PDA

View Full Version : Fully unlocked Wand-Holding Runestaff

raddy
04-22-2012, 06:28 PM
a tall and slender kakore runestaff

+20, 4 pounds, uses wands, fully unlocked

>anal runes
You analyze your slender kakore runestaff and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
* 15/15/15 alterations are fine, no long descriptions.
* It CAN have a show description, if the merchant is comfortable adding one.

This slender kakore runestaff is fully unlocked!

You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the slender kakore runestaff for you.

>look at runestaf
The slender kakore runestaff is capped with an apparatus of two interlocked rings and three triangular segments that come together at a sharp angle. The springs appear to be in a flawless and undamaged state. The tip is currently empty, revealing a deep recess in the center of the runestaff.

>put wand in my runestaf
You pull out the retaining pins on the segmented cap and place the wand in the hollow tip of your runestaff. Turning a small peg, you close the tip tightly around the wand.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

>l my runestaf
The slender kakore runestaff is capped with an apparatus of two interlocked rings and three triangular segments that come together at a sharp angle. The springs appear to be in a flawless and undamaged state. A smooth bone wand is clamped in to the mechanism, its tip extending past the end of the runestaff.

>push runes
Holding the slender kakore runestaff tightly in one clenched fist, you push it out before you, holding it parallel to the floor.

>pull runes
Holding one elbow loosely at an angle, you let the slender kakore runestaff rest casually in the crook of your elbow.

>lean runes
You lean against your slender kakore runestaff, casually wrapping a hand around the apparatus perched on its tip.

>touch runes
You run a hand along the length of the slender kakore runestaff and a pale glimmer sparkles across the bone wand in its grasp.

>shake runes
Holding the slender kakore runestaff in one hand, you give it a quick shake back and forth. A small cascade of shimmering sparks fall from the bone wand clasped in the runestaff's grip and dissipate as they tumble downwards.

>get wand from my runesta
You loosen the retaining pins and open the segmented mouth of the runestaff's tip, retrieving the wand from within.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

>fix my runes
The mechanisms of the runestaff's segmented tip appear to be in flawless condition.

>wave runest at shr
You wave your slender kakore runestaff at a shrickhen and small sparks of energy dance around the bone wand in its tip.
1d100: 75 + Modifiers: 325 == 400

CS: +442 - TD: +318 + CvA: +25 + d100: +91 == +240
Warding failed!
A dull grey beam snakes out toward the shrickhen!
... 89 points of damage!
... 35 points of damage!
Neck melts away, leaving the head dangling from a bit of spinal column in a very undignified manner.
A shrickhen's arms, legs and head separate from his torso as the dissimilar parts finally fall still.
A shrickhen glances around, looking a bit less confident.
The brilliant luminescence fades from around a shrickhen.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

MB: 500k
CB: 1.5 mil to wizgem3 SOLD

LizardClan1
04-22-2012, 06:46 PM

Jarvan
04-22-2012, 06:48 PM
1 mill on this please

raddy
04-23-2012, 05:41 PM
1 mil to Jarvan ONCE

BriarFox
04-23-2012, 05:49 PM
Scratch that, sorry -- friend offered me one.

andrew wiggin
04-23-2012, 07:50 PM
What does the unlocking do? just scripts? can it use fully charged wands or self charging wands?

Allereli
04-23-2012, 09:17 PM
can it take ranger wands? how about rods?

raddy
04-23-2012, 09:56 PM
It does hold ranger wands and rods. I don't have access to fully charged wands or self-charging wands, so I can't answer that. Perhaps someone can chime in.

raddy
04-23-2012, 10:20 PM
Maybe this can help...

The staves on the rack are special gnomish construction! You can put your wands and rods (or other things you wave or raise) into them, then wave or raise the staff to activate the magical item.

godefroy
04-23-2012, 10:36 PM
They will take pretty much anything that uses RAISE or WAVE, although it seems to destroy the wand (including golds) when depleted.

I'm also reasonably sure that the fully unlocked (ie, never breaks/needs fixing) ones are account-attuned. Is that beyond fully unlocked?

BriarFox
04-23-2012, 10:36 PM
These unlocked ones can be fixed indefinitely, by anyone? Or do you need a gnome?

Manamethis
04-23-2012, 10:42 PM
Anyone can fix them, gnomes are just better at it.

There is a fully unlocked version (like this one) that anyone can repair, and then there is an attuned version that will never break.

BriarFox
04-23-2012, 10:43 PM
Thanks. Account attuning is yucky, though.

wizgem3
04-23-2012, 11:17 PM
1.5 mil

raddy
04-24-2012, 05:00 PM
1.5 mil to wizgem3 ONCE

raddy
04-25-2012, 02:40 PM
1.5 mil to wizgem3 TWICE

raddy
04-26-2012, 07:52 PM
1.5 mil to wizgem2 SOLD