PDA

View Full Version : Bug or Not?

redhook
03-23-2012, 03:40 PM
My adventuer's Guild badge is giving me a +5 to Strength and CON. The problem is I don't remember setting it to any enhancives nor do I think that I have completed enough bounties (total 110k points ever) to acheive that level of enhancive. Is this something new with the badges or is mine bugged?

Ryvicke
03-23-2012, 03:43 PM
My adventuer's Guild badge is giving me a +5 to Strength and CON. The problem is I don't remember setting it to any enhancives nor do I think that I have completed enough bounties (total 110k points ever) to acheive that level of enhancive. Is this something new with the badges or is mine bugged?

Are you sure it's not a giftbox enhancive and you're a warrior? Description of badge?

Sounds like a bug if you've only got 110k BPs ever and it's definitely your AG badge.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
03-23-2012, 03:48 PM
Is the toon Mytmo?

redhook
03-23-2012, 04:04 PM
Are you sure it's not a giftbox enhancive and you're a warrior? Description of badge?

Sounds like a bug if you've only got 110k BPs ever and it's definitely your AG badge.

Positive. My giftbox does the same thing. I removed my "faded leather belt" last night and I went from 110 STR and 110 CON to 105 STR and CON. I had no idea I had another enhancive. I put the belt back on and it went back to 110 on both. Then I removed my badge and it dropped to 105 on both.

Ryvicke
03-23-2012, 04:08 PM
Positive. My giftbox does the same thing. I removed my "faded leather belt" last night and I went from 110 STR and 110 CON to 105 STR and CON. I had no idea I had another enhancive. I put the belt back on and it went back to 110 on both. Then I removed my badge and it dropped to 105 on both.

Then that is awesome.

redhook
03-23-2012, 04:36 PM
Then that is awesome.

Am I required to report this as bugged?

I want to leave my badge alone since I am trying to get me a fixstat potion ASAP, so this really seems like "Bank Error in your Favor: collect +5 STR and +5 Con..."

Ryvicke
03-23-2012, 04:42 PM
Am I required to report this as bugged?

I want to leave my badge alone since I am trying to get me a fixstat potion ASAP, so this really seems like "Bank Error in your Favor: collect +5 STR and +5 Con..."

I really have no idea. I know people have gotten in trouble for repeatedly abusing bugs that generate silvers, exp or items but am not really sure on stuff like this. It doesn't seem like a very serious offense to me.