PDA

View Full Version : Revenge+Retardation=amusement+warn

Chadj
06-22-2004, 02:59 AM
Long story short.. Klaive quakes during an invasion. So Chadj attacks him, and gives him a nice bleeder and stunned him.

About 15 minutes later, while I'm AFK, he decides to come and kill me. Well fine, he wants to be like that. Not only am I AFK, but I'm also half his train.. so, I tell a friend to follow him and boil him. We finally catch up..

XXXX gestures at Klaive.
The ground beneath Klaive begins to boil violently!
Fiery debris explodes from the ground!
... 9 points of damage!
Light blow to right leg.
... 19 points of damage!
Nasty burns to left leg. Gonna need lots of butter.
He is knocked to the ground!
He is stunned!
The ground then quickly cools.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
>
A white owl appears overhead, circling.

XXX gestures at Klaive.
The ground beneath Klaive begins to boil violently!
Fiery debris explodes from the ground!
... 1 point of damage!
Strike glances off the chest.
... 17 points of damage!
Flames engulf head searing hair and scalp. Sickening!
... 22 points of damage!
Back bursts into a spectacular display of flames. Bet it hurts too.
... 14 points of damage!
Burst of flames to left arm toasts skin to elbows.
The ground then quickly cools.
Cast Roundtime 3 Seconds.
>
Chadj just arrived.
>
Chadj thrusts with a sonic lance at Klaive!
AS: +xxx vs DS: +57 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +42 = +xxx
... and hits for 109 points of damage!
Awesome shot shatters spine and punctures lung!

* Klaive drops dead at your feet!

A small human child cries out, "Murder!". His mother then sends him off for the town constable.

blah blah, 60k fine, meh meh.

[Private]-Klaive: "Seems you had to get your friends to help you out, eh, Chadj? Guess I can't stay mad at you though... I've always been fond of pussy."

You transmit your thought to Klaive: "Well, considering you're twice my train, and I was AFK... I consider it fair."

[Private]-Klaive: "You shouldn't have fucked with me then. There will be consequences when you fuck with people older than you. Mind your business and you won't get crushed like you did earlier."

You transmit your thought to Klaive: "It was my business. You quaked, and caused me a minor on my arm:(. <sniff>"

[Private]-Klaive: "And I'll cause you a major on your head next time I see you."

You transmit your thought to Klaive: "So that you can get boiled and imploded then, next time?"

[Private]-Klaive: "I could just report you. You did involve an outside party which is quite against policy."

You transmit your thought to Klaive: "doesn't matter to me. I got 4 accounts myself, and tons more that'll help. I'll fight unfairly and dirty against you because of the way you first killed me, IF you REALLY wanna keep this going. Or, we call it even and drop it."

[Private]-Klaive: "I would if I thought they'd do anything, but the truth is, they'll just warn you and you'll be good for three months and then pull the same shit again then. So you know what I'm gonna do? I'm going to make sure you never have the chance to repeat your dumb little bullshit. I'll end this for good right now."

Great Lord Klaive just arrived.

Klaive is informing you that he wishes to have no further interaction with you OF ANY KIND! He desires that the two of you go your separate ways and have no further contact.

[Edited on 6-22-2004 by Chadj]

Jack
06-22-2004, 03:12 AM
That seems to be typical of "The Klaive" lately. Any time he starts shit he can't finish, he tosses out the warn.

Nakiro
06-22-2004, 03:12 AM
So being retarded is okay if its in retailation for someone else being retarded?

Sorry, I don't see any reason why you should have brough in an uninvolved third party.

Chadj
06-22-2004, 03:23 AM
lol, cause I couldn't get him on my own with 5 spirit. Hey, I'm not proud of it, but meh. Revenge also = fun.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
06-22-2004, 08:24 AM
Who cares, it's Klaive. We should all kill him at every opportunity.

Parkbandit
06-22-2004, 08:28 AM
Klaive's biggest dream would be a WARN verb for real life.

Don't hate him... pity him.

Miss X
06-22-2004, 08:50 AM
LOL, I thought Klaive was the one who came out looking better in that display of idiocy.

So he quaked and you got a minor? God, any normal person would just shrug it off. However, Chadj attacked him (wow, is it just me or does Chadj attack anyone/everyone?) and its ok, but he attacks you back and its wrong because he's older? Christ, stop hiding behind your low train, if you're gonna fuck with people older then deal with the consequences. Next.... you get a friend to attack him back? That's ok too in your book I'm guessing?

Honestly, just because you know some people here aren't keen on Klaive, doesn't mean you're gonna get a pat on the back any time you do something to annoy him. You know what? I thought he handled it well and yeah, I would have probably warned you too.

SpunGirl
06-22-2004, 09:00 AM
You attacked him. If your character can't handle the counterattack, maybe you should have thought twice about giving him a bleeder and then being all, "omg I need help here."

Klaive was right about the policy on bringing in an uninvolved third party. The sad bit is that he clearly can see how the policy applies to others, but has not shown in the past that he understand that it also applies to HIS actions when he is the third party. Irony fans, anyone?

-K

Suppa Hobbit Mage
06-22-2004, 09:02 AM
Fuck that, Klaive should die at every opportunity, until he quits life.

Xcalibur
06-22-2004, 09:18 AM
Cool = abusing your level over others

bad = using other's level for your own end.

That is said without any bashing things in mind: If chadj sux too much and is just level 25, that's the problem of the guy controling him, not the others.

SpunGirl
06-22-2004, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Xcalibur
Cool = abusing your level over others

This gem of logic brought to you by the letter X.

-K

Xcalibur
06-22-2004, 09:40 AM
Falgrin does it and a lot of others do it.

Do you think a level 10 got any chance at all to stop Falgrin from stealing from him?

No?

There you go.

GS is a game of math.

SpunGirl
06-22-2004, 09:44 AM
Then it's a damn good thing you don't play anymore. You already showed us yesterday what a mathematical genius you are. Geography, too.

-K

Xcalibur
06-22-2004, 09:49 AM
At least I can admit when I am wrong. Also, I am able to say when I am wrong.

And for the record, I was wrong about the geocraphic not the math one.

So you suck even more (stupid) as you get only the information you want, even if that said information is FUCKING biased (Someone say I am wrong, BANG, I AM WRONG)

[Edited on 22-6-04 by Xcalibur]

SpunGirl
06-22-2004, 09:58 AM
Chill, X. No need to blow your lid and abuse the caps lock.

-K

StrayRogue
06-22-2004, 10:08 AM
For once, I agree with Klaive. Being AFK is no excuse. If you fuck with older folk, be prepared to be fucked by older folk.

DeV
06-22-2004, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Nakiro
So being retarded is okay if its in retailation for someone else being retarded?

Sorry, I don't see any reason why you should have brough in an uninvolved third party. Involving third parties is extremely lame.

Xcalibur
06-22-2004, 10:31 AM
Since a level 22 bard go 0 chance of killing a level 55 sorcerer (throwing numbers like that), it was his only thing to do.

What means lid?

Skirmisher
06-22-2004, 10:36 AM
Yeah Chadj, about the only thing worse than Klaive is when someone gives him an actual excuse to cry foul.

Fight your own battles, or at the least get Klaive to be stupid enough to involve them on his on his own and then rp a nice grudge fight. I mean would it really be so hard? Use your head, how many people does he piss off with his damned quaking.

You screwed up and took the easy way out here.:thumbsdown:

Xcalibur
06-22-2004, 10:39 AM
Someone cast you 515, you throw him a bunch of 1005 until he sleeps, rub a crystal, all signs on + madness, you'd get enough AS to kill him.

Be a man.

Hulkein
06-22-2004, 11:55 AM
SPUN AND X STFU

Snapp
06-22-2004, 02:17 PM
It's always nice to see Klaive die, but that was pretty lame. Of course, so is being a total warn whore.

Parkbandit
06-22-2004, 03:02 PM
Falgrin does it and a lot of others do it.

Do you think a level 10 got any chance at all to stop Falgrin from stealing from him?

No?

There you go.

GS is a game of math.

Actually... a level 10 has almost a 100% chance of not having Falgrin steal from him/her. Close your containers and use the bank.

Almost perfectly impervious.

And if I was always targeting characters with less trainings than Falgrin.. you may have a point. But since I don't.. figure the rest of the equation out yourself.

Artha
06-22-2004, 03:05 PM
Personally, I try to go for people with more trainings. Nobody else has worthwhile loot.

Skirmisher
06-22-2004, 03:05 PM
Falgrin's a bully!

Parkbandit
06-22-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Skirmisher
Falgrin's a bully!

I wish I had a silver for every time I've heard that.

I've been hearing it since Falgrin was level 10... boo fucking hoo.

And I've probably killed far less than some with good reputations. It's all in the talk baby :)

Jorddyn
06-22-2004, 03:09 PM
What means lid?

Lid is, uh, a lid. It's the cover you put on a pot on the stove.

Blow your lid is just a saying that means to get upset.

Put a lid on it means keep what we're talking about quiet, or shut up depending on the circumstances. (Figured I'd throw that in as it is a similar phrase)

Relative to the thread, I think neither party was in the right, so they both lose, so they both win?

Jorddyn

Chadj
06-22-2004, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Miss X
So he quaked and you got a minor? God, any normal person would just shrug it off. However, Chadj attacked him (wow, is it just me or does Chadj attack anyone/everyone?) and its ok, but he attacks you back and its wrong because he's older? Christ, stop hiding behind your low train, if you're gonna fuck with people older then deal with the consequences. Next.... you get a friend to attack him back? That's ok too in your book I'm guessing?

You don't know jack shit about Chadj. He hasn't swung at another person for months. He has killed about 10 different people in the course of 7 years. So untill you know exactly what you're talking about, stfu.

And the friend was right in the room with Chadj when he got attacked.

Chadj
06-22-2004, 03:25 PM
Someone cast you 515, you throw him a bunch of 1005 until he sleeps, rub a crystal, all signs on + madness, you'd get enough AS to kill him.

Be a man.

I had 5 spirit. I couldn't risk it. I only had one chance to attack, cause by the second, he woulda been up and retaliating. A single failed 1005 woulda made the score Klaive-2 Chadj-0. And I don't like scores like that :(

Chadj
06-22-2004, 03:26 PM
And by the way, the guy that boiled Klaive, was 31 trains as well.

Parkbandit
06-22-2004, 03:29 PM
Oh please Chadj... you wait for your opportunity to strike. Don't bring in another... especially against Klaive. You only make him look better than he should.

PS- If Klaive quakes the park and Falgrin is around.. Klaive loses an arm. Period. Klaive knows this and understands the repercussions of his actions.

Bobmuhthol
06-22-2004, 03:32 PM
I have to go with Chadj losing again.

He hasn't won a single round as of yet.

[Edited on 6-22-2004 by Bobmuhthol]

Hulkein
06-22-2004, 03:33 PM
Chadj.. you've killed well over 10 people.

I have had two characters (who you did not know were me) that have had you pick a fight with them for arguing or fighting with one of your 'friends.' You're one of the biggest douche bags in the game when it comes to conflict you shouldn't be in.. Don't try and say otherwise.

[Edited on 6-22-2004 by Hulkein]

Bobmuhthol
06-22-2004, 03:39 PM
Yeah, Chadj has posted himself killing close to 10 people, and whenever anyone complains, he always says to STFU because he's only killed 10 in 7 years.

Guess what, Chadj? Every time you kill someone, THE NUMBER RISES.

Miss X
06-22-2004, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol
Yeah, Chadj has posted himself killing close to 10 people, and whenever anyone complains, he always says to STFU because he's only killed 10 in 7 years.

Guess what, Chadj? Every time you kill someone, THE NUMBER RISES.

:heart: Bob

Bobmuhthol
06-22-2004, 03:42 PM
I'm not going to do much research in it, but I found two logs of you killing people between the last time I posted and now.

DeV
06-22-2004, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Chadj
And the friend was right in the room with Chadj when he got attacked. I can't tell you how much this shit irks me when I see it happen in game. I don't care who was in the room. If its one on one, don't involve another person. If you are being double teamed, then I could see the justification.

Bobmuhthol
06-22-2004, 03:52 PM
<<I don't care who was in the room.>>

Well you should, because a person is perfectly justified to help someone if they see it happening.

Miss X
06-22-2004, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Chadj
You don't know jack shit about Chadj. He hasn't swung at another person for months. He has killed about 10 different people in the course of 7 years. So untill you know exactly what you're talking about, stfu.

And the friend was right in the room with Chadj when he got attacked.

Your STFU doesn't work with me Chadj, it just makes me think you're even more of an idiot if thats all you can offer in defence.

You behaved badly, you came here to post about it and I gave you an honest assessment of your actions. I also based this opinion on various other threads in which you have described or shown logs of similar actions.

I've concluded that you attack people too quickly and too often, Gemstone isnt about CvC or PvP, its about roleplaying and the ability to do so, which is something you seem to be seriously lacking.

Chadj
06-22-2004, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Hulkein
Chadj.. you've killed well over 10 people.

I have had two characters (who you did not know were me) that have had you pick a fight with them for arguing or fighting with one of your 'friends.' You're one of the biggest douche bags in the game when it comes to conflict you shouldn't be in.. Don't try and say otherwise.

I never did end up killing the one that murdered Chadj's daughters about 3 times each. I don't take kindly to people who beat on younger char's, and since they were about 19-22 each, and you were over 40, yes, I joined in. But again, I never killed him, So get shit straight. (at least, im 93% sure that this was you. I'm refraining from names because I assume you don't want it said). I never killed Hulkein either. As for the other kill, when was this, out of curiousity?

CrystalTears
06-22-2004, 03:59 PM
Make up your mind. Was your friend there and he did it out of his own will, or did you ask him to do it? Don't change the facts when people call you out on them.

Personally I think you're just attacking Klaive simply because of who he is and not because of what he did. I'm sure if someone else of the same age had quaked and caused you the minor you wouldn't have done anything. It was because it was Klaive, nothing more.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
Originally posted by Parkbandit

And I've probably killed far less than some with good reputations. It's all in the talk baby :)

Falgrin killed my thief when I stole from him the other night without a word.

RP my ass!

HAHAHAHA BURN! BURN BURN BURN!

Chadj
<<I've concluded that you attack people too quickly and too often>>

So after getting attacked, I have to wait 10 seconds before retaliating? :P

Chadj
06-22-2004, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
Make up your mind. Was your friend there and he did it out of his own will, or did you ask him to do it? Don't change the facts when people call you out on them.

Personally I think you're just attacking Klaive simply because of who he is and not because of what he did. I'm sure if someone else of the same age had quaked and caused you the minor you wouldn't have done anything. It was because it was Klaive, nothing more.

He was there, and so I asked him to help.

And no, it was not because of the minor. It was because he quaked during an invasion. Kurapira tried it, and she got killed too. I didn't even kill Klaive, I only gave him a bleeder and left it at that. Corneelius (sp?) was the one that killed Klaive. So, in a way, it was only because it was Klaive.. Simply because Klaive is one of the few people dumb enough to do that. But if anyone did that, I would attack them. Sorry, but people quaking during invasion's != cool.

Hulkein
06-22-2004, 04:05 PM
Yeah Chadj, that was me..

I don't take kindly to people who beat on younger characters either... It's ashame these younger family members of yours attacked ME for stealing from a FRIEND of theirs.

Yeah I killed them.. but they also were hitting me while I was sitting in the park for doing something to someone else.

Wezas
06-22-2004, 04:06 PM
I was under the impression by the viewpoint of the log that you showed that you were both characters, Chadj? Am I not correct?

Xcalibur
06-22-2004, 04:07 PM
His friend loged it and sent it to him, surely.

Wezas
06-22-2004, 04:08 PM

Or that's what he wants you to think, he's admitted freely that he has 4 accounts.

Xcalibur
06-22-2004, 04:10 PM
He's 15 years old and live in canada.

That would cost him 80 (+ fees) bucks per month PLUS his connection.

A good, what, 110 bucks? eh....

CrystalTears
06-22-2004, 04:11 PM
Cheaper than a babysitter.

Chadj
06-22-2004, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Wezas

Or that's what he wants you to think, he's admitted freely that he has 4 accounts.

I was bluffing with the 4 accounts thing. I barely make that much in a month. Nah, I wouldn't waste my money on that. Yeah, I have 2 accounts.. but one is Chadj, a ranger, and a level 11 wizard (cadilihar), and the second is a sorcerer and a rogue.

Xcalibur
06-22-2004, 04:13 PM
And last I recall, you must be SIXTEEN to work in Canada. So, I doubt he's having that much money to waste PLUS studying PLUS working.

But hey, I still play lego at my age and spent over 1k this year in it.

Booh who?:bleh:

Wezas
06-22-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears
Cheaper than a babysitter.

And better odds of getting some.

DeV
06-22-2004, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Bobmuhthol
<<I don't care who was in the room.>>

Well you should, because a person is perfectly justified to help someone if they see it happening. I'll keep that in mind.

CrystalTears
06-22-2004, 04:17 PM
You don't need to have an official job to make money. Walk dogs, babysit, wash cars, do chores for an allowance. Not everything is so black and white.

I still think you went out of your way to antagonize Klaive because of who he is. Don't start battles that you don't plan on finishing yourself. It's just lame.

Chadj
06-22-2004, 04:21 PM
And last I recall, you must be SIXTEEN to work in Canada. So, I doubt he's having that much money to waste PLUS studying PLUS working.

Not 16 as long as you have a SIN card, over the age of 14, and have parent/guardian permission. Of course, only the SIN was needed at my work (I work at an RBO in a theatre)

Chadj
06-22-2004, 04:21 PM

Not 16 as long as you have a SIN card, over the age of 14, and have parent/guardian permission. Of course, only the SIN was needed at my work (I work at an RBO in a theatre)

Xcalibur
06-22-2004, 04:23 PM
You're right, the law changed that.

Well, good for you.

You still sux at gemstone, but hey... sucking at something bad = good?

Parkbandit
06-22-2004, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage

Originally posted by Parkbandit

Falgrin killed my thief when I stole from him the other night without a word.

RP my ass!

HAHAHAHA BURN! BURN BURN BURN!

You confuse Falgrin with my ranger.

RP my ass. You stole, my ranger fucked you up with a thorn.

HAHAHAHAAH BURN! BURN BURN BURN!

Once again: Falgrin > Tayvin

Edaarin
06-22-2004, 06:24 PM
Oh my god Chadj, shut--the--fuck--up. How does the shit that's coming out of your mouth taste? When you're not lying about one thing, you're making up another. Pick a fucking story and stick with it, and make it believable.

You never did respond to my post pointing out that you weren't away from Gemstone for 2+ months, but at most 3 weeks. You suck at Gemstone and at life (TM).

EDITed to add that Falgrin's ranger helped murder a Dwarven cleric I was puppeting. Boo! Hiss!

[Edited on 6-22-2004 by Edaarin]

The Eternal Klaive
06-23-2004, 02:37 AM
Klaive hates Falgrin. That bitch of a dwarf fucks him up every time he's too slow leaving the park after quaking.

Out of Character, I respect his player. He handles his own business and Klaive gets what he gets or he manages to avoid it. However it happens works for me.

Chadj, on the other hand, is the epitome of a pussy. Oh! Your level 31 wizard managed to fuck up a higher level Sorcerer who had no spells, no CM training, no dodge and was extremely overburdened! GO HIM!

To begin with, he had no consent to attack Klaive. Chadj did, but your friend didn't. Chadj messed with Klaive, thus voiding (or violating) the previous warn interaction. I chose not to report, but rather, to blow his ass up. Which I did.

Had Chadj returned to swing at me with a monster AS, I would've died, as I had no spells up at the time.

But no. Chadj decided to get outside help.

Sorry, but fuck that. Klaive's quarrel was with Chadj, not Filswolf the wizard. Filswolf had no previous interaction with Klaive. He said not a damn thing to even indicate it was being role-played.

His attack was entirely OOC, Non-Consentual and unwarrented. You fucked up, Chadj, next time I'll stick to reports when you fuck with Klaive. You've proven you can't role-play conflict or anything else worth a damn.

Galleazzo
06-23-2004, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by Suppa Hobbit MageFalgrin killed my thief when I stole from him the other night without a word. RP my ass!Steal from me, and the only word you get from me is "Idiot" as I wipe my mace clean on your corpse.

I was bluffing with the 4 accounts thing. I barely make that much in a month. Nah, I wouldn't waste my money on that. Yeah, I have 2 accounts.. but one is Chadj, a ranger, and a level 11 wizard (cadilihar), and the second is a sorcerer and a rogue.So yer a liar? Okay, that makes sense. Anything we ought to believe while we're at it?

Xcalibur
06-23-2004, 10:10 AM
:baby:

Gs gs gs...

:baby:

Skirmisher
06-23-2004, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by The Eternal Klaive
Klaive hates Falgrin. That bitch of a dwarf fucks him up every time he's too slow leaving the park after quaking.

Out of Character, I respect his player. He handles his own business and Klaive gets what he gets or he manages to avoid it. However it happens works for me.

Chadj, on the other hand, is the epitome of a pussy. Oh! Your level 31 wizard managed to fuck up a higher level Sorcerer who had no spells, no CM training, no dodge and was extremely overburdened! GO HIM!

To begin with, he had no consent to attack Klaive. Chadj did, but your friend didn't. Chadj messed with Klaive, thus voiding (or violating) the previous warn interaction. I chose not to report, but rather, to blow his ass up. Which I did.

Had Chadj returned to swing at me with a monster AS, I would've died, as I had no spells up at the time.

But no. Chadj decided to get outside help.

Sorry, but fuck that. Klaive's quarrel was with Chadj, not Filswolf the wizard. Filswolf had no previous interaction with Klaive. He said not a damn thing to even indicate it was being role-played.

His attack was entirely OOC, Non-Consentual and unwarrented. You fucked up, Chadj, next time I'll stick to reports when you fuck with Klaive. You've proven you can't role-play conflict or anything else worth a damn.

I explained this to you you egocentric mass.

You wish to play so close to the edge and use spells like quake that clearly DO effect Chadj after utilizing the warn interact, then you are the one instigating things.

Yeesh, you both were SUCH idiots in this case as to be painful.

Please just shut up.
:die: