PDA

View Full Version : Top of the line Fist-Scythe

dszabo
03-11-2012, 03:06 AM
I heard of a 6x perfect with void flares and an 8x snake flaring one. Something along those lines, weighted or otherwise. I have a 7x perfect and am looking for a good second one. Send me a PM or let me know what you have please, I can pay cash or coins.

AIM me at szabod13@yahoo.com for quickest results.

Gizmo
03-11-2012, 10:38 AM
I heard of a 6x perfect with void flares and an 8x snake flaring one. Something along those lines, weighted or otherwise. I have a 7x perfect and am looking for a good second one. Send me a PM or let me know what you have please, I can pay cash or coins.

AIM me at szabod13@yahoo.com for quickest results.

There is also an Immolation Fist Scythe m44w has, unless it's a troll claw...I forget now, but I do know it's a brawler

Buckwheet
03-11-2012, 11:10 AM
How about a -1x MCW?

You carefully inspect a golvern fist-scythe.

After a careful inspection you determine that a golvern fist-scythe requires skill in brawling to use effectively.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of golvern.

dszabo
03-11-2012, 03:31 PM
PM'd you Buckwheet.

Thanks for the heads up on m444w's immo fist-scythe, but that one's a little out of my price range, I think he wants upwards of 40 million for it.

dszabo
03-11-2012, 09:48 PM
Alright, golvern one essentially acquired, still in the market though. Let me know what you have.

Gizmo
03-11-2012, 09:57 PM
Alright, golvern one essentially acquired, still in the market though. Let me know what you have.

Splitting ones exist too.

dszabo
03-11-2012, 10:56 PM
I thought only a splitting katar went out? Cool if not, still, I'm looking for sub 15-20 mil, I think the splitter might be more then that. Judging from the other splitters.

Gizmo
03-11-2012, 10:58 PM
I thought only a splitting katar went out? Cool if not, still, I'm looking for sub 15-20 mil, I think the splitter might be more then that. Judging from the other splitters.

Most of the splitters went for like 20mil...Hell some lesser bases went for less, and a fist scythe exists. Issue is, is it still normal enchant or did the winner get it worked on etc...

Excellent for a warrior if you use them as one

dszabo
03-13-2012, 07:00 PM
Bump, still looking for more toys, PM me if you can help please!