PDA

View Full Version : "FU Simu and your little dog too" leaving the lands auction

RAR
04-07-2012, 06:56 PM
Auction closed. I bit off a bit more than I could chew and will likely not be able to add more items to this auction. I’ll more than likely have a second auction with a lot more stuff but the items won’t be as high end as these. Please ignore the (s), (r), (s-wl), etc…these are just notations to help me find the items on characters and lockers once the auction is over. No buyouts. Stuff has to be picked up by the 26th as my accounts close on the 27th.

ARMOR, SHIELDS & WEAPONS

some silvery rolaren field plate (r-wl) - 7x, 36 lbs (max light)

examine my plate
You see nothing unusual, except for a small enchanter's glyph.
inspect my plate
You carefully inspect your rolaren field plate.
Your careful inspection of some silvery rolaren field plate allows you to conclude that it is plate armor that covers the torso, arms, legs, neck, and head.
You determine that you could wear the plate around your chest. The plate appears to serve some purpose.
You remember that you registered this item many months ago.
It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of rolaren.
analyze my plate
You analyze your rolaren field plate and sense that the item is free from merchant alteration restrictions.
You can tell that the plate is as light as it can get.
assess my plate
You assess the plate for structural weaknesses and strengths.
Careful examination indicates the rolaren field plate has a base strength of 99 and a base durability of 668. You also determine the current integrity of the rolaren field plate to be at 100.0%.
You heft the plate a few times, but learn nothing more about it.

cb 15m to Roblar SOLD
-----
a brilliant white ora khopesh (s) - 2x, permablessed, enhancive for Voln Masters but the permabless works for anyone using it (my COL warmage hastes with it), from recent premium auction, 3 lbs (max light)

Khlat removes a brilliant white ora khopesh from in his bag of loot.
Khlat says, "This weapon is just like normal white ora, at 2. If you've mastered Voln's society, it will also aid you with aura and influence, like mithril."
Khlat says, "Oh right, it's also permanently blessed with holy water flares."
Semiera asks, "Can that thing be further merchant enchanted?"
Khlat says, "Merchant, probably."
Khlat says, "If a talented one came around."
Semiera asks, "And does it need to be recharged at all?"
Khlat says, "The enhancive parts do, sure."
Khlat says, "Oh hmm, I didn't show you what else it does if you RUB it."
As Khlat rubs the blade of his white ora khopesh, a brilliant white will-o'-wisp rises from the khopesh and fades away.
Khlat says, "If I were hidden, it would look like this..."
Suddenly, a brilliant white will-o'-wisp appears from the shadows and fades away.

Originally sold at auction for 14m; I purchased it on the pc for 8m

examine my khop
Etched upon the khopesh is the symbol of Voln. A faint aura of holy light radiates from the khopesh.
inspect my khop
You carefully inspect your white ora khopesh.
After a careful inspection you determine that a brilliant white ora khopesh requires skill in edged weapons to use effectively. It appears to be a modified falchion.
You remember that you registered this item a few days ago.
It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of white ora.
analyze my khop
You analyze your white ora khopesh and sense that there is no recorded information on that item. It may or may not be able to be worked on by a merchant alterer.
You can tell that the khopesh is as light as it can get.

cb 10m to Gsgeek SOLD; picked up
-----
a razor-sharp faenor claidhmore (g-wl), +8, 6 lbs (max light)

inspect my claid
You carefully inspect your faenor claidhmore.
After a careful inspection you determine that a razor-sharp faenor claidhmore requires skill in twohanded weapons to use effectively.
You remember that you registered this item a few weeks ago.
It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of faenor.
analyze my claid
You analyze your faenor claidhmore and sense that the item is free from merchant alteration restrictions.
You can tell that the claidhmore is as light as it can get.

cb 7m to RangerZ SOLD; picked up
-----
a black tower shield (s) - 7x, 4 lbs (max light), medium shield (that I believe can be converted to a true tower)

examine my shield
You see nothing unusual, except for a small enchanter's glyph.
inspect my shield
You carefully inspect your tower shield.
Your careful inspection of a black tower shield allows you to conclude that it is a medium shield that protects the bearer if carried in the left hand.
You determine that you could wear the shield, slinging it across your shoulders and back. The shield appears to serve some purpose.
It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of wood.
analyze my shield
You analyze your tower shield and sense that the item is free from merchant alteration restrictions.
You can tell that the shield is as light as it can get.

mb 6m to azim17 SOLD; picked up
-----
a pyrothag hide brigandine armor (r) - 5x, swcp, 13 lbs (max light)

inspect my armor
You carefully inspect your hide brigandine armor.
Your careful inspection of a pyrothag hide brigandine armor allows you to conclude that it is rigid leather armor that covers the torso, arms, legs, neck, and head.
You determine that you could wear the armor around your chest. The armor appears to serve some purpose.
You remember that you registered this item a few months ago.
It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of steel.
analyze my armor
You analyze your hide brigandine armor and sense that the item is free from merchant alteration restrictions.
You can tell that the armor is as light as it can get.

cb 10m to RangerZ SOLD
-----
a wickedly curved faenor waraxe (r) - +8, vhcw, 3 lbs (max light)

inspect my waraxe
You carefully inspect your curved faenor waraxe.
After a careful inspection you determine that a wickedly curved faenor waraxe requires skill in edged weapons to use effectively. It appears to be a modified handaxe.
You remember that you registered this item many months ago.
It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of faenor.
analyze my waraxe
You analyze your curved faenor waraxe and sense that the item is free from merchant alteration restrictions.
You can tell that the waraxe is as light as it can get.

cb 6.5m to Nordaak SOLD
-----
a veil iron twohanded sword (g-wl)
cb 250k to DaCapn SOLD; picked up
-----
a light brown glowbark runestaff (s) - wand holder done by Bazzelwyn at EG that requires user maintenance, 4 lbs

examine my runestaff
The glowbark runestaff is capped with an apparatus of two interlocked rings and three triangular segments that come together at a sharp angle. The springs appear to be in a flawless and undamaged state. The tip is currently empty, revealing a deep recess in the center of the runestaff.
inspect my runestaff
You carefully inspect your glowbark runestaff.
After a careful inspection you determine that a light brown glowbark runestaff requires skill in twohanded weapons to use effectively. It appears to be a modified rune staff.
It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of glowbark.
analyze my runestaff
You analyze your glowbark runestaff and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.
The creator has also provided the following information:
* 15/15/15 alterations are fine, no long descriptions.
* It CAN have a show description, if the merchant is comfortable adding one.
This glowbark runestaff has been unlocked once! Only the creator can unlock it further.
You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the glowbark runestaff for you.

cb 1m to Robotnik SOLD
-----
a glyph-carved ebonwood runestaff (s-wl) - from the recent Feast of the Immortals wagon, 4x
mb 100k (lowered mb)
-----
a crystal-runed ebonwood staff (s-wl) - from the recent Feast of the Immortals wagon, 4x acid flaring
cb 1.25m to wharfrat70 SOLD
-----
a zorchar-runed ebonwood staff (s-wl) - from the recent Feast of the Immortals wagon, 4x lightning flaring
cb 850k to Burrz SOLD; picked up
-----
a gornar-runed ebonwood staff (s-wl) - from the recent Feast of the Immortals wagon, 4x earth flaring
cb 900k to Xzean SOLD
-----
a rhimar-runed ebonwood staff (s-wl) - from the recent Feast of the Immortals wagon, 4x cold flaring
cb 700k to Xzean SOLD
-----
a vultite skull-pommelled badelaire (r) - scripted, stunning skull on it (when poked it stuns you for 30 secs but no injury, I used it for rogue guild stun maneuvers), 4 lbs

examine my bade
The skull-pommelled badelaire has a ruby-eyed ivory skull mounted upon it. The ivory is mottled brown and green and exudes a foul odor. The cracked teeth with the jaw are set crookedly, but someone took the time to sharpen them to a razor edge. The faceted rubies stuck within the eye sockets seem to follow you when you glance at the skull.
inspect my bade
Inspecting that may not be a sound idea.
analyze my bade
You analyze your skull-pommelled badelaire and sense that there is no recorded information on that item. It may or may not be able to be worked on by a merchant alterer.
You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the skull-pommelled badelaire for you.
A few scripts (there may be others)…
tap my bade
You drum your fingers upon the skull of your skull-pommelled badelaire. The eyes of the skull alight in a blazing crimson glow, and flash ominously before becoming quiescent.
rub my bade
The eyes on the skull attached to your skull-pommelled badelaire ignite with a flickering, crimson flame. It begins chanting in an unknown tongue.
The chanting stops as suddenly as it started as the eyes of the skull flicker once more then return to black.
poke my bade
As you poke your badelaire, the mouth of the skull gapes open and bites your finger hard! The pain shoots straight up and stiffens your spine! That hurt!

cb 250k to Blazar SOLD
-----
a discolored ruic longbow with glossy mother-of-pearl nocks (r) - fusion item, 3 lbs

examine my longbow
Two spherical depressions adorn the ruic longbow, approximately the size and shape of a small gem. All of the gem chambers are currently empty.
inspect my longbow
You carefully inspect your ruic longbow.
After a careful inspection you determine that a discolored ruic longbow with glossy mother-of-pearl nocks requires skill in ranged weapons to use effectively. It appears to be a modified long bow.
You determine that you could wear the longbow, slinging it across your shoulders and back. The longbow appears to serve some purpose.
It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of ruic.
analyze my longbow
You analyze your ruic longbow and sense that there is no recorded information on that item. It may or may not be able to be worked on by a merchant alterer.
You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the ruic longbow for you.

cb 575k to zinzimir SOLD

EG TIER 5 PRIZES

a copper-framed music folio (r) - less than 2 lbs
examine my folio
Stylized musical notes are deeply etched into the copper cover, forming a whirlwind-like spiral across the smooth metal surface. Housed between the copper panels is a multitude of papyrus sheets, many of which are riddled with scores of both instrumental and vocal music.
inspect my folio
You carefully inspect your music folio.
You estimate that a copper-framed music folio can store a small amount with enough space for any number of items of very small size.
You determine that you could not wear the folio. The folio appears to serve some purpose.
It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of metal.
weigh my folio
You carefully examine the music folio and determine that the weight is less than 2 pounds.
analyze my folio
You analyze your music folio and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "The item has restrictions on changing the noun."
You can tell that the folio is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.
the folio opens/closes
pull my folio
You search through the sheets of music in your folio until you find the one you were looking for. You pull the sheet out of the stack and place it on top.
Xxxx searches through the sheets of music in his folio until he finds the one he wanted. Xxxx pulls the sheet out of the stack and places it on top.
push/press my folio
You carefully remove several pages of music from in your folio and sort them into your preferred order, then neatly store them away again.
Xxxx carefully removes several pages of music from in his folio and sorts them into a preferred order, then neatly stores them away again.
tap (bard only)
Studying a sheet of music in his notebook Xxxx absentmindedly taps out a rhythm on the cover with his fingers.
turn (bard only)
Xxxx turns the pages to a sheet of music in his notebook and then softly sings a few bars of the haunting melody.
whistle (bard only)
As Xxxx shuffles through the sheets of music in his notebook he whistles the refrain of a jaunty ditty.
write (bard only, requires a quill which didn’t come with the prize)
Xxxx jots down a few notes with his green feather quill on a blank piece of parchment in his notebook while softly humming to himself.

cb 2m to Sabreon SOLD; picked up

CONTAINERS

a tightly woven spidersilk sack (g), 3 lbs/holds 45 lbs (max light/deep)

inspect my sack
You carefully inspect your spidersilk sack.
You estimate that a tightly woven spidersilk sack can store a large amount with enough space for any number of items.
You determine that you could wear the sack, attaching it to your belt. The sack appears to serve some purpose.
analyze my sack
You analyze your spidersilk sack and sense that the item is free from merchant alteration restrictions.
You can tell that the sack is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.

cb 2.25m to Nordaak SOLD
-----
a rough leather drawstring gem pouch (r) - can stash a gem without opening, less than 2 lbs/holds 100 gems (weighs about 10 lbs including pouch when full)

inspect my pouch
analy my pouc
You analyze your drawstring gem pouch and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "There do not seem to be any specific limitations."
You can tell that the pouch is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.

cb 200k to Nordaak SOLD
-----
a silk-lined leather gem pouch (g) - can stash a gem without opening, less than 2 lbs/holds 100 gems (weighs about 10 lbs including pouch when full)

inspect my pouch
analy my pouch
You analyze your leather gem pouch and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "There do not seem to be any specific limitations."
You can tell that the pouch is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.

cb 100k to dszabo SOLD
-----
a stiff dark wool longcoat fronted by wide brass buttons (r) - raincoat
cb 25k to Zeveris SOLD; picked up
-----
a dark leather neckpouch (r) - 2 lbs/holds 30 lbs (max light/deep), can’t steal from this

inspect my neckp
You carefully inspect your leather neckpouch.
You estimate that a dark leather neckpouch can store a medium-sized amount with enough space for any number of items.
You determine that you could wear the neckpouch around your neck. The neckpouch appears to serve some purpose.
analyze my neckp
You analyze your leather neckpouch and sense that the item is free from merchant alteration restrictions.
You can tell that the neckpouch is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.

cb 1.5m to Bregus SOLD; picked up
-----
a translucent spidersilk backpack (r) - 6 lbs/holds 150 lbs (max light/deep)

inspect my backp
You carefully inspect your spidersilk backpack.
You estimate that a translucent spidersilk backpack can store a very large amount with enough space for any number of items.
You determine that you could wear the backpack on your back. The backpack appears to serve some purpose.
analy my backp
You analyze your spidersilk backpack and sense that the item is free from merchant alteration restrictions.
You can tell that the backpack is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.

cb 8m to MMA_RLZ SOLD; picked up
-----
a braided black spidersilk harness (g), 4 lbs, holds 50 lbs

opens/closes

inspect my harn
You carefully inspect your spidersilk harness.
You estimate that a braided black spidersilk harness can store a large amount with enough space for any number of items.
You determine that you could wear the harness, slinging it across your shoulders and back. The harness appears to serve some purpose.
It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of cloth.

analy my harn
You analyze your spidersilk harness and sense that the item is free from merchant alteration restrictions.
You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the spidersilk harness for you or have its pockets deepened.

cb 500k to Philiater SOLD
-----
a faded two-toned brown leather survival kit #1 (r) - bundles herbs, scripted, opens/closes, 2 lbs/holds 20 lbs (max light/deep)

inspect my kit
You carefully inspect your survival kit.
You estimate that a faded two-toned brown leather survival kit can store a medium-sized amount with enough space for any number of items.
You determine that you could wear the kit, attaching it to your belt. The kit appears to serve some purpose.
You remember that you registered this item a few weeks ago.
It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of leather.
analyze my kit
You analyze your survival kit and sense that there is no recorded information on that item. It may or may not be able to be worked on by a merchant alterer.
You can tell that the kit is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.

cb 500k to DrxLecter SOLD; picked up
-----
a faded two-toned brown leather survival kit #2 (g) - bundles herbs, scripted, opens/closes, 3 lbs/holds 24 lbs

inspect my kit
You carefully inspect your survival kit.
You estimate that a faded two-toned brown leather survival kit can store a medium-sized amount with enough space for any number of items.
You determine that you could wear the kit, attaching it to your belt. The kit appears to serve some purpose.
It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of leather.
analyze my kit
You analyze your survival kit and sense that there is no recorded information on that item. It may or may not be able to be worked on by a merchant alterer.
You might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the survival kit for you or have its pockets deepened.

cb 450k to Vivina SOLD
-----
a faceted crimson glaes sheath flecked with black jade (r) - weapon identifier, less than 2 lbs

inspect my sheath
You carefully inspect your crimson glaes sheath.
You estimate that a faceted crimson glaes sheath flecked with black jade can store a small amount with enough space for one item.
You determine that you could wear the sheath, attaching it to your belt. The sheath appears to serve some purpose.
It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of glaes.
analyze my sheath
You analyze your crimson glaes sheath and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "The item type should not change."
You can tell that the sheath is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.

mb 200k
-----
a leather myklian-scaled toolkit (r) - has disarm items in it
cb 25k to Impudent SOLD
-----
a pyrothag hide wrapped bracer (r) - can put a small item in here and it springs into your hand when opened, less than 2 lbs

inspect my bracer
You carefully inspect your hide wrapped bracer.
You estimate that a pyrothag hide wrapped bracer can store a very small amount with enough space for one item.
You determine that you could wear the bracer around your arms. The bracer appears to serve some purpose.
It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of steel.
analyze my bracer
You analyze your hide wrapped bracer and sense that there is no recorded information on that item. It may or may not be able to be worked on by a merchant alterer.
You can tell that the bracer is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.
put lock in my bracer
You put a twisted golvern lockpick in your hide wrapped bracer.
close my bracer
You carefully push down on your hide wrapped bracer, closing the panel and securing the spring-loaded compartment.
open my bracer
You tap your hide wrapped bracer twice in quick succession, opening a small spring-loaded compartment! As it opens, a twisted golvern lockpick is fired straight into the air, which you deftly catch!

cb 600k to Dosselmeyer SOLD
-----
a pair of thrak hide boots (r) - 2 lbs

inspect my boot
You carefully inspect your thrak hide boots.
You estimate that a pair of thrak hide boots can store a very small amount with enough space for a couple of items.
You determine that you could wear the boots on your feet. The boots appears to serve some purpose.
analyze my boot
You analyze your thrak hide boots and sense that the item is free from merchant alteration restrictions.
You can tell that the boots is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.

cb 65k to Halfling_Guts SOLD

OTHER

an onyx-flecked silvery mithril talisman (r) - unlocked warm crystal amulet holder, less than 2 lbs, scripted

inspect my talisman
You carefully inspect your silvery mithril talisman.
You determine that you could wear the talisman around your neck. The talisman appears to serve some purpose.
It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of mithril.
analyze my talisman
You analyze your silvery mithril talisman and sense that there is no recorded information on that item. It may or may not be able to be worked on by a merchant alterer.
You get no sense of whether or not the talisman may be further lightened.

cb 100k to Drakkonn SOLD; picked up
-----
an unadorned mithril relic #1 (r) - chrism holder (I haven’t ever used them but I believe you just look at it when dead to release the chrism), less than 2 lbs

inspect my relic
You carefully inspect your mithril relic.
You determine that you could wear the relic anywhere on your body. The relic appears to serve some purpose.
It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of metal.
analyze my relic
You analyze your mithril relic and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.
The creator has also provided the following information:
This mithril relic is designed to hold a special kind of gem. It can be altered, but should remain something intended for holding a gem. The show description also will include the status of the mithril relic's bezel setting. Sing to it for details.
You get no sense of whether or not the relic may be further lightened.
examine my relic
The mithril relic's bezel setting is empty.
push my relic
An iridescent glow radiates from the relic as you seat a dark wyrm's-tooth aetherstone into your mithril relic's bezel setting.
examine my relic
Seated inside the mithril relic's bezel setting is a dark wyrm's-tooth aetherstone, which radiates an iridescent glow.
pull my relic
As you pry a dark wyrm's-tooth aetherstone from your mithril relic's bezel setting, the iridescent glow fades away from the relic.

cb 500k to Nordaak SOLD
-----
an unadorned mithril relic #2 (g) - chrism holder (I haven’t ever used them but I believe you just look at it when dead to release the chrism), less than 2 lbs

SEE RELIC #1 ABOVE FOR DETAILS

cb 125k to Dosselmeyer SOLD

budartagnan
04-07-2012, 07:01 PM
a tightly woven spidersilk sack (g)
mb 1m

1 million on that.

Rencelas

BriarFox
04-07-2012, 07:03 PM
Sorry to see you go, but here are some bids:

1. a discolored ruic longbow (r), fusion item - 200k

2. a light brown glowbark runestaff (s) - 500k

Fornoxx
04-07-2012, 07:11 PM
MB on these please
a crystal-runed ebonwood staff (s-wl) - from the recent Feast of the Immortals wagon, 4x acid flaring
mb 250k

a zorchar-runed ebonwood staff (s-wl) - from the recent Feast of the Immortals wagon, 4x lightning flaring
mb 250k

jpatter123
04-07-2012, 07:18 PM
a vultite skull-pommelled badelaire (r), stunning skull on it

a discolored ruic longbow (r), fusion item

a braided black spidersilk harness (g)

Amerek
04-07-2012, 07:29 PM
a faded two-toned brown leather survival kit #1 (r), bundles herbs

a translucent spidersilk backpack (r)
1m

1.25m

a discolored ruic longbow (r), fusion item

a zorchar-runed ebonwood staff

a crystal-runed ebonwood staff

Lulfas
04-07-2012, 07:32 PM
Is "a glyph-carved ebonwood runestaff" fire flaring? If so, 250k.

Gelston
04-07-2012, 07:35 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Nu0jU3zCefM/SohvczFGRVI/AAAAAAAACMs/G4h-M9p6NdA/s400/sad+little+dog.bmp

fenir
04-07-2012, 07:37 PM
1.1m

Amerek
04-07-2012, 07:44 PM
1.2m

Zeveris
04-07-2012, 07:46 PM
250k on a gornar-runed ebonwood staff
250k on a rhimar-runed ebonwood staff
25k stiff dark wool longcoat fronted by wide brass buttons

Sam
04-07-2012, 07:54 PM
Someone please tell me what the letter codes (r,s,g-wl,etc) mean. I've been trying to guess for about 3 minutes now, and it's pissing me off.

Gizmo
04-07-2012, 07:57 PM
Someone please tell me what the letter codes (r,s,g-wl,etc) mean. I've been trying to guess for about 3 minutes now, and it's pissing me off.

Different town lockers/characters. People do that crap all the time, ignore it!

liloldman
04-07-2012, 07:57 PM
names of alts and location codes?

Jace Solo
04-07-2012, 07:59 PM
Enchant on the Khopesh?

liloldman
04-07-2012, 08:00 PM
a faded two-toned brown leather survival kit #2 (g), bundles herbs 200k

an unadorned mithril relic #1 (r), chrism holder 50k

an unadorned mithril relic #2 (g), chrism holder 50k

a rough leather drawstring gem pouch (r), can stash a gem without opening 50k

a silk-lined leather gem pouch (g), can stash a gem without opening 50k

dszabo
04-07-2012, 08:01 PM
a razor-sharp faenor claidhmore (g-wl)

5 millions please.

a rough leather drawstring gem pouch (r), can stash a gem without opening

150k please

Nordaak
04-07-2012, 08:07 PM
1.3m

1.3m

an unadorned mithril relic #1 (r), chrism holder

mb 200k

shad0ws0ngs
04-07-2012, 09:03 PM
a faded two-toned brown leather survival kit #2 (g), bundles herbs

an unadorned mithril relic #2 (g), chrism holder

wharfrat70
04-07-2012, 09:21 PM
crystal-runed ebonwood staff (s-wl) - from the recent Feast of the Immortals wagon, 4x acid flaring - 350k please

Xzean
04-07-2012, 09:41 PM

a rhimar-runed ebonwood staff (s-wl) - from the recent Feast of the Immortals wagon, 4x cold flaring

wharfrat70
04-07-2012, 09:53 PM
a crystal-runed ebonwood staff (s-wl) - from the recent Feast of the Immortals wagon, 4x acid flaring - 600k

Bregus
04-07-2012, 10:06 PM
a dark leather neckpouch (r)

Xzean
04-07-2012, 10:09 PM
Lightning runestaff, durp.

Dwoble
04-07-2012, 10:22 PM
5m the pyrothag brig
Dwoble

Burrz
04-07-2012, 10:40 PM
Lightning Runestaff

Vivina
04-07-2012, 10:43 PM
Acid flaring staff - 700k

Possuem
04-08-2012, 01:35 AM
500k Zorchar runestaff

vamosj
04-08-2012, 01:47 AM
mb 50k

MB Please.

dszabo
04-08-2012, 01:50 AM
mb 50k

MB Please.

Already has 200k on it. Just a heads up.

Robotnik
04-08-2012, 01:58 AM
a light brown glowbark runestaff -1 mil

Arqueto
04-08-2012, 02:21 AM
1.5m

a zorchar-runed ebonwood staff (s-wl)

Burrz
04-08-2012, 02:28 AM
mb 250k

*edit---upped bid*

wharfrat70
04-08-2012, 05:44 AM
a crystal-runed ebonwood staff (s-wl) - from the recent Feast of the Immortals wagon, 4x acid flaring - 800k

Nordaak
04-08-2012, 07:41 AM
1.3m

1.6m

mb 200k

LizardClan1
04-08-2012, 10:50 AM
survival kit #2, 300k, didn't know these things can auto-bundle, my warrior could really use one

Possuem
04-08-2012, 11:37 AM

Burrz
04-08-2012, 11:54 AM

Ashmoreth
04-08-2012, 12:15 PM
Gornar Runestaff - 300k

fenir
04-08-2012, 12:17 PM
1.3m

Drakkonn
04-08-2012, 12:22 PM
an onyx-flecked silvery mithril talisman (r) - 100K

RangerZ
04-08-2012, 12:43 PM
7m - a razor-sharp faenor claidhmore
6m - a pyrothag hide brigandine armor
5m - a wickedly curved faenor waraxe
1.8m - a translucent spidersilk backpack

WRoss
04-08-2012, 12:50 PM
8m on the khopesh

RAR
04-08-2012, 12:51 PM
Updated and

<<Is "a glyph-carved ebonwood runestaff" fire flaring? If so, 250k.>>

I’m not really sure about this item. It is NOT the fire flaring one. It does have an enchant mark and is 4x like the others. I looked back in my logs and did not see a sign with information. I think I remember someone saying something about it being blessable but I don’t know if that makes sense. Could it take a bless and flare holy water? Sorry but I’m not up to speed on staffs, etc. and how they work with the new flaring changes. I had just bought these for my little wizard to use one day after making the switch from war mage to caster. Also, this particular runestaff was only 100000 originally while the others were 264500. I went ahead and lowered the mb to 100k.

<<Someone please tell me what the letter codes (r,s,g-wl,etc) mean. I've been trying to guess for about 3 minutes now, and it's pissing me off.>>

What Gizmo and liloldman said. Please ignore the (s), (r), (s-wl), etc…these are just notations to help me find the items on characters and lockers once the auction is over.

<<Enchant on the Khopesh?>>

It’s +10 and enhancive for Voln Masters. I’ll add some more details as soon as I can.

Xzean
04-08-2012, 01:25 PM
a gornar-runed ebonwood staff

DaCapn
04-08-2012, 02:04 PM
500k on a gornar-runed ebonwood staff (s-wl)
MB on a veil iron twohanded sword (g-wl)

Roblar
04-08-2012, 02:06 PM
MB on the plate.

dszabo
04-08-2012, 02:29 PM
a silk-lined leather gem pouch (g) - can stash a gem without opening

jpatter123
04-08-2012, 02:59 PM
a discolored ruic longbow (r) - fusion item

Xzean
04-08-2012, 03:18 PM
550k on gornar runed staff

Nordaak
04-08-2012, 04:23 PM
1.3m

2m

mb 200k

KneeCapper
04-08-2012, 04:25 PM
a faded two-toned brown leather survival kit #1 - 350k

Dwoble
04-08-2012, 05:04 PM
7m pyrothag brigandine
Dwoble

Xzean
04-08-2012, 05:30 PM

everan
04-08-2012, 06:25 PM
400k on the ruic fusion longbow.

Nordaak
04-08-2012, 07:54 PM
1.3m

2m

mb 200k

Gsgeek
04-08-2012, 08:39 PM
a brilliant white ora khopesh

10 mil please

Xzean
04-08-2012, 09:26 PM

zinzimir
04-08-2012, 10:21 PM
a discolored ruic longbow with glossy mother-of-pearl nocks

Nordaak
04-08-2012, 10:34 PM
1.3m

2m

Xzean
04-08-2012, 10:41 PM

Nephelem
04-09-2012, 04:04 AM
a rhimar-runed ebonwood staff - 400k

Drakkonn
04-09-2012, 08:23 AM
opps, thought the talisman bid went up. Sorry!

Nordaak
04-09-2012, 09:26 AM
1.3m

2m

Nordaak
04-09-2012, 09:38 AM
1.3m

2m

5.5m

JustDan
04-09-2012, 09:52 AM
400k on each of the two-toned survival kits.

Dosselmeyer
04-09-2012, 11:34 AM
-----
a pyrothag hide wrapped bracer (r) - can put a small item in here and it springs into your hand when opened, less than 2 lbs

mb 1m- I will make an "offer" to start the bidding at 600K if you would like
-----
-----
an unadorned mithril relic #1 (r) - chrism holder

I will bid 125K on this one

-----
an unadorned mithril relic #2 (g) - chrism holder

I will bid 125K on this one too

Impudent
04-09-2012, 12:32 PM
MB on a leather myklian-scaled toolkit (r) - has disarm items in it

RangerZ
04-09-2012, 12:43 PM
8m - a pyrothag hide brigandine armor
2.5m - a translucent spidersilk backpack

RangerZ
04-09-2012, 12:46 PM
10k - a pair of thrak hide boots

MMA RLZ
04-09-2012, 02:00 PM
2m spidersilk backpack

Arqueto
04-09-2012, 03:36 PM
2m spidersilk backpack

Nordaak already bid 2m and was outbid with a 2.5m offer... just a heads up.

Nordaak
04-09-2012, 04:39 PM
1.3m

2.75m

5.5m

RangerZ
04-09-2012, 06:33 PM
6m - a wickedly curved faenor waraxe
3m - a translucent spidersilk backpack

Blazar
04-09-2012, 07:27 PM
a vultite skull-pommelled badelaire (r) 250k
a dark leather neckpouch (r) 1m

Pockets
04-09-2012, 07:33 PM
a gornar-runed ebonwood staff (s-wl) - from the recent Feast of the Immortals wagon, 4x earth flaring

600k please

MMA RLZ
04-09-2012, 07:46 PM
3.25m spidersilk backpack

Xzean
04-09-2012, 08:00 PM
650k on the Gorman runed staff

everan
04-09-2012, 08:05 PM
500k on the longbow

RAR
04-09-2012, 08:21 PM
Updated for 4/9/12. I updated everything and the post did not work at first. I ended up removing a few items that did not have bids yet and was able to finally get the update posted.

Jarvan
04-09-2012, 08:28 PM
a tightly woven spidersilk sack - 1.5m Bid.

Bregus
04-09-2012, 09:14 PM
a dark leather neckpouch (r)
1.5 million

Nordaak
04-09-2012, 09:30 PM
1.7m

3.5m

6.5m

Dwoble
04-09-2012, 09:35 PM
9m the pyrothag brig
Dwoble

MMA RLZ
04-09-2012, 09:50 PM
4m spidersilk backpack

Pockets
04-09-2012, 10:24 PM

Nordaak
04-09-2012, 10:38 PM
1.7m

4.5m

6.5m

Xzean
04-09-2012, 11:08 PM
Gornar runed staff 900k

MMA RLZ
04-10-2012, 12:38 AM
5m translucent spidersilk backpack

Nordaak
04-10-2012, 08:18 AM
1.7m

5.5m

6.5m

MMA RLZ
04-10-2012, 10:59 AM
6m translucent spidersilk backpack

the quick
04-10-2012, 12:25 PM
300k the gem stash pouch

Shimeria
04-10-2012, 02:36 PM

Jarvan
04-10-2012, 03:15 PM
a tightly woven spidersilk sack - 2 mill

Nordaak
04-10-2012, 03:38 PM
2.25m

6.5m

6.5m

MMA RLZ
04-10-2012, 03:47 PM
7m spidersilk backpack

MMA RLZ
04-10-2012, 03:47 PM
Just kidding, 7.5m spidersilk backpack

MMA RLZ
04-10-2012, 03:50 PM
Oh, and when I said 7.5, I meant 8m on spidersilk backpack.

zinzimir
04-10-2012, 07:49 PM
a discolored ruic longbow

Nephelem
04-10-2012, 07:57 PM
a rhimar-runed ebonwood staff 500k

RAR
04-10-2012, 09:08 PM
Updated for 4/10/12.

RAR
04-10-2012, 09:21 PM
Would anyone know about the shield conversion process (portal in the armory)? I have someone wanting the black tower shield but only if it can be converted to a tower (it's currently medium). I'm assuming it can be done because the shield has "tower" in it's description. I'll take it by the armory and see if I can test it. I'd hope there is some kind of confirmation that I'd have to give before it actually converts it. Also, will the shield stay the same weight or will the portal tack on extra pounds when it converts it?
Thanks!

everan
04-10-2012, 09:24 PM
Would anyone know about the shield conversion process (portal in the armory)? I have someone wanting the black tower shield but only if it can be converted to a tower (it's currently medium). I'm assuming it can be done because the shield has "tower" in it's description. I'll take it by the armory and see if I can test it. I'd hope there is some kind of confirmation that I'd have to give before it actually converts it. Also, will the shield stay the same weight or will the portal tack on extra pounds when it converts it?
Thanks!

You just put the shield in the portal and it will tell you if it can be converted. Just don't put it in again unless you want it done. I remember hearing somewhere that the weight of the shield changes, but I don't know that part for sure, I haven't converted my tower shield yet.

azim17
04-10-2012, 10:39 PM
6m on the shield

RAR
04-10-2012, 10:52 PM
l port
As you gaze into the roiling green glow of the portal, an image of a rapidly expanding and contracting shield flickers through your mind.

put shield in port
It seems that your tower shield could use converting. If you place it within the portal again within the next 30 seconds, it will become a tower sized tower shield.

Nephelem
04-10-2012, 10:56 PM
a rhimar-runed ebonwood staff 600k

Possuem
04-10-2012, 11:03 PM

RAR
04-10-2012, 11:03 PM
a rhimar-runed ebonwood staff 600k
Nephelem and anyone else bidding on the rhimar staff, I'm not ignoring your bids or trying to cheat you. I just had someone leave a bid with me because they were going to be traveling the next couple of days and didn't want to miss out on the rhimar staff. Since I wouldn't take their buyout, I promised I'd take a maximum bid from them and continue to up their bid by 50k over anyone elses bid up to their maximum. They wouldn't get to buy out the staff (it was a price that I'd gladly have taken but I had stated no buyouts and wanted to stick to it) but they would have the chance to get it at a lower price than their buyout offer or max bid. Thanks.

Philiater
04-11-2012, 12:37 AM
a braided black spidersilk harness (g), 4 lbs, holds 50 lbs

500k on this.

Vivina
04-11-2012, 02:30 AM
Survival kit for herbs, 450k please

Halfling Guts
04-11-2012, 04:28 AM
a pair of thrak hide boots (r) - 2 lbs ------ 25k

Possuem
04-11-2012, 05:59 AM
[I][I]Nephelem and anyone else bidding on the rhimar staff, I'm not ignoring your bids or trying to cheat you. I just had someone leave a bid with me because they were going to be traveling the next couple of days and didn't want to miss out on the rhimar staff. Since I wouldn't take their buyout, I promised I'd take a maximum bid from them and continue to up their bid by 50k over anyone elses bid up to their maximum. They wouldn't get to buy out the staff (it was a price that I'd gladly have taken but I had stated no buyouts and wanted to stick to it) but they would have the chance to get it at a lower price than their buyout offer or max bid. Thanks.

lmfao....I'm sure you did make a promise...um by the way, who is the ghost bidder, and why didn't you include who they are within your explanation? I am sure you are very aware about the premise of a ghost bidder...correct? (refer back to "I'm not trying to cheat you")...lol.

I have to say, I did get a good chuckle from your post.

Middian
04-11-2012, 08:14 AM
I believe he states who the "ghost bidder' is on the first page. (Xzean)

RAR
04-11-2012, 11:45 AM
[I][I]Nephelem and anyone else bidding on the rhimar staff, I'm not ignoring your bids or trying to cheat you. I just had someone leave a bid with me because they were going to be traveling the next couple of days and didn't want to miss out on the rhimar staff. Since I wouldn't take their buyout, I promised I'd take a maximum bid from them and continue to up their bid by 50k over anyone elses bid up to their maximum. They wouldn't get to buy out the staff (it was a price that I'd gladly have taken but I had stated no buyouts and wanted to stick to it) but they would have the chance to get it at a lower price than their buyout offer or max bid. Thanks.

lmfao....I'm sure you did make a promise...um by the way, who is the ghost bidder, and why didn't you include who they are within your explanation? I am sure you are very aware about the premise of a ghost bidder...correct? (refer back to "I'm not trying to cheat you")...lol.

I have to say, I did get a good chuckle from your post.

I'm glad you had a good laugh but there is no ghost bidder. As Middian said, the person who asked me to do this is Xzean. I should have mentioned his name in my post but I didn't even think about it at the time because it seemed obvious who the bidder was...the person who was listed as the current bidder and who you did not see a bid in that amount from in the postings.

RAR
04-11-2012, 08:55 PM
Updated for 4/11/12.

wharfrat70
04-11-2012, 09:30 PM
900k acid staff

DrxLecter
04-11-2012, 09:32 PM
a faded two-toned brown leather survival kit -500k on one of these

Pockets
04-11-2012, 10:24 PM

1 mil

wharfrat70
04-12-2012, 06:43 AM
1.25m acid staff

RAR
04-12-2012, 08:41 PM
Updated for 4/12/12

RangerZ
04-13-2012, 01:03 AM
10m - a pyrothag hide brigandine armor
35k - a pair of thrak hide boots

RAR