View Full Version : GNOME PAGEANT SCHEDULE

theotherjohn
06-24-2004, 08:02 PM
HSN WEEK 3: GNOME PAGEANT SCHEDULE

THURSDAY:

6:00 pm: Opening
The Pageant Begins!

8:00 pm: Withycombe Bad Poetry Contest
The Withycombe Gnomes delight in poetry - good and bad. Bring your worst poems to the Withycombe Bad Poetry Contest and let your bad writing pay off!

10:00 pm: Box Tinkering Contest
Think you can pick a box? Disarm a trap? Think you can do it as well as a gnome? Come to the Box Tinkering Contest and find out!

Midnight: Gnomish Joke Workshop
Nylem at heart? Gnomish prankster Mifika Maysa is planning a joke shop. Bring your ideas for great pranks and joke items and they may show up in her shop soon!

FRIDAY:

11:00 am: Box Tinkering Contest
Think you can pick a box? Disarm a trap? Think you can do it as well as a gnome? Come to the Box Tinkering Contest and find out!

5:00 pm: Hunt and Gather
Join the gnomes in collecting bits and pieces of things around River's Rest. Collect the most pieces and win!

8:00 pm: Nylem Joke Night
The Nylem are known as the best jokers in Elanthia. Come share your jokes with the best of the best!

SATURDAY:

4:00 pm: Box Tinkering Contest

3:00 pm: Hunt and Gather Ends
Bring your bags of booty to win a prize!

9:00 pm: Gnomish Song
Come watch as Coricopat sings an authentic gnomish song!

10:00 pm: Gnomes on Parade
Gnomes are more than just the money-grubbing, gem-obsessed tinkerers that appear in the elven novels and plays. Show your gnomish pride and diversity at the Great Gnome Parade!

Midnight: Closing
The Gnome Pageant ends with a big bang!

Pallon
06-24-2004, 08:54 PM
I may have missed it, but what the fuck do gnomes have to do with River's Rest

Edaarin
06-24-2004, 08:56 PM
WHY would you host anything in River's Rest. It's like hosting something in Zul Lugoth, a remote area with a population akin to areas in Plat.

Bring back the boot!

theotherjohn
06-26-2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Edaarin
WHY would you host anything in River's Rest. It's like hosting something in Zul Lugoth, a remote area with a population akin to areas in Plat.

Bring back the boot!

and it has been fucked up the whole time.

Nothing on schedule.

Today they actually asked everyone to leave town so they could remove the festival and replace it

I go from Augie on the rock to Deveereerererrreeeeereaveeereaveeeave at RR

Chadj
06-26-2004, 03:36 PM
I miss the boot :(

But I always would forget money to get into RR or something.. and the bird would knock Chadj off the edge and he would die :(.

theotherjohn
06-26-2004, 04:51 PM
If you are a RR resident and want this get in contact with me

a miniature citadel sculpture

Made from fine porcelain and delicately painted, this tiny sculpture shows the citadel as it might have looked in its glory. Every window and turret is shown in detail, and a brightly colored pennant flies from the highest point.
There appears to be something written on it.

> read scul

In the Common language, it reads:
Don't blame me! I gave all my treasures away! Gnome Cultural Pageant Hunt and Gather, 5104.