PDA

View Full Version : Droughtman's Maze Ticket - 04/14 1 p.m.

Pereus
03-22-2012, 09:43 PM
Let's just say I can't attend. I am going to auction this thing off as there is a huge demand for it.

- (1) ticket transfer for Droughtman's Maze run on 04/14 at 1 p.m.

After transfer I am not responsible for anything that happens. You assume all liability. Silvers are required before transfer is made, but if something happens where Simu will not authorize it, I will refund your money.

The prizes you win with this ticket:

- Everyone gets a pull from the treasure pile in the initial rounds. If they would rather, they can trade in their treasure for a GALD scroll before leaving the Winner's Circle.
- Everyone in the semi-final gets the 1x enchant previously mentioned - but not an additional treasure pull.
- The winner of the semi-final gets the grand prize previously outlined - no additional treasure pull.

Start the bidding at 15 million. Buy outs accepted, but will be bounced between high bidders.

Happy Hunting.

Minimum Bid: 15 million
Current Bid:

Tgo01
03-22-2012, 09:47 PM
I can't help but giggle that a week ago people were quitting GS because Simu wouldn't give them a refund for these tickets and now that the prizes have been upped and all of the tickets have sold out for 25 dollars each people are reselling them for, what, between 105 and 120 dollars at current silver value?

SHAFT
03-22-2012, 09:48 PM
I can't help but giggle that a week ago people were quitting GS because Simu wouldn't give them a refund for these tickets and now that the prizes have been upped and all of the tickets have sold out for 25 dollars each people are reselling them for, what, between 105 and 120 dollars at current silver value?

Don't hate the player, hate the game

Tgo01
03-22-2012, 09:51 PM
Don't hate the player, hate the game

I'm not hating anyone, as I said I'm giggling.

SHAFT
03-22-2012, 09:52 PM
I'm not hating anyone, as I said I'm giggling.

Considering these aren't available, he's dictating the market value. As far as I know he's the only one selling a ticket as well. So, these tickets are now worth 15m.

Gizmo
03-22-2012, 09:53 PM
Considering these aren't available, he's dictating the market value. As far as I know he's the only one selling a ticket as well. So, these tickets are now worth 15m.

Only when someone bids.

Palcron
03-22-2012, 09:55 PM
I'll laugh when whoever buys the spot gets an unlimited crystal amulet or a box of altered clothes.

Bobmuhthol
03-22-2012, 09:57 PM
What Gizmo said. The "market value" is demand driven, otherwise there would be no market.

Blazar
03-22-2012, 10:04 PM
My opinion is that the prizes will not be anywhere near what came out of the last Droughtman's run. It's Simu, if they want to stick it to you, they'll find a way while they have you looking the other way. who knows though, you could get lucky.

Jarvan
03-22-2012, 11:02 PM
Guess we will see if they post a list of prizes.

At least 2 of the examples are easily worth the 15 mill he is asking for.