View Full Version : Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter

Kuyuk
03-20-2012, 10:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34x6m-ahGIo

Looks awesome.

Tgo01
03-20-2012, 10:22 PM
Is this movie real or is it a joke?

Abraham Lincoln was not a saint. Most Americans think he ended slavery. This is false.

Almost all countries that ended slavery did it without a war.

Lincoln committed crime after crime against the American people during the Civil War. Check out the facts. It will make you never want to send your kids to school again.

Showal
03-20-2012, 10:27 PM
What's a bot? I don't know what this means.

Sorry for any confusion. In my previous post, I should have said....

Ending slavery was not one of Lincoln's top priorities. Most Americans do not know this.

August 22, 1862 Lincoln wrote:

"My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and it is not either to save or destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave, I would do it"

What is my opinion? To enslave a person is evil and we saw that happen here in America. Wars and laws will not stop these things from happening. Hopefully, the moral character of the people will solve these problems. Do we still have moral character in this country? I know I do.

Back
03-20-2012, 10:32 PM
Holy shit lighten up people. Its a movie for fuck sake.

It looks badass.

Gizmo
03-20-2012, 10:43 PM
Already posted.

Tgo01
03-20-2012, 10:44 PM
Holy shit lighten up people. Its a movie for fuck sake.

It looks badass.

It's rather inaccurate to think that Abraham Lincoln main priority was to end slavery.

Even your addition to the quote does not show that ending slavery was Lincoln's goal.

Back
03-20-2012, 10:47 PM
It's rather inaccurate to think that Abraham Lincoln main priority was to end slavery.

Even your addition to the quote does not show that ending slavery was Lincoln's goal.

Are we posting in the same thread? Bcause I have no fucking idea what you are on about.

Showal
03-20-2012, 11:03 PM
Are we posting in the same thread? Bcause I have no fucking idea what you are on about.

Again, my point is that laws or wars will not solve the evil in this world.

I think you are both missing the point.

The moral character of the people will solve these problems. That's our only chance.

Kuyuk
03-20-2012, 11:22 PM
What the fuck? I posted a link to an awesome movie and this is the shit that ensues? God I love the PC.

Archigeek
03-20-2012, 11:35 PM
What the fuck? I posted a link to an awesome movie and this is the shit that ensues? God I love the PC.

Even worse, it's a repeat bitch session from another thread!

That said, Lincoln as a vampire slayer? It sounds pretty crazy. Saw the trailer and thought it looked like it was going to be either rediculously awesome, or just rediculous.

And oh, go see John Carter. The critics are panning it, but I liked it. Didn't hurt that I read all the books as a kid, but love the craziness in that story.

Latrinsorm
03-20-2012, 11:54 PM
You mean because after decades of prosperity in America using gold and silver currency, Lincoln wrecked it by starting a fake war by printing phony money? And using slavery as an excuse even though he was a white supremacist?

Tgo01
03-20-2012, 11:58 PM
You mean because after decades of prosperity in America using gold and silver currency, Lincoln wrecked it by starting a fake war by printing phony money? And using slavery as an excuse even though he was a white supremacist?

Yeah great.... I'll check that out sometime.

By the way.... do you know much about the man who's quote you use in your signature?

4a6c1
03-20-2012, 11:59 PM
Whatevs, Abraham Lincoln was the greatest prez we ever had. He probably had like, 5 black friends and break danced. Fuck Marfans!

You know what sucks though? Prohibition. I HATE prohibition. It ruins everything. Not just some things. EVERYTHINGS.

Archigeek
03-21-2012, 12:06 AM
The one thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach....all the damn vampires!!

Latrinsorm
03-21-2012, 12:11 AM
Yeah great.... I'll check that out sometime.I thought that's what we were doing, youtube comments. No? What the hell are you guys on about then.
By the way.... do you know much about the man who's quote you use in your signature?I learned everything I need to know (about everything) from 30 for 30 documentaries. I remember his lovely wife, all those other people. I bet your face is red now.

Delias
03-21-2012, 05:17 AM
After being knocked on my ass by a migraine for part of the day yesterday and being drugged into insensibility for the rest of it, only to wake up at 3:30 in the morning and try to make sense of this thread... maybe rojo was right, and I did have a stroke. Either that, or none of this thread makes any sense except the lincoln being a vampire hunter part. That I understand- historical records kept hidden in the vatican will show that vampires are real and that lincoln knew this and did his best to protect the people. Not the slaves who were considered property, but the people who were considered white and therefore human.

Showal
03-21-2012, 07:19 AM
I thought that's what we were doing, youtube comments. No? What the hell are you guys on about then.I learned everything I need to know (about everything) from 30 for 30 documentaries. I remember his lovely wife, all those other people. I bet your face is red now.

"Theodore Roosevelt was a circus freak right?"

If you would like to have an intelligent conversation, I would love to participate.

If you want make ridiculous comments, like the one you just made, I think I will skip on explaining anything to you.

Latrinsorm
03-21-2012, 11:15 AM
http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=69288

I figured it out! :D

Keller
03-21-2012, 11:28 AM
Is this movie real or is it a joke?

Abraham Lincoln was not a saint. Most Americans think he ended slavery. This is false.

Almost all countries that ended slavery did it without a war.

Lincoln committed crime after crime against the American people during the Civil War. Check out the facts. It will make you never want to send your kids to school again.

This is your brain on drugs.

Tgo01
03-21-2012, 11:31 AM
http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?t=69288

I figured it out! :D

Too many people apparently missed that thread. You should all read it, like now.

Stanley Burrell
03-27-2012, 08:02 PM
Well, if they don't make the vampires look like pussies, it'll probably be O.K.

Right after Selma Hayak does that snake dance, and you think you changed the channel, the movie is still better because the vampires are not pussies.

Vampires shouldn't be pussies, except for their thralls, but they're pussies in the sense of feeding on old ladies and garbage.

Stanley Burrell
03-27-2012, 08:06 PM
I mean, think about it, 30 Days and 30 Nights was the last movie where vampires weren't pussies.

Seriously, off the top of my head, a new Gremlins movie -- I was talking to someone about gremlins and air humidity earlier, sorry -- a new Gremlins movie would have Gizmo with an emo haircut and the bad gremlins with tramp stamps that spawn by drinking a Zima.

I want a new Gremlins movie, starring a president. Produced by Tarantino and Burton. With R2D2.

Bhaalizmo
03-27-2012, 08:13 PM
If there's a new Gremlins movie I hope they're bigger, but not retarded like the Hulk's enemies in any of the recent Hulk films.

Regarding ALVH, It's a Tim Burton film. It will be great, and if you don't think it's great you probably like sparkly vampires.

Stanley Burrell
03-27-2012, 09:02 PM
Also, all the stuff in Romanian, Germanic and Russian folklore that lead to vampire stuff was pretty cool, except when early vampires are portrayed as beautiful and can charm anyone with their pantaloons.

But yes, a radioactive poodle as one of Hulk's bigger enemies was terrible. This is Anne Rice's and/or R.L. Stein's fault somehow.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
03-28-2012, 04:05 PM
Anyone who likes this will also like Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter, wherein Jesus Christ protects hapless lesbians who live in Ottawa and keep being attacked by vampires. His side kicks are a Mexican wrestler and a woman named Mary Magnum.

Stanley Burrell
03-29-2012, 06:45 AM
Anyone who likes this will also like Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter, wherein Jesus Christ protects hapless lesbians who live in Ottawa and keep being attacked by vampires. His side kicks are a Mexican wrestler and a woman named Mary Magnum.

That sounds amazing.

ClydeR
05-25-2012, 10:36 AM
They have a new trailer out for this movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zk_Q6bAjss

I wonder what kind of movie they'll make about Obama 150 years from now? Probably terrorist hunter. It'll be an interactive hologram where you can be his sidekick as he shoots the terrorists with a machine gun.