PDA

View Full Version : Bartok? Gee I wonder who it could be....

Methais
08-15-2003, 06:14 PM
Crossposted from some other Haashek thread but I think it deserves its own shiny new topic with a pretty red bow on top....

<<I remember him in Icemule that was a very long time ago. He was born there and hunted. Then moved to the landing and hunting in RR. He liked hunting mountain trolls and Troll Chieftains as I recall him dying and we had to go get him all the time. Once the log entrance was gone he hunted Anwyn with people. I went with him once. He is a good hunter very straight forward and yeah needs to learn some things. He was hunting trees with Palooka Balantine Plumbley and others almost everynight. Big parties though I went a few times. I missed that it was fun. And yeah he was stubborn on guild things gees if he had mastered earlier and as hard as he hits he would of been incredible. He didnt learn stance dance for a long time though.. another shortcoming. But he's gone. Soiren tells me -Bartok>>

Also posted by Bartok:

<<I think it's the approach I know he did take advice on his armor from people that treated him with respect at least in his eyes. I know I told him to try to stance dance and he didnt know how. I think that's a key to anyone though. It's real hard to take advice from people making fun of you all the time or behind your back. But again he's gone.. hopefully IF he comes back he will be more open. But everyone try a different approach. When I am nice to him he's cool . <shrug> Maybe it's me.. but it does work on him. Probably works on others as well. We tend all to be rash at times. I know some deserve it. To get them to wise up a different approach is needed so they wake up.>>

Really now, even THIS guy could figure it out...

Drew2
08-15-2003, 06:15 PM
I already pointed that out, Methais.

Betheny
08-15-2003, 06:21 PM
And for those of you who didn't get it...

Methais
08-15-2003, 06:29 PM
Hahahahaha that pic rocks.

Betheny
08-15-2003, 06:39 PM
DOOM BY KITTEN
or.. sort of kitten

[Edited on 8-15-2003 by Maimara]