PDA

View Full Version : Would like to return

Noxius
04-08-2012, 04:11 AM
Hey folks. I am considering a return after several years. Something about Gemstone is fulfilling in ways other forms of entertainment can't touch, and I'm at a place in life I could indulge again. I hesitate, though, from reinvesting in what could be a dying game. I've skimmed through posts here and that's been my immediate impression, but I haven't really dug into things yet. Maybe there is new growth somewhere.

Anyway, what is the population like at prime time? Is there indeed any new growth that would be cause for hope? Has Simu marketed at all?

Gelston
04-08-2012, 05:48 AM
The game is basically stabilized. I wouldn't say it is dying but it isn't exactly growing either. Growth is possible, and it seems to have actually had a little bit. You can generally expect around 400ish at prime time.

I'd say if you really want to come back, check it out for month and you should get a good feel within that time frame. There are a few new things and you can check with the mentor society at Silverwood to help fill you in on the changes.

In the end it all comes down to your own opinion for yourself. Some people will hate anything for any reason and some people will love anything for any reason. Check it out, see if it has evolved into something you like and base it there.