PDA

View Full Version : Doing it right..

Ibidmb
04-04-2012, 02:07 AM
Some say GS is lacking RP.. Gotta say, I saw the best raise ever tonight.. Made me laugh for a while.. Enjoy..

Mortisman asks, "Lady Gosaena, Danno requests that they use their favor with Lorminstra as they are not ready to walk your halls.. Can I intervene?"
>
Mortisman gasps.
>
Mortisman gazes up into the heavens.
>
Mortisman asks, "Do I have to do that My Lady?"
>
Mortisman squeaks out an indignant suggestion involving stale tart crumbs.
>
Speaking to Danno, Mortisman says, "Okay, here goes nothing. This may hurt a little."
>
Mortisman removes a simple steel knife from in his components case.
>
Mortisman raises a hand while murmuring a soft orison...
>
Mortisman gestures at Danno.
A silvery translucent thread extends from Mortisman encompassing Danno's corpse.
>
Mordinnia grins.
>
Kaillend grins at Mortisman.
>
Mordinnia takes a moment to observe Danno.
>
Mortisman touches Danno.
>
With a theatrical gasp, Mortisman brings a simple steel knife up over his head and forcefully plunges it directly into his heart! Blood spurts everywhere!

Mortisman falls to his knees, seemingly in shock and agony, one hand still clenched upon the knife.
>
A pained expression crosses Kaillend's face.
>
Mortisman suddenly releases the knife, looks up, and grins. He stands back up and wipes the blood from his chest. There is no injury present! He holds up a simple steel knife and pushes on the blade. It retracts into the hilt and a small bead of crimson dye appears at the tip. You cannot help but shake your head.
>
Mortisman raises a hand while murmuring a soft orison...
>
Speaking to Danno, Mortisman asks, "Heh, ya didn't think I would actually kill myself for you would ya?"
>
Mortisman gestures at Danno.
Wrapped in an aura of chill, Mortisman closes his eyes and softly begins to chant. As the cold air that surrounds him condenses, it begins to ripple outward in waves that turns the breath of those nearby into a fine mist. This mist swiftly moves to encompass Mortisman and slowly coalesces into a pair of ethereal wings that settle into a protective arc over Danno. With the last words of Mortisman's chant, the wings surge forward and gently caress Danno, only to dissipate moments later, taking the chill of the air with them.
Danno seems slightly different.