PDA

View Full Version : Full Body Armor Concealer (including head)

Shimeria
03-14-2012, 02:46 PM
A cowled snow white wool cape adorned with fanciful beadwork - only weighs 2 pounds!

-You determine that the white wool cape is an armor concealing garment that will hide soft leather, rigid leather, chain mail and plate mail armor which covers torso, arms, legs and head when it is worn.

-You analyze your white wool cape and sense that there is no recorded information on that item. It may or may not be able to be worked on by a merchant alterer.

First person to pay me 4 Million for the item, gets it!

Shimeria
03-14-2012, 02:56 PM
Sold!

TheOne
03-14-2012, 03:27 PM
Just curious, do these cover only your armor, or everything in each spot that it covers? I noticed Kronius with something covering all of his description so I was curious if that's what this was.

Gizmo
03-14-2012, 03:32 PM
Just curious, do these cover only your armor, or everything in each spot that it covers? I noticed Kronius with something covering all of his description so I was curious if that's what this was.

Something that covers your entire description/inventory is called a Glamour Crystal.

They run roughly 60mil or so now a days.

Armor concealers merely cover your armor

Kronius
03-14-2012, 07:58 PM
Something that covers your entire description/inventory is called a Glamour Crystal.

They run roughly 60mil or so now a days.

Armor concealers merely cover your armor

Totally not worth that astronomical price, either