PDA

View Full Version : A pair of fiery deep crimson wings

Topaz
04-09-2012, 09:15 PM
So, I'm thinking that it's time to move these on. They're a cool item, and should be on a character that is played more than the one I've got them on. Trouble is, I haven't really got a good idea what something like this is worth. I believe the white ones (4x day light, 1x minor sanct) sold for 80m. I'm going to start these at 65m, it'll be going once, twice, and sold. Cash or coin, but preference will go to cash at 8 per mil.

Starting bid: 65m
Current bid: 80M SOLD Nordred
BO: Make me an offer
Here's the info:

The messaging for wear remove is the same as this pair, and the loresong is identical, just swap out the color. http://www.krakiipedia.org/wiki/Pure_white_feathered_wings

They show in the custom field, not as a worn item: A pair of fiery deep crimson wings sprout from her back, the wings folded neatly behind her body. Heatless flames surround the crimson feathers in a fiery aura.

These do attach to your body with WEAR, and will cause a rank 3 bleeder, with some fantastically bloody messaging, when REMOVEd.

4x day fire spirit with RAISE:
You raise your deep crimson wings magnificently overhead, summoning powerful magic with showers of ruby sparks.
A flare leaves your hand and shoots up into the sky where it hangs for a few moments before exploding into a breathtaking array of colors. The sheer brightness of the image before you lingers in your sight for several seconds after the explosion can no longer be seen.

RAISE once daily spells are used up:
You raise your deep crimson wings overhead.

1x day Major e-wave with FLAP:
You flap your deep crimson wings rapidly, summoning powerful magic with showers of ruby sparks.
A wave of crimson ethereal ripples moves outward from you.

FLAP once daily spell is used up:
You flap your deep crimson wings slowly and deliberately, creating gentle gusts of wind within the immediate area.

STRETCH my wings:
You languidly stretch out each of your deep crimson wings, unfurling each wing slowly, proudly displaying the magnificent deep crimson plumage for all to see. The motion causes showers of ruby sparks to radiate from the wings.

STRETCH also has a chance to produce a fiery deep crimson feather, which is a 1-use crumbly fire spirit.

OPEN my wings:
You extend your deep crimson wings to their fullest length.

CLOSE my wings:
You retract your extended deep crimson wings, wrapping them around your body protectively.

FOLD my wings:
You extend your deep crimson wings for a brief moment, before folding them comfortably behind you.

Pereus
04-12-2012, 03:24 PM
Cool item. Would go great on my char, but wayyyy too expensive for my blood.

SHAFT
04-12-2012, 03:33 PM
Cool item. Would go great on my char, but wayyyy too expensive for my blood.

I'll loan you the money to purchase this. I'll charge 5 points and the juice is running after the first week. The points are cumulative.

Please, pay it off before the end of the first week. Make it easy on both of us.

StrayRogue
04-12-2012, 03:51 PM
Who has the white one's these days?

BriarFox
04-12-2012, 04:07 PM
75m.

Kronius
04-12-2012, 09:16 PM
Damn these are cool, the 4x per day fire spirit, is that only fire spirit cast in the sky, or is able to be cast at targets?

Topaz
04-12-2012, 11:37 PM
If there's a way to target them, I haven't found it yet.. so, as far as I know, it's just the flare version.

SHAFT
04-13-2012, 12:34 AM
I was hoping Pereus bit on my loan sharking idea. Thought I had another business to go along with the bookie thing.