheny
08-29-2003, 12:06 AM
Who needs beer, I have rohypnol.

Artha
08-29-2003, 12:50 AM
I'm not a woman...but I don't need beer to get them.

I have plenty of roofies.

longshot
08-29-2003, 04:20 AM
Little late there Artha.

Artha
08-29-2003, 04:25 AM
Better late than never.

Skirmisher
08-29-2003, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Artha
Better late than never.

Everyone needs a battlecry.