PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a script for 2 hander (any will do really)

Drew
06-21-2004, 07:17 AM
I'm just looking for a basic script that stance dances, I don't care what location it's for, I'll modify it myself, but I don't trust myself to write one from scratch. I don't need a script that will rest for me or go to the bank or anything like that, I'm not going to do it AFK, although skinning and treasure would be nice (I can add that if need be however). If someone could post something like that I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, instead of starting a new topic, I remember reading about a script that had most of the rooms in the game mapped out for what type of herbs could be found in them? Am I just dreaming this up? I did a search but couldn't find anything on it, if someone knows about that, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

-Drew

jafo
06-22-2004, 02:34 AM
Look at my simple cyclops hunter script in another thread. Even better, try this slightly newer version. I used it as a template and made a dobrem script as well as a version that hunts a low level area and returns when the encumbrance is high (basically a loot harvest script).

Drew
06-22-2004, 03:05 AM
Thanks much, in your comments it says it's a SF script but it looks like it will run fine in the Wizard, no?