PDA

View Full Version : Box found Adrenal Surge 1107 item.

ashronsjunky
04-27-2012, 09:55 PM
I found this in a box today know nothing about it other than it casts 1107...
a petrified pink butterfly wing

I know nothing about it other than cant wear it, does nothing when you try and tap wave poke ect.. Rub activates the spell. Could be a few times a day rub item. Might be a mage rechargeable. might be some odd item with a bunch of charges on it IDK.. Because i have 2 bags full of box found items i have yet to find a bard to sing to the stuff inside im gonna gamble and toss this up on auction AS IS..

MB:100k

>rub wing
You rub the pink butterfly wing in your hand.
1d100: 29 + Modifiers: 160 == 189

You feel a momentary surge of energy rush through you giving you strength.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
>
[ Adrenal Surge Cooldown: +0:04:13, 0:04:13 remaining. ]

>open my che
You open a scratched maoral chest.
>
Fender offers Mhiia a dark leather locksmith's toolkit.
>
Mhiia begins to meticulously examine an engraved modwir trunk.
>l in my che
In the maoral chest you see some silver coins, a crystal amulet and a petrified pink butterfly wing.
>
Fender grins.
>
Mhiia grins at Fender.
>"interesting
You say, "Interesting."
>ponder
You ponder.
>get coins
You gather the remaining 343 coins from inside your maoral chest.
>get wing
You already have a tattoo, though the thought of getting another one is appealing!
>
Fender leans softly against Mhiia.
>get wing from che
You remove a petrified pink butterfly wing from in your maoral chest.

Androidpk
04-27-2012, 10:24 PM
It could be a multi rub per day item but you don't want to check it out means its not a multi rub per day item.

ashronsjunky
04-27-2012, 10:39 PM
It could be a multi rub per day item but you don't want to check it out means its not a multi rub per day item.

got a bard? let me know id gladly have it sung to. I haven't seen a competent loresinging bard around the landing in weeks. if i do find one they only have time for a few items. I have 2 backpacks of boxfounds i want info on..

ashronsjunky
04-27-2012, 11:13 PM
thanks to Chronin he informed me it is just a crumbly with 1107 8 uses left.. so ill remove this unless someone is still interested in it.