PDA

View Full Version : 14,100 Premium Points

Jochan
03-03-2012, 11:20 AM
For sale: 14,100 premium points

I've played GS for 16 years now, albeit very sporadically over the last 5 years, and hardly at all for the last 2 or 3. Out of boredom with GS, I decided to try DR out a few years back, and wound up getting hooked on it, eventually to the point where GS was no longer even a consideration. For awhile, I thought I may get back to playing GS more often, and that I would someday utilize these points for myself, but it's clear that it's just not going to happen. Consequently, I'm hoping to make back some of the cost of maintaining the account for this long, while at the same time providing someone with quite an amazing opportunity to make a very nice item or two, or three, or whichever of the endless combinations possible with this many points.

If you were to have a single premium account as your only source of points, then it would take just a few months shy of 12 years of continuous service to accumulate this many points. The account has actually gained 15,300 over its entire life, but I had 2 alterations done a long time ago.

Here are some examples of what is possible with these points:

- You could perform the most costly procedure possible (I think) and enchant a 9x claid to 10x. This would cost 14,000 points. I don't know if a 9x claid even exists, but if it does, and you have it, then buy these points!

- You could enchant any plain 7x item all the way up to 10x. This would cost 4k + 4.5k + 5k = 13,500 points. You'd have 600 points left for an alter or something.

- You could enchant most 8x weighted weapons or padded armors up to 10x. Alternatively, you could take 2 different 9x items each up to 10x. Exceptions would be 8x or 9x items with extremely high weighting/padding values. I'm not sure how high the weighting/padding values even go, but I imagine it may be possible to get up to around the same cost as the 9x-to-10x claid enchant (assuming items weighted/padded to that extreme, other than claids, are even eligible to be worked on). Using the standard value of 10 for "heavy" weighting/padding, taking an 8x heavy weighted/padded item to 10x would cost 6.5k + 7k = 13,500 points, leaving 600 left. Taking two 9x heavy weighted/padded items to 10x would be 7k + 7k == 14,000 points, with a useless 100 remaining.

- You could add max weighting/padding ("heavy" +10) to two different 10x weapons/armors. The cost would be 7k + 7k = 14,000 points, again with 100 wasted left.

- You could do any other REASONABLE combination of things, see below.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I'm expecting that someone who wants to have work done on an already high-end item or two will buy this, but I'm willing to work with nearly any combination of rewards, given that the length of time it will take to redeem the points is within reason. I don't want to specify a hard limit on time, but if you plan on requesting work that would require many months to complete simply due to the waiting periods involved with claiming certain rewards, well...don't. Should any of the 14,100 points remain following the claiming of the requested rewards, you simply lose them without any type of refund, and that's that.

If you have concerns about my trustworthiness, please either refrain from bidding, or bid as you like and wait until you are determined to be the winner of the auction. I will work with the prospective buyer, and I will go to all reasonable lengths to ensure the buyer's comfort with the transaction, as well as my own, before finalizing the deal.

Please send bids and/or questions to jrh348@yahoo.com. I will only accept verified PayPal, and any PayPal fees are to be paid by the buyer. Also, please include a rough estimate of how you intend to use the points along with your first bid, or your bid will be ignored.

I really hope I hear from someone with a 9x claid!

MB: $1,000
CB: -
BO: Make me an offer I can't refuse.

- J

Manamethis
03-03-2012, 11:39 AM
hey jochan, you can't weight weapons with points

WRoss
03-03-2012, 11:39 AM
He's Jochan.

Ibidmb
03-03-2012, 12:19 PM
Would you sell em off in smaller blocks? Lookin for around 2800..

WRoss
03-03-2012, 01:07 PM
hey jochan, you can't weight weapons with points

Sorry if you missed my sarcasm. I too would like to kn.ow who he is

Chaotic Tempo
03-03-2012, 08:43 PM
Might want to take a screen cap to prove you have the points. Asking for $1000 on a 1 comment just joined account probably won't work. Who are you in game even? Some sort of rep MIGHT help sell this.