PDA

View Full Version : Sitting with Vif

Drew2
08-14-2003, 10:25 PM
Having heard all sorts of Vif stories, I decided to sit here in the park and observe her. Here are the current results of my research.

Vif knowingly asks, "wanna see my chit?"
Zimzum shows Vif his offering box.

Vif removes a mining chit from in her rose-edged vest.
>
Vif taps a mining chit.
>
Vif smiles.
>
Zimzum snickers.
>
Vif knowingly exclaims, "my chit!"

Vif knowingly exclaims, "You wanna FLICK my CHIT?!"
>

Vif knowingly asks, "wanna lick my chit?"

Vif knowingly asks, "wanna sniff my chit?"

Vif knowingly says, "my chit don't stink"
>

Bobmuhthol
08-14-2003, 10:26 PM
Vif [subdued]: "a snert, a noob and a turnip farmer's kid!"

Weedmage Princess
08-14-2003, 10:29 PM
Yeah she's a class act

Drew2
08-14-2003, 10:31 PM
[Wehnimer's, Jail Cell]
Dirty walls surround you, and a metal-banded door blocks your only exit. From somewhere in the darkness you can hear the sound of a creature moving about.
Also here: Great Lady Vif
Obvious exits: none
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

BWAHAHA! That's what she gets for stealing from everyone in the park for fun. Idiot.

Drew2
08-14-2003, 10:40 PM
You hear the subdued thoughts of Vif echo in your mind:
"Helga told me her nickname for him is LIMP BISCO!"

More to come...

Betheny
08-14-2003, 10:42 PM
You know, it's odd, I"ve been in the Landing for a month and have somehow avoided being annoyed by people. Then again, I mostly stay in the Garden Niche, away from people... and I tend to stay off of the black net.

Bobmuhthol
08-14-2003, 10:44 PM
I think the GMs should record everything Vif does for one day, and lock her out for one day per stupid comment. We're up to about 3 months within this hour.

[Edited on 8-15-2003 by Bobmuhthol]

Drew2
08-14-2003, 10:48 PM
"I speak several tongues not limited to idiot, retard, mongoloid, imbecile, jerk, moron and stupidhead..."

You heard it here first, folks

theotherjohn
08-14-2003, 10:48 PM
"I speak several tongues not limited to idiot, retard, mongoloid, imbecile, jerk, moron and stupidhead..."

SpunGirl
08-15-2003, 02:13 AM
I'm pretty hard to offend, and she manages to accomplish it most of the time.

-K

Praefection
08-15-2003, 03:42 AM
That's funny. A long long time ago I was soaped for using the word chit. I think it was in reference to the female, you know chit? Anyway I do agree she's an idiot but I haven't seen/heard her much lately. Thank god for that.

StrayRogue
08-15-2003, 08:27 AM
Why the fuck isn't she banned already?

CrystalTears
08-15-2003, 08:57 AM
Maybe because the GMs don't give a chit.

Parkbandit
08-15-2003, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Tayre
[Wehnimer's, Jail Cell]
Dirty walls surround you, and a metal-banded door blocks your only exit. From somewhere in the darkness you can hear the sound of a creature moving about.
Also here: Great Lady Vif
Obvious exits: none
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.

BWAHAHA! That's what she gets for stealing from everyone in the park for fun. Idiot.

Dammit... I leave for a week and now Vif is in MY park stealing from MY patrons??

I'll be back Saturday.. I'll have this situation... cleaned.... up.

Parkbandit
08-15-2003, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
Maybe because the GMs don't give a chit.

Heh...

SpunGirl
08-15-2003, 12:32 PM
She sounds really sexually repressed. Maybe once the PC has its accounts full and ready to rock, we can take up collections to buy her a gigilo for the night, or at the very least a lapdance.

-K

Warriorbird
08-15-2003, 02:30 PM
Man. No self respecting male would do that. Not that we don't have a surfeit of non self respecting males.

Methais
08-16-2003, 05:38 PM
I was giving Vif shit a while back about what an obnoxious OOC twit she is all the time. She responded with something like "Oh everyone loves me. Take a vote if you don't believe me!"

So I followed her advice and took a poll here a couple months back. Everyone except 4 people voted for YES (as in YES she's an annoying OOC dumbass waste of space that should be tied up and beaten with a sledgehammer), and the 4 people that voted NO later posted saying they voted NO by accident and meant to vote YES.

A few days later I gave Vif the link to the thread so she could see the results of the vote she told me to take. She hates me now <snicker>.

CrystalTears
08-16-2003, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Methais
A few days later I gave Vif the link to the thread so she could see the results of the vote she told me to take. She hates me now <snicker>.

LOL!!!

:lol: I can't stand it! :lol:

Methais, my rogue wasn't much of a fan of yours, but man you're just killing me here! (Which is what you wanted to do to my rogue anyway I'm sure. LOL!)

[Edited on 8/16/2003 by CrystalTears]

Artha
08-16-2003, 05:44 PM
Has someone reported her for being 'borderline' obscene? It's a family game, and all that. Normally, reporting for stuff like that's stupid, but she is rather annoying.