PDA

View Full Version : Snow Spectre script for wizards

Chaosmongler
06-19-2004, 09:09 AM
Just something I wrote while fixing someone else's spectre script while realizing how crappy mine was, lol.

This is an SF script for Wizards hunting in the Snow Fort.

Edit: It now collects treasure, locksmiths boxes, sells gems, deposits silver, and rests in town!

Edit: Collects more treasure, spells you up using PSINET, (if you don't have it you should, <3), rests in town, starts in TC, at the tart tables, in a tart table, or anywhere in the fortress.

Note that you'll have to put create a few variables: society, weapon, harness, lootcontainer. See the script for details.

Edit: If you have more than 70 mana, you're going to have to add more lines to the part where it checks your mana. Simple to do, though.

Enjoy! Thanks to Kandos for debugging and suggestion help.

Link is

http://threewave.com/~chaos/gemstonescripts/spectrehunt.sf

[Edited on 6-20-2004 by Chaosmongler]

Red Devil
06-19-2004, 09:13 AM
what level are snow spectres

Chaosmongler
06-19-2004, 09:17 AM
They're around eight, and really really weak.

Artha
06-19-2004, 09:34 AM
They're 9. And if you have a decent mental TD, they're really easy. Otherwise, they're easy and annoying.

Stunseed
06-19-2004, 10:12 AM
Or Minor Fire fodder for young Wizards. They swing fists and suck altogether. I think they cast Fear, something else maybe but it's been years since I've had one in there

Chaosmongler
06-20-2004, 01:24 AM
New version uploaded, see top post for details @_@

Schultry
03-07-2005, 01:03 PM
Nice Script you should do something similiar for fire guardians lvl 16 and weak as heck. Had to stop the script for picking up boxes it was costing me money.