PDA

View Full Version : Dissapointed with Droughtman's? Check here: Sephwir Composite & 6x HCP Brig

GS4Merchant
04-16-2012, 12:22 AM
Cash accepted @ $8.00 per. Auction will go: Once, Twice, Last Call, Sold.

a sinew-backed sephwir composite bow with a fitted veniom grip:
Enchant: +25
Special: Heavily sighted
MB: 27M
CB: 27M EruGSIV Going SOLD! Pending pickup.
BO: 35M

some blackened imflass-adorned brigandine:
Enchant: +32
Special: Heavily crit padded, confirmed by Roblar
Special2: Incredibly resistant to fire (temp by Regyy)
MB: 28M
CB: ?
BO: SOLD ON BUYOUT!

Bow Loresong (By shadows0ngs):
As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the sephwir bow in your hand, and you learn something about it... The first thing that strikes you about the bow is the weight, which is about 2 pounds. *In your best estimation, it's worth about 1,100,000 silvers.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the sephwir bow in your hand, and you learn something about it... You sense a faint aura of magic around the sephwir bow. *From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the bow is as some type of weapon.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the sephwir bow in your hand... It has a bonus of +25 from a normal bow, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it requires skill in ranged weapons to use effectively. *It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the sephwir bow in your hand... The harmonics generated tell you that the bow assists its bearer with aiming attacks at range.

Brig Loresong (By shadows0ngs):
As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the imflass-adorned brigandine in your hand, and you learn something about it... The first thing that strikes you about the brigandine is the weight, which is about 19 pounds. *In your best estimation, it's worth about 25,150,000 silvers. *You can also tell that there is some type of metal in the structure of the imflass-adorned brigandine.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the imflass-adorned brigandine in your hand, and you learn something about it... You sense a faint aura of magic around the imflass-adorned brigandine. *From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the brigandine is as some type of defensive garment.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the imflass-adorned brigandine in your hand... It has a bonus of +32 from a normal brigandine, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it is rigid leather armor. *It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet. *The imflass-adorned brigandine seems to have some sort of unusual protection against damage.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the imflass-adorned brigandine in your hand... The harmonics generated tell you that the brigandine serves to reduce the severity of inflicted wounds. The imflass-adorned brigandine resonates with your voice, indicating that it has been enchanted by Katara. As your song penetrates the imflass-adorned brigandine, you determine that it is incredibly resistant to fiery attacks.

Nordaak
04-16-2012, 01:39 AM
LOL interesting looking items from a bard

EruGSIV
04-16-2012, 06:50 AM
I'll put 27 on the bow

GS4Merchant
04-16-2012, 09:00 AM
@Nordaak: Yup, helping him out, he doesn't have the time to do this for himself.

Bid updated.

Nordaak
04-16-2012, 11:50 AM
Good to see, he had a great attitude with the whole process. Hope it all works out the best for him!

GS4Merchant
04-16-2012, 09:58 PM
Bump Going Once -- Never going to see another Sephwir Composite for a while.

Also -- Lowered MB on Brig.

Happy Bidding.

GS4Merchant
04-17-2012, 10:59 PM
Bump Going Twice on the bow!

Lowered MB on Brig by another Mil.

Step up and don't be shy. ;)

WRoss
04-17-2012, 11:27 PM
It's funny how you don't get good prices after you fuck with people.

Gizmo
04-17-2012, 11:36 PM

Allen or?

GS4Merchant
04-17-2012, 11:43 PM

Why so mad? The guy still wound up taking a super crazy hit and I think I'm the only one trying to help out. Should of let your bid of $400 ride because word is that's what it sold for.

Not calling you a rip off artist or anything to soil your reputation. I just found it amusing when you withdrew your bid once the gear was gone. That bard should have sold for $600-$700 without it. But what do I know right? :P

WRoss
04-18-2012, 12:20 AM
Why so mad? The guy still wound up taking a super crazy hit and I think I'm the only one trying to help out. Should of let your bid of $400 ride because word is that's what it sold for.

Not calling you a rip off artist or anything to soil your reputation. I just found it amusing when you withdrew your bid once the gear was gone. That bard should have sold for $600-$700 without it. But what do I know right? :P

The issue is that you call me shady, but yet you go in and do an undisclosed BO. After that, you post the items that were removed, presumably for your BO offer, at a very inexpensive price. I had every right to remove my bid after the seller removed items. The reasons for why I did it could have been any of the following:

I wanted the items, not the character
The profit margin didn't merit the time it would take to resell
None of your fucking business
None of your fucking business, still
All of the above

Since you're such an honest and reputable merchant, I'd love to hear what you paid for both these items. I always answer these questions unless the buyer/seller requests that I don't.

GS4Merchant
04-18-2012, 12:39 AM
The issue is that you call me shady, but yet you go in and do an undisclosed BO. After that, you post the items that were removed, presumably for your BO offer, at a very inexpensive price. I had every right to remove my bid after the seller removed items. The reasons for why I did it could have been any of the following:

I wanted the items, not the character
The profit margin didn't merit the time it would take to resell
None of your fucking business
None of your fucking business, still
All of the above

Since you're such an honest and reputable merchant, I'd love to hear what you paid for both these items. I always answer these questions unless the buyer/seller requests that I don't.

Never once did I call you shady. Put your false accusations between your beef curtains, close'em shut and call it a night. I'm not profiting off of this if that's what you're getting at. The man was in dire need of cash and needed it no later than Tuesday. I gave him what he needed, told him I'd sell his gear for him (at the highest value I could get) then paypal anything that exceeded what I loaned him to help him get on his feet quicker.

And that's what's going to happen. The brig just sold, bow is on its way. Soon as I find a buyer for coins, the deals done and I feel better for helping someone. Now, if you could help yourself to a nice hot cup of shut the fuck up, this thread would appreciate it.

:welcome:

WRoss
04-18-2012, 12:50 AM
You might not have said the word shady, but you definitely inferred it. If you didn't mean to come across as calling me shady, you did. If you are giving this man money, then good for you. Do you see how I could be pissed off that someone appeared to snipe items from an auction I'm bidding on then accuses me, not the other bidder who withdrew his bid, of trying to steal the bard for $400?

That whole auction was a complete clusterfuck, though. If he added info about having to have the cash by Tuesday, I missed it. When I bid $400, it was just an auction for a bard and some items.

Solkern
04-18-2012, 11:13 AM

When did capped Bards start selling for $600-700?
last I checked they were valued at around 400ish.

Solkern
04-18-2012, 11:16 AM
You might not have said the word shady, but you definitely inferred it. If you didn't mean to come across as calling me shady, you did. If you are giving this man money, then good for you. Do you see how I could be pissed off that someone appeared to snipe items from an auction I'm bidding on then accuses me, not the other bidder who withdrew his bid, of trying to steal the bard for $400?

That whole auction was a complete clusterfuck, though. If he added info about having to have the cash by Tuesday, I missed it. When I bid $400, it was just an auction for a bard and some items.

You did nothing wrong, you bid on an item, the item changed, the seller even said, if you wish to remove your bids you can. You removed your bid.

What's the big fucking problem GS4Merchant?
The point of some of these people, is to make a profit. Nothing shady about it. Was an open offer.